Wolf Play : Is it over? All animal RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 Rogue Whispers
08:19:06 Phoenix, Rogue
My family has already put fake cobwebs all over our house and trees. We also have pumpkins out. MY dad is NOT happy XD
He says we can decorate for Halloween when it's October
 Noquisi
08:13:20 Mac | Nikwasi
My whole house is ready for Halloween. Perhaps it's time to prepare my WP page too
 Willow Creek
08:03:06 
Also are interest checks on things like adopts done in sales chat?
 Willow Creek
08:01:10 
I somehow have -1 moves in explore
 Transcendence
07:58:12 free palestine
The HEErs are getting ready for Halloween aaa
-Click-
 Vulpixles
07:56:24 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Now I just have to figure out his stud fee XD really wish he was HW or had better vitals but I really wanted a G1 DF stud so I'm not gonna complain too much
 Transcendence
07:55:49 free palestine
Pvp anyone please?
 Poe
07:55:14 
Vul-
I really enjoy that design :) very unique!
 distant-screams
07:51:51 katy | beetle
-Click-
two hours later lol xD i still want to add gold jewelry too but i'm tired and calling it quits
 Vulpixles
07:51:18 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

My handsome man is all customized. And I love his design.
 Autumn's Wraith
07:49:56 A Sad Mozzy
Vasuki sniffs the bushes.

Stats: Perception +1
Mood: Curious
 Rogue Whispers
07:44:37 Phoenix, Rogue
-WP Click-
 Old Money
07:42:17 elegance❀
Hey there! If you're interested in a Harry Potter fandom roleplay, feel free to shoot me a private message!
 Salem
07:35:58 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Midnight Runner
07:35:21 Spirit, Wander
Here
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
07:34:28 P'Sky
Stacking inventory would be amazing
 Midnight Runner
07:33:09 Spirit, Wander
I need a halloween pack name...
 Heather
07:25:20 
Ace, I can try giving you a win, none of my wolves are really battle ready so... yee! =)
 Kháos
07:25:06 Kaos || Khaos
Good morning chat.
 kycantina
07:24:57 ky but it's spooky
I wish we could stack red ginger flowers

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +4
Western Rattlesnake : +1
Ocelot : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 11:18 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red Fox | M: Ace
~+~
I curled up and lay down next to Ace and snuggled into him. I was cold and he was warm. I closed my eyes. I need a break. I thought and fell asleep.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 11:42 AM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bagheera | Tabby Mainecoon | Shecat
/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Bagheera opens her eyes, blinking slowly as they adjust to the bright sunlight. She steps out of the little den she had been resting in for the last sun round. Luckily, the sickness she had been feeling for the past few sun-ups seemed to be gone. "A beautiful morning." She notes to herself with a satisfied purr. Bagheera stretches out her stiff limbs and raises her maw to the sky, taking a deep sniff. She frowns slightly when she realizes there is no prey scent to be found. Carefully, as to not scare any prey, she ventures forward into the underbrush surrounding her den. She searches all of her usual hunting grounds carefully. Suddenly, Bagheera picks up on a strange scent. "Nofurs!" She hisses, the strong scent of the nofurs strange machines assault her nose.
"No wonder the prey is gone. These dumb machines have scared them all off!" Bagheera lays her ears flat against her head in a snarl. "Now this part of the forest is no use." She huffs in exasperation, sitting back on her haunches to think for a moment. "I suppose I must travel to a new home now..." she frowns slightly but quickly regains her poise and nods firmly to herself. "I must make the trip through the nofur city to the river, I know I can find prey there." Bagheera rises to her paws and gathers a few of her herbs in her maw before venturing out into the forest.
As the trees start to thin away, showing the old city and its harsh paths, cutting deep into animals paw pads, Bagheera trembles. The overwhelming scent of nofurs pierces through her, she fights her urge to turn around and run back to the safety of her den and pushes onwards. She races through streets, cuts through alleyways and turns sharp corners. Then, as if the city never existed, the brick walls crumble backwards to reveal what seems to be an oasis, a paradise to Bagheera. She lets out a joyful yelp, racing forward and sighing in relief as her paws hit soft ground again.
She clamps her jaw around her bundle of herbs and leaps forward in bounding strides, when suddenly the mingled scent of redfurs and other strange animals hit her nose. She freezes and drops into a crouch as a low growl rumbles in her throat. She drops her bundle at the base of a tree, quickly scraping earth over them before creeping closer. Craning her neck to see, she spots a strange group of odd looking animals and of course, her sworn enemy, a redfur.
Bagheera didn't particularly fear redfurs, but she sure didn't like how they constantly stole her prey! She leaps forward, claws out, landing on the redfur with a hiss. Her lips draw back in a snarl. "Redfur!" She yowls.
-
Nofurs: Humans
Sun rounds: Months
Sun ups: Mornings
Tail-lengths: A measurement she uses, probably similar to 1 foot/12 inches.
Redfur: Fox

Edited at April 23, 2024 11:45 AM by Essence of the Wolf
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 11:52 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Night - F - Wolf - M: Sparrowhawk, Bagheera, Open
-
"We should, what's wrong with your shoulder?" I say, looking at the wound. I like it and stay laying down. A noise sounds near by. The scennt, a cat? I turn to see brown cat hissing at Selene. "Hey!" I yell. I stand up and walk over. "Don't mess with the fox." I say, my eyes cold. If a cat wants to mess with my friend, she gets to mess with me. I stand as tall as I can and refrain from growling. A growl might scare her off, and we need everyone to suvive.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 11:58 AM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Night, Bagheera
Pandora lifted her head after hearing a loud noise. She must've fallen asleep before. She flicked her tongue and smelled a new scent: a cat. Night and the cat seemed to be confronting each other.

Pandora didn't move and watched them carefully. She wasn't good in a fight, so she wouldn't join in unless absolutely necessary.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 12:03 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bagheera | Tabby Mainecoon | Shecat
/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Bagheera whips her head around, the fur on her neck bristles. "Who are you to tell me what to do." She hisses but reluctantly steps off of the redfur. "What even are you, you look like dog, but wild? I've never seen a wild dog." She stands up straighter, puffing out her chest in an attempt to appear taller. Even though she still remains at shoulder height of the large canine. "And this isint a fox, you must be fur brained." She snaps with a cold glare. "This is a redfur and they steal my prey! Bagheera retorts, flicking her tail in annoyance. Then, suddenly, the pungent scent of blood fills her nostrils. Her eyes widen and she looks down at the redfur to see its shoulder injured. Bagheera's gaze softens slightly and she nods slowly to herself, realizing these strange animals are not here for a fight.

Edited at April 23, 2024 12:04 PM by Essence of the Wolf
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 12:09 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Night - F - Wolf - M: Sparrowhawk, Bagheera, Open
-
"I'm a wolf, my name in Nightingale." I say, walking to be between the hissy kitty and Selene. "And your name is?" I ask. Selene has not stolen prey while with me. Right?
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 12:25 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: Night
When he was about to tell Night what was wrong, he heard something, and snapped around. A cat! And a mean looking one at that. And it was attacking his brothers fox! He snarled, a deep, angry growl, and padded forward, shoving his scarred muzzle right up against the cats face. "Leave the fox alone. Or redfur, as you call it." His eyes were cold. The cat seemed to have relaxed a bit, but he didn't trust it, and he had to protect the rest of this new pack of survivors that he had joined.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 01:18 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Selene
I growl at the cat thing and sit down next to Selene." You do not touch her. I will not hesitate to kill you if you touch her again." I lay down letting Selene sleep for a while
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 02:32 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Sparrowhawk, Ace, Night, Bagheera

"Relax, everyone," Pandora said. "Night was already starting to calm her down." She looked at the cat. "We're staying together for survival. We mean no harm to you."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 02:40 PM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award

Blaze/Fennec/Female

I climbed out of the lake, ice-cold and soaking wet. THAT was a good bath. I shook myself off, water droplets spraying in every direction, my fur now fluffy and warming up. I looked up and saw the group not too far from me. I cussed under my breath. I couldn’t be seen like THIS! I quickly padded off into the bushes, climbed my tree, sat on my perch and began to groom myself. Before long, my fur was sleek and straight again. I gave a small sigh of relief. That looked and felt much, much better. I studied the group a little closer. It appeared that the stick was breaking up a fight between Selene and… A newcomer, it seems. I hissed. If the newcomer was an enemy of Selene’s, she was an enemy of mine. I decided now would be the best time to interfere. I leaped off my perch, landing between them, and nearly on the stick-wait, no. It was a snake I could see now- on all fours, and dropped to a hostile crouch, hissing at the brown cat. I could see out of the corner of my eye Selene was bleeding from the shoulder where the cat had pounced on her. I narrowed my eyes and protracted my claws.

“You mess with one fox, you get the skulk” I hissed. I lunged at the cat’s face, claws protracted and outstretched.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us