Blaze
How's your morning?
 distant-screams
06:07:40 katy | beetle
-Click-
welp i got the lines done. now to try to finish this before i get tired
 Arachne
05:51:44 Ara/Kat
my cat is sitting behind me and she just put her paw on my shoulder and i freaked out so bad
 BlazingVenom
05:50:41 
good morning
 Feiella
05:50:22 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Eve.

Second time. Shoo. Leave me be
 Hollow_Howls
05:49:48 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Free leaves win if anyone wants it
 Boo
05:44:38 Chrissy
ooh that's pretty!
 Demon Souls
05:44:20 Demon/Death
Good Morning
 kycantina
05:43:44 ky but it's spooky
just popping this in chat to see my new nickname and colors don't mind me
 distant-screams
05:41:00 katy | beetle
i've been collecting albinos for a few months, lol. not very successfully, albeit. i only have around 3 right now
 Icywolve pack
05:38:32 Elektra/Raven
I haven't had a albino in ages honestly I miss my DH Albinos
 distant-screams
05:37:44 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i still need to train up this guy >.>
 Willow Creek
05:36:52 
No problem!
 Icywolve pack
05:36:43 Elektra/Raven
I'm doing well in explore the only thing my training female needs is empathy and I'm set for a while
 Hollow_Howls
05:36:14 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Thanks willow ♡
 Forest Dwelling
05:35:53 Floor
Explore sucks now without my starter alpha female oml
 Willow Creek
05:32:56 
Hollow
Been lurking for about 5 or 6 hours just doing explores and pack activities
 distant-screams
05:32:49 katy | beetle
Icy,
maybe sable, hecate, freya, kalisí or maeve?
 Icywolve pack
05:31:11 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
She needs a name
 Hollow_Howls
05:30:47 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Any newbies lurking?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 09:53 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Katlego
Chaos Pride | Lioness | Mentions: Indigo, Chandra, Open (Let's have her in Karaz territory for funsies.)

"Wiser, perhaps, in your opinion, because then you could have tried to convince her not to. You know, to save your own skin," Katlego stated, though she figured her words had fallen on deaf ears, as the other lioness had taken off after her sister. Shrugging she turned and walked in the opposite direction, her eyes flicking about here and there. The lioness was over it all, and had no desire to be near the drama. Had it been Katlego vying for the spot of Queen? She wouldn't have asked anyone. She wouldn't have asked Chaos. No, she simply would have killed. It was the simplest way, at least in her opinion.

Once she was quite a distance away, she found a large boulder and stretched out upon it. Despite her her stocky build, she laid across the smooth surface in a languid way. A low rumble vibrated in her chest as she rolled her head back, allowing herself to enjoy the sun warming her aching muscles.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 09:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Chandra | Dominant | Chaos | M: Indigo
"not at all, the lionesses are taking the kill back and they have been trained well enough to eat what they need and put it in the kill pile." She stood beside Chaos watching Indigo. "Indigo would like to challenge me for dominant. I will accept but I want your opinion." She looked at Chaos.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 07:01 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
They aren't in Karaz Prideland because Chaos isn't in Karaz Prideland. Sorry for not being available yesterday.)

Chaos/Dominant

Chaos looked at them iriatatedly. His ears were pinned back, he was on the verge of growling and his tail was swishing, "I'm not talking about that in front of trespassers even if they are cubs. First go get Ajihad and Nanook to take care of these cubs. They won't leave. I can't seem to get it through their thick skulls that I don't intend to hurt them all they have to do is go back to their property." A thought just popped into Chaos' head. He gave the lionesses a sly thoughtful look, "Indigo, Chandra What if we stole their lioness cubs. Lionesses are always useful." he said thoughtfully.

Edited at August 24, 2019 07:02 AM by Candor
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 07:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Lol, Indigo couldn't have possibly heard Jasiri talking about her. She went of hunting, and he whispered the information to Chandra! And anyway, he did that in hope that Chaos will allow him to stay)

Nyasi/Age:4 months/Rank:Nomad/Mentions: Ivy, Chandra, Indigo, Chaos

Nyasi was starting to feel really hungry. He spied on a crawling beetle on the branch and bit into it.
'Nyasi! Be quiet', snapped his mother.
'But I'm so hungry', he moaned, 'Can't we just go back being nomads? These prides seem so complicated'.
Ivy sighed.
'You can't even imagine how complicated it is to be a nomad!'
'But you survived for 3 years!'
'Thanks to luck! And you are lucky to be alive beside me right now. Your chances of surviving are low right now, but if we join a pride, our lives will get better'.
Nyasi pondered for a moment.
'Then why didn't you stay?'
'Huh?', Ivy looked at Nyasi.
'Why didn't you join the pride when the lion Chaos told you?'
Ivy stared at him then looked away sadly.
'That was my biggest mistake. But I won't be making that mistake again'. With that, Ivy rised to her paws.
'Let's go, Nyasi', she commanded, 'Let's join them now'.
'Wait mum!', Nyasi's heart leapt for a second.
'What?', growled Ivy.
'There is some kind of argument there'.
Two lionesses were talking with each other, but tensely. Then suddenly one of them let out a roar. Nyasi's sandy fur stood on end.
'Please mum', he shakily pleaded, 'Let's not go just yet. I think meeting Chaos would be safer'.
Ivy glanced at him sympathetically and lied down beside him. She started to lick his head.
'Fine, we will wait'.
Nyasi sighed with relief and laid his head down. Right now he barely could hear what the lionesses were talking about. He focused more.
'...sweet heart, I follow Chaos...'
Nyasi opened his eyes and bolted his head up. With that he has accidentally hit his mother's cracked tooth.
'OW! What's the matter Nyasi?'
'Mum. I heard them saying Chaos!'
'And?'
'He is still alive! And look, they are all going somewhere'. Ivy watched where Nyasi has pointed out.
'Well spotted my son', she complimented.
'Should we follow them mum?'
Ivy was silent for few moments.
'It will be risky, but we will rot if we stay any longer here'. She gave a final lick to Nyasi. Then she stood up for the second time.
'Remember to be silent, and to stay low. And at my signal run'.
Ivy trotted away. Nyasi followed her, heart beating, but not from fear, but from excitement.

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 07:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ivy/Age:4/Rank:Nomad/Mentions: Chaos, the rest of the lionesses.

Ivy jogged after everybody, but kept on glancing back at her son. She was still surprised at his sense of hearing. Maybe all cubs have good hearing?
Suddenly the lionesses stopped. Two of them (the ones that were fighting) stepped closer towards a lion.
'Chaos', muttered Ivy.
'Is that him?', asked Nyasi, once he caught up with her.
'Yes, that's him', she observed the scene. From here she heard the lionesses better.Hm, it seemed they were fighting over dominance. She noticed a brown lioness (Chandra) stepping closer to Chaos. Ivy felt a pang of envy, but then forced herself to relax. She is here not for mates, but for a safe place for her cub.
To her humor, Chaos seemed to be irritated by all this. Ah, how she missed seeing pride lions being annoyed!But then Chaos mustered out something that made Ivy's blood run cold.
'Indigo, Chandra, what if we stole their lioness cubs? Lionesses are always so useful'.
Past Ivy wouldn't even cared about what he said, but now Ivy has a cub herself, and understands all the motherly pain. Has Chaos gone crazy? What cubs was he even talking about? Just now she noticed two cubs behind him. Hm, by the smell, they seem to be from a different pack. Oh god those foolish cubs. No, she will not allow Chaos take them.Ivy unsheathed her claws and sank them into the ground with worry.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 07:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jasiri/Age:3/Rank: Chaos pride, lion 2/ Mentions: Lionesses from chaos pride.

Jasiri lazily watched as all the females left. He didn't bother to follow them. Instead he made his way towards a rock where he loves to bask in the sun.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 08:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(chandra was close to the other lioness when jasari approached dher ^^)

Indigo / Lioness /Chaos pride.

She nodded her head at chaos' words. Chandra was the one that would just shut up being a bitch. Then the sky look hit her Kings face. 'what if we stole their cubs' a shocked look crossed her face for a split second before returning to a miechevious look. "I'm guessing to try and trick them into thinking they're from this pride" she questioned. "if needed I wouldnt mind caring for them in the meantime?" she offered. She had always lived Cubs for some odd reason, could never get her head around why.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 09:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(oh crap xD. Miscalculated. Jasiri run!)

Ivy/Nomad

Ivy tensed her shoulders. She will protect those cubs, no matter what.

Edited at August 24, 2019 09:51 AM by Heather pack
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 09:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
XD, I think if Chaos let's her she'll be distracted by the Cubs and won't hurt him, make him flirttttt)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 24, 2019 10:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jackal | male | Damu

He growled at the lionesses and the dominant lion. "You can't steal us!" He squeaked, trying to keep the terror out of his young voice. "Our mother wouldn't approve. And besides... we have to go report this to our pride mates! They don't like trespassers." Doubt flickered in his mind. What if the dominant lion was correct? What if they were on his land? He hesitated, then started to back away slowly, hoping they didn't notice. He nudged Amra and whispered, "Run!" Before turning back and giving them a last growl. then he bolted. He kept having to nudge Amra, for she was slower than him. Jackal dearly hoped he wasn't too much slower than the adults. He gave a small terrified roar. He pushed harder. Suddenly he spotted the tree his mother had once said was the border. He seemed to be a thousand miles away from it!

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us