Blaze
How's your morning?
 distant-screams
06:07:40 katy | beetle
-Click-
welp i got the lines done. now to try to finish this before i get tired
 Arachne
05:51:44 Ara/Kat
my cat is sitting behind me and she just put her paw on my shoulder and i freaked out so bad
 BlazingVenom
05:50:41 
good morning
 Feiella
05:50:22 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Eve.

Second time. Shoo. Leave me be
 Hollow_Howls
05:49:48 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Free leaves win if anyone wants it
 Boo
05:44:38 Chrissy
ooh that's pretty!
 Demon Souls
05:44:20 Demon/Death
Good Morning
 kycantina
05:43:44 ky but it's spooky
just popping this in chat to see my new nickname and colors don't mind me
 distant-screams
05:41:00 katy | beetle
i've been collecting albinos for a few months, lol. not very successfully, albeit. i only have around 3 right now
 Icywolve pack
05:38:32 Elektra/Raven
I haven't had a albino in ages honestly I miss my DH Albinos
 distant-screams
05:37:44 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i still need to train up this guy >.>
 Willow Creek
05:36:52 
No problem!
 Icywolve pack
05:36:43 Elektra/Raven
I'm doing well in explore the only thing my training female needs is empathy and I'm set for a while
 Hollow_Howls
05:36:14 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Thanks willow ♡
 Forest Dwelling
05:35:53 Floor
Explore sucks now without my starter alpha female oml
 Willow Creek
05:32:56 
Hollow
Been lurking for about 5 or 6 hours just doing explores and pack activities
 distant-screams
05:32:49 katy | beetle
Icy,
maybe sable, hecate, freya, kalisí or maeve?
 Icywolve pack
05:31:11 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
She needs a name
 Hollow_Howls
05:30:47 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Any newbies lurking?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 08:53 AM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pandora | F | Ball Python | M: Ace
Pandora nodded. "Thank you, that would be very helpful. Where should we put it?" She asked him. "We could mark the hole with some rocks so we remember where it is."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 08:56 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red Fox | M: Pandora, Ace
~+~
"You're right! I'll do that! Thank you!" I say and bury the the rabbit behind the large boulder I had been sitting on. "This way, I won't forget where it is!" I say with a grin. "See you later Pandora and Ace!" Bamboo, Bamboo... Where can I find Bamboo? I think for a moment. The city near me! I know that's not where Bai came from, but I remember a Zoo from there! They had pandas! I run back to the ruins of what used to be my home.
I caughed as the dust stirred when I stopped near the ruins. If I remember correctly... It was over there. I run as fast as I can, and jump over the falled buildings. Poor Bai must be starving! I finally find the ruins of the Zoo. The trees and exibits were still standing, and I entered the ruins, searching for the bamboo. I wander around, looking at the glass enclosures that had now shattered and broken.
There! I spot the Bamboo, growing tall in behind the shattered glass. I take a few steps back and jump through the hole in the glass wall. A piece scratches my front paw and I yelp in pain. I have to get the bamboo back to the camp. I think, and walk over to the trees.

Edited at April 23, 2024 08:58 AM by Devil town
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 09:03 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Selene
"Bye Selene." I say and jump on the boulder getting into a comfortable spot and position. Hope anyone doesn't need me I think and fall asleep
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 09:14 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red Fox
~+~
This might be harder than I thought... I try to bite the bamboo, but my teeth are too small. I pick up a rock with my mouth, and try chipping at the bamboo by hitting it again and again. I only manage to make small dents. This is imposibble. I think. We need to bring Bai here... I groan and try one last time. I'll have to take her the small stems and leaves for now. I'll bring her here later. I manage to break off little pieces of bamboo, and I gather a large pile of them.
This should last a few days. I tie the bamboo together with my paws and mouth, and carry them in my mouth back to camp. It had already gotten dark, and I was exhausted from running all day. I have to... get this back to... Bai... I use my last remaining energy to run back to camp as fast as I can. I trip over something poking out of the rubble, and it scraped my underbelly. Ow! STUPID HUMANS AND THEIR WEIRD METAL RECTANGLES. I cursed and continued to run back to camp.
When I reached camp I immedietly collapsed by the lake and closed my eyes. Blood was running down my paws and my legs ached from running. At least... I managed to bring back food... I think, and close my eyes, falling unconsious.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 09:18 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: Night, Ace
He sighed as Night fell asleep next to him, and he lay down next to her. He couldn't sleep, but he licked her fur and stayed close to her, feeling the warmth of her fur. He pulled the rabbit over, after a bit, and ate. He wasn't that hungry, but he knew that he should eat. He waited for Night to wake up, gazing up at the stars.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 09:20 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Selene, Sparrowhawk
I walk to a clearing when I awaken and see Selene running back to camp and bleeding. I run over to Sparrow." Buddy I need your help. Selene is coming back to camp bleeding."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 09:23 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: Night, Ace
He didn't want to get up, he wanted to stay with his mate. "Cobwebs, Ace. And um... horsetail. The PLANT." He had had to take a moment to remember that. But horsetail would help with infection, and cobweb would keep the horsetail on and soak up the blood.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 09:27 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Selene, Sparrowhawk
I groan and go get cobwebs and some horsetail the plant. I bring them back to Selene and help with the big gash in her stomach." You should feel better in a few hours." I say and pick her up walking her to the boulder and setting her down
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 09:42 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red Fox | M:Ace
~+~
I wake up. My stomach hurts much less. I look around me and i spot Ace. "Hi" I say and smile. I reach out to give him a hug. and I fall off the boulder. "Ouch I didn't realise I was on a boulder" I say, and rub my head. I stand up and cuddle into Ace. "I'm okay, thanks for everything" I say
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 09:48 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Selene
I smile when she wakes up." Hey. Yeah it was the only place I could think of so I put you on a boulder. It's what mates do." I say and lick her wound

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us