Wolf Play : Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)
Chatbox
 Kháos
12:10:47 Kaos || Khaos
Ohhh I see why now. 👀 That is such a good feature.
 Kháos
12:05:07 Kaos || Khaos
Is anyone else's game mail page not working? Mine keeps getting stuck.
 Whispering Rain
12:02:01 Whisp, Rain
Art gallery
-WP Click-
 starmutt
12:00:42 marsh | they/it
thank youu had a lot of fun coloring and drawing the plants tehe
 YourPrincess
11:59:29 Princess
marsh

she's so gorgeous, i love the colors. she looks so delicate and lovely *^*
 starmutt
11:58:36 marsh | they/it
pretty howse <3
-WP Click-
 YourPrincess
11:56:05 Princess
-WP Click-

she's so pretty and I love her but she's basically useless ;-;
 Smilɘcat
11:45:53 Danasha [T/T]
Went from 1k+ much to 51 in three minutes
Wonder how
 Frostyhills24
11:44:19 Frosty, (She/Her)
Fun fact about my commissions I donÂ’t advertise the fact that I sketch on paper first. I normally let the owner of the character keep the sketch for free (normally because they are very rough)
I know some people may say they donÂ’t like the art and cancel the commission just for the sketchÂ… my sketches can get extremely detailed if IÂ’m hyper focused like the one I just did.

This character is not mine!
-Click-
 Frostyhills24
11:38:34 Frosty, (She/Her)
Hoard gremlin poll!

-WP Click-
 The Night Walker
11:35:31 Anemoia/Aedra
But work gives moneeyy
 Apothecary
11:33:40 Medicinally Autistic
I don't want to go to workkkk
 Apothecary
11:33:36 Medicinally Autistic
2 people no calld no showed at work today :(
 Elixter
11:30:40 Matt(hew)
Hi guys! If anyone has cp going spare I would love to increase the battle on Lexi -WP Click- and Chita -WP Click- !
 Smilɘcat
11:29:25 Danasha [T/T]
Hey chat
 The Night Walker
11:29:21 Anemoia/Aedra
Chat mods,
Would it still be against the rules to post two images of a game even if it isn't a competing game? (It has nothing to do with animals.)
 kycantina
11:13:48 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat, work's being evil right now and my phone's acting up
 Poe
10:55:02 
I think IÂ’m gonna spend the day watching American horror story o.o
 Tropical Pickle
10:34:40 Tropickle
Thanks!
 Kháos
10:34:15 Kaos || Khaos
The Wolf Totem is unlimited for Premium users.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : +4
Leopard : -5
Rattlesnake : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:15 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos growled, "You are the last straw! If I have another lion trespass across my border for the next moon, it will mean war. They're probably back on your territory by now," he grouched. "Your horrible little angels just waltz on over here like they own the place. Don't you teach your cubs anything?" he criticized.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Naita | female | Damu

She growled. "I apologize for me and my cubs behavior. I had been under the impression your pride had stolen the cubs." She bowed her head. "They weren't thinking. Of course we teach our cubs not to pass borders." She spoke, regaining some of her composure. "They simply are cubs, though." With that, she flicked her tail. "I will search our borders. Thank you." she meowed, flicking an ear and bounding back to Karaz territory, breathing a sigh of relief. Then she ran. And ran. Until she spotted three figures huddled near a bigger figure, next to two other bigger figures. When she reached them, she pawed Amra and Jackal close, scolding them. "What were you thinking? You can't cross the border!" Her voice softened. "Don't do it again." She looked up. "Sorry for my cubs trespassing onto your territory." She blinked at Indigo and Katlego. "I'll make sure it doesn't happen again." Then she picked up Amra by her scruff, and led Jackal back to camp.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:25 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos had been finding patrolling the borders very busy, and he was getting tired of it. He roared expecting the lions he wanted to hear to be within hearing range, "If anymore Karaz Pride lions trespass during the next moon, it means war. Ajihad and Nanook come here. I've got a job for you."
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / Lioness / Chaos pride

She turned her head towards the lioness, must've been the first 2 Cubs mother. "try and take them on a border patrol" she suggested before turning back to her sister. "you don't have an excuse missy" she smirked and kicked her sisters race just to simply annoy her. She gave one last smile to the other lions before dashing off back towards the pride. She passed Chaos once more, watching him. She sighed and began to dash towards him. "hello again sir, is there anything need done" she questioned. Yes people were going to notice she was ina. Goodmood. Chaos and her sister would be the only ones to understand why.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:29 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos was in such a bad mood he didn't notice Indigo's good one. "Get Nanook and Ajihad to finish my border patrol. I'm done for today. Also if anymore Karaz lions trespass for the next moon, it means war. Pass that news along if you get the chance." He paused and remembered to try to be polite, "Thank you if you would. Did that lioness find her cubs?"
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

She sighed, honestly understanding why he was in such a shit mood all of a sudden. "of course sir, and yes their mother appeared, the king was there and they both granted us a favour if needed" she stated. "ill go and find them both when I can" she stated. She then remembered earlier "thank you for allowing the dominant challenge" she said. She bowed her head once more before beginning to walk back to the pride.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amra
Amra yipped as her mom picked her up. "but mom, they were going to steal us and make us part of their pride! their evil mother! their evil!" she cried, curling into a little ball.

Pandora
Pandora had stopped, panting, as the lionesss no loner chased them. her black fur was dripping with blood and her legs ached terribly. she callapsed on the ground, taking deep breaths.

sorry for the very late responce. i have been dealing with school.//

Edited at August 24, 2019 04:43 PM by Lovota
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:39 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos decided to walk back with her to the den. "Have the lionesses caught any prey for today?" he asked. He hadn't eaten yet, and was hungry tired and grumpy.

Khaleesi

Kenya had come with Khaleesi to hunt. 9 tries later they finally caught a sick antelope, and brought it back to the den. She hoped it would keep Karaz appeased. She waited and hoped the cubs were safe. She realized that now that they had prey the could go searching. She realized most of them to do what they wished. She went to look for the cubs with her sister Kenya.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

She nodded her head "yes, chandra wasn't present so I led the hunt, we caught two adult zebras and I think the others might of caught a foal or two" she explained. "when me and chandra left the others brought it back" she explained. She sighed l, stray hairs were blowing from her mane as she shook it slightly. Her beautiful blue eyes landed on Chaos and she subconsciously out on a smile. She hadn't ever seen him as more than a king. She was taught not to gain feelings for your king unless you were a queen. Which she wasn't.. Yet.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:47 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chaos

Chaos looked at her closely and realized that she seemed relaxed and happy. He sort of relaxed a little too, and made an effort to smile. He looked into her blue eyes for a moment, and they gave him a pause. He turned his head away stunned by this new reaction.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us