08:19:01 free palestine
Snek wolf flood today
 Emmet
08:18:20 Emmet (he/him)
I bred TWO Axanthic today????
 Zeraphia
08:18:14 Spooky Vah
Vox

Oooh wings?? That is absolutely amazing.

Oooh that's a good idea too. Sometimes polls lie though. >.>
 Voxtexy
08:17:25 Vox, Corey
Zeraphia,
It was originally like 1.4k?? I got random inspiration to lengthen it ahah, it's also what spurred me to finally see about getting Jethro art with his wings, since he has no art done with wings annd he /is/ an angel lol

Hmmm, I might do that! I could also do an interest check for the two roleplays and see what would gain more traction and go with whatever option has the most votes
 Dawnforest
08:17:02 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners pm me.
 Apothecary
08:16:35 Medicinally Autistic
I want to go get happy hour nachos at my other job but it starts at 9 and its only 8:16
 Apothecary
08:16:00 Medicinally Autistic
Might wait for the grocery store to see what I make on sunday though. I just need some towels and cat litter and stuff like that.

But I'm a little bit behind cause I gave my sister money this month.
 Voxtexy
08:15:40 Vox, Corey
Apothecary,
Oo! I'll keep that in mind! I gotta wait three more hours for my paycheck to drop.
 Zeraphia
08:15:28 Spooky Vah
Vox

2.3--holy catfish that is a lot of words. XD

I love that though.

Maybe flip a coin and see what happens?
 Voxtexy
08:14:37 Vox, Corey
Zeraphia,
The only issue is that I wrote up a 2.3k word starter for Jethro, if I was to revamp the roleplay I have in mind for him xD

For nostalgia's sake, I really wanna use Kari again, especially if there's a chance some players that roleplayed with me when I used him choose to join *^*
 Apothecary
08:13:48 Medicinally Autistic
I gotta get some food, some stuff from the grocery store.
 Apothecary
08:13:28 Medicinally Autistic
@Voxtexy

If you wanna borrow that G2 Axanthic female I have for your breedings feel free!
 Voxtexy
08:12:50 Vox, Corey
Apothecary,
Ooo, got a plan for that?

Oh! I get paid tonight, finally gonna custom the lovely HW Infatuation lad that I have and I'll be able to get some personal breedings done with Ghostface :>
 Zeraphia
08:11:37 Spooky Vah
Vox

Oh man! That's a hard choice for sure. Maybe Ikaris, bring him back into the limelight for a bit?
 Apothecary
08:11:06 Medicinally Autistic
@voxtexy

I get $40 plus tipout for picking up tonight.
 Voxtexy
08:10:04 Vox, Corey
Zeraphia,
It's pretty even. It's between my lads Ikaris and Jethro :>

-Click-
-Click-

I love 'em both, haven't really done anything with Ikaris in sooo long but gosh, he was one of my first human characters that was robbing me of my money. Jethro holds the title for that now though lol
 Transcendence
08:09:00 free palestine
Someone flooded the hidden falls yet again but with helpful stuff like feathers and chrysalis what a good game
 Salem
08:05:59 Rumi
I'm gonna shake Gullin and gettem to tell me where all the moose went at this point T^T
 technoblade
08:05:58 Lil Techy | Techno
I pretty much skip most breeding quests

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -2
Mountain Lion : +1
Polar Bear : +1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    16    17    18    19 

Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 10, 2021 02:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Duke sat around the table and looked at Iris, " Trust me babe I don't know " he sighed " I think one of them wants my spot" He said as he stood up and went in the backyard smoking a cigarette relaxing after a long day, drinking his coffee before eating.
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 10, 2021 02:43 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
well I knew that Iris thought to herself as she got the food started. she changed into her night clothes and went to sit beside him while the food cooked " Dont let them get to you. Im always gonna be on those bleaches waiting." she wrapped her arms around him and layed her head on his shoulder.

Edited at October 10, 2021 03:09 AM by Empress of Evil
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 10, 2021 02:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
" I know babe " ha grabbed Iris and lifted her on his hands and took her upstairs after dinner. He laid her on the bed and laid beside her.
" It's saturday tomorrow, you want to do something in particular " Duke turned look over to Iris
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 10, 2021 02:52 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Not really... uh.. what do you wanna do?" Iris asked turning towards him, her hand grazing his jawline. " you tell me.. What do you wanna do tonight?"
She had an idea, but she was too tired to even wanna think of it. " Hey babe.. we should think of names for the little ones"
|
But as the night wore on, they just sat together hand in hand, waiting for another perfect day. They would think of names later. They had a game to win this year. And Iris wasnt going to let the other team win.

Edited at October 10, 2021 04:42 AM by Empress of Evil
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 10, 2021 04:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"if it's a she, I would like to name Chelsea" Duke said. His mother was chelsea so in memory of her, he would like to name his daughter that. "and if it's a boy what do you think about Brock, Wilder maybe even Dash". Duke went to the rest room and washed his teeth before joining Iris back in bed. "Babe what do you think about getting married, I think it's time we start thinking about these things"
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 10, 2021 04:53 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Iris yawned as she snuggled into him again when he came back " Dash and/or Chelsea works perfectly, Duke"
But Iris had to stop and look at Duke for a full minute before responding " You want to get married? Well of course I want to marry you, Duke. Theres no one in this damn world I would rather marry, than the Captain of the football team"
She leaned into him and kissed him. " I know we have to think about them, I just never thought of the idea. thats all. But now that you mentioned it... I dont see why we cant"
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 10, 2021 04:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"It s going to be a difficult road, but one thing for sure we won't invite my dad, I don't want him coming at my wedding." Duke sighed and closed his eyes as tear fell on his cheek. He loved his dad but with what he did after mom died, Duke coudn't forgive him that easily.
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 10, 2021 05:01 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" awe sweetheart. its ok. I know for a fact im having my mom over for the wedding. " Iris said wiing his tears away " no more crying ok? The Captain shouldnt be crying. wait... what about a honey moon? Iris thought " Hey babe? What if we went on a honeymoon?"
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 10, 2021 05:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
" Yeah we could go to Malta what do you think it has nice beaches (trust me on this :) ) and also it has a nice couple of bars where we could drink, we could leave the baby with your mom, if she accepts I'm sure she will " Duke said and kissed Iris than he kissed Iris's tummy
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 10, 2021 05:09 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
( Id trust you in anything)
" Malta sounds absolutely wonderful darlin." Iris with a chuckle as he kissed her then her stomach " My mother should be ok with taking the baby while we're gone. Im sure she wont mind at all. " Iris was so excited to go somewhere new. An adventure. " as long as no one takes me away from you, Ill go to Malta with you"

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    16    17    18    19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us