Wolf Play : Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)
Chatbox
 Tropical Pickle
10:34:40 Tropickle
Thanks!
 Kháos
10:34:15 Kaos || Khaos
The Wolf Totem is unlimited for Premium users.
 Old Money
10:33:15 elegance❀
Hey there! If you're interested in a Harry Potter fandom roleplay, feel free to shoot me a private message!
 Tropical Pickle
10:33:02 Tropickle
Is the wolf totem always available to premium members? Meaning, if I use one now, will it go away? Or is the wolf totem now part of the premium features?
 Poe
10:29:02 
I guess I canÂ’t complain about using the totem since none of my females really had dominance, but now I gotta build all my valors back up.
 Kháos
10:28:55 Kaos || Khaos
😰 I nearly sent an email to the wrong person... so glad there's an undo button for three seconds. 😭
 Salem
10:13:41 Rumi
No problem ^^
 BloodWeb
10:13:27 Blood/Nicole
Ah thank you
 Salem
10:13:15 Rumi
Blood
It'll add dominance so it's even enough to raise pack happiness :P
 BloodWeb
10:12:46 Blood/Nicole
If I stagger dominance does it just use my dominance CP or does it take from all the CP I've assigned my wolves. I'm at 150 dom right now and it says if I stagger it'll be 1500
 Salem
10:09:59 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Poe
09:54:24 
Abyss-
I actually like that a lot more and it reminds me of the vampire from Hotel Transylvania haha
 Kingwolf
09:50:55 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Abyss-Nature
09:48:51 
I have a name suggestion: Mavis
 Poe
09:47:30 
If anyone has any vampire type names, IÂ’d be interested to hear them!
 Poe
09:47:12 
-WP Click-
Cutie girl :) not sure I am in love with her name for her theme though
 BooJake
09:38:03 Don't call me BJ.
I'm wearing crappy old kneepads that probably have cat piss on them, with my fancy larp clothes 😭🙏
 Rogue Whispers
09:16:27 Phoenix, Rogue
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Grizzly Bear : +4
Coyote : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 03:46 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Khalessi/Damu Pride

Khaleesi repeated her question, "Has anyone seen any large herds of prey?" She didn't want to wander around their territory looking for prey. Hopefully, someone had seen something.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 03:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Naita | female | Damu

Naita trudged over to Khalessi, sore from fighting with the intruder. she looked back at the lions chasing the intruder and watched them fade into the distance. Hopefully off the territory. She lifted her nose and raised her paw naturally. "I smelled a herd of gazelle earlier." She spoke up. "Over by the small pond, under the shade of the acacia tree." Naita informed Khalessi. Then something hit her. "Amra! Jackal!" She called, roaring to their den. "Come out here!" Naita wanted to check on them. They had been strangely quiet all evening. She caught Khalessi's eye and motioned to the den. She told her in a sort of sign language she was going to check on them. When she got there, she lifted her head and roared in fury before bounding back to Khalessi. "My cubs!" She gasped. "Gone! They're gone! The intruder must have taken them and hidden them!" She wailed. Yes, she was loosing her calm.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 03:58 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Khaleesi/Damu Pride

Khaleesi began thrashing her tail violently. Her eyes were wide, and her hackles were rising, "How could some intruder sneak in and steal our cubs?" She ran into the den to check. She realized there wasn't any strange scents or a sign of a struggle. She told Naita. Khaleesi was getting anxious. They wouldn't get to eat tonight and they had lost two cubs. Khaleesi roared in furry, "None of the cubs are here!"
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 03:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / Lioness / Chaos pride

The young lioness has a sad look on her face but it was quickly replaced when the cub spoke. "of course, I won't go onto your territory but I can drop you to your father" her voice was still gentoe. "if you guys want to walk let me know" she said. She let out a giggle at the word Princess promise. "I bet you'll make the best Princess ever" she grinned. She took a deep whiff of the air as she neared the North West. 2 figures came into her eye sight. It worried her like hell when she saw who the second was. "kat...." worry shone in her eyes and she growled lowly at the king. "your daughter and her two friends accidentally wandered into our territory, I was told to bring them to the edge of the territory but the young princess asked me to Bring her to you" she explained. She bent down "come on guys hop off" she cooed.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Naita | female | Damu

Her gaze hardened. "That means Amra, Jackal, and Kesi are gone!" She yowled. She looked up at Khalessi. "How about half the lionesses go look for food and hunt, while the other half goes to look for the cubs?" She suggested. She was focused on cubs, and that was her strong point. Cubs. She was good at organizing and coming up with good ideas in general, but when it involved the cubs... it was like a light switch turned on.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jackal | male | Damu

Jackal leapt off and raced over to Chaos, immediately ducking beneath his strong legs. "They were going to steal us! Then decided not to! They were going to kidnap us!" He yowled at the adults. He narrowed his eyes at Indigo and whipped his tail behind his haunches. Then he ducked forward and grabbed Amra, pulling her under Chaos' legs as well. He took refugee, crouching down and peering out from behind Chaos' leg.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:06 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Khaleesi/Dominant

Khaleesi swished her tail, "I really want to help you, but its my job to hunt. We'll keep an eye out while we hunt." She flicked her tail, "Anyone who wants to help Naita can stay. Everyone else let's go find this antelope herd."
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Karaz | M | Damu | M: Jackal, Indigo, Kesi, Amra

The male looked relieved as the cubs raced towards him. He licked Kesi on the head and looked up at Indigo. "Thank you, I will find some way to repay you. If you need me you will be welcome on my territory but only for one favor. Thank you again." The male spoke before looking at the cubs. "Lets get home, you three are in big trouble."
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Naita | female | Damu

She got irritated at Khalessi's words. Cubs were more important than meat! Then she growled. "Come on." She spoke to the lionesses staying to hep her, which were very few. She led them onto the open territory, breaking into a run. She followed a scent trail, leading to Chaos' territory. She paused at the border. Jackal, Amra, and Kesi all had come this way. She growled, then walked past the border. At last she came upon Chaos the dominant lioness. Naita snarled at them. "Where are our cubs?" She sniffed the ground, then turned to them, horrified. "You took them somewhere! Another of your lioness'!" She growled. "Where. Are. They?" She challenged.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 04:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / Lioness / Chaos pride

She nodded her head. "I'd never let anything happen to them, their Cubs" she sighed dhefiee looking at kat "You however" she snarled in a playful manner. She began making her wya towards her sister with a misfhevious smirk on her maw. She was inches away and grabbed her twins ear and began dragging her back to their territory.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us