Ok.. here I go o.O
 TheSigmaMales
04:26:13 Leon, Sigma
Yo chat

Please wish me luck, IÂ’m about to pop her -WP Click-

:,)
 Kingwolf
04:24:10 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Goddess Juno
03:59:23 Juno (he/they)
Hollow: breeding
 Goddess Juno
03:58:59 Juno (he/they)
Urox: yeah that makes perfect sense
 Urux
03:58:48 Urox
Juno
No worries! There are also raspberries in various colours that increase the chances of inheriting rarer pelts. I think golden has the highest increase - but at least one parent should have the rare, legendary etc pelt
 The NightClan
03:58:43 Wolfy, Night
Juno
Green fern, red raspberry, black raspberry and golden raspberry, but I recommend to read the info about the items
 Hollow_Howls
03:57:43 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Juno
From breeding or wolf game?
 Urux
03:57:40 Urox
BUT the rarity can only be obtained from the parents. So don't breed a 15AC R with a 20AC R and expect a 80R pup
 Goddess Juno
03:57:15 Juno (he/they)
Urox: thank you!
 Urux
03:57:02 Urox
Juno
Green ferns do it. They're 2 apples <3
 Goddess Juno
03:56:05 Juno (he/they)
Night: do you know what they are?
 The NightClan
03:55:44 Wolfy, Night
Juno
There are items at barter if I am right
 Goddess Juno
03:52:17 Juno (he/they)
is there anything I can do to increase the chances of getting a rare wolf? or is it just luck
 Creeping Death
03:45:26 Kirk | Krik
Ender as well boo
 Creeping Death
03:44:50 Kirk | Krik
Boo
Void, Grapes or grape,

My brain cant think either sorry haha
 distant-screams
03:44:36 katy | beetle
time to give her a lil redesign <3

thanks guys

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Green Python : +3
Rattlesnake : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 10:16 PM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red Fox | M: Blaze
~+~
I sniffed the air, my sense of smell had cleared now, so I could smell just as good as I could before. I heard a rustling from a tree, and a crack. Was that blood? injured prey! this was my lucky day. I could share whatever this is with the others. I quietly climbed up the tree, it felt hollow, I found a hole in the tree and I pounced.
It was quite hard, pouncing up a tree, but my front claws managed to catch something. It was furry. perhaps a squirrel? my back paws were wedged into smaller holes in the tree, so I won't fall. The thing I caught squirmed in my claws. It was about my size. Big prey up a tree! Even better. This could feed everyone maybe? I don't know if it's enough. I heard a noise from the prey I was holding. Wait a minute... I climbed a bit higher, not letting go of the squirming creature. I peeped into the hole.
"GOOD GREIF!!!" I said and immediately let go of the creature. She was a fox, a fennec fox by the looks of it. "I am so so sorry about that! I thought you were an oversized squirrel of some sort!" I dropped back down to the ground. Another survivor! Yay! But... why couldn't I smell the fox scent? Some thing is up with my nose. Ugh. That dust really messes up my systems.
I looked up at the hole where the fox was. "Hey there"
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 10:45 PM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award
Blaze/Fennec/Female
I straightened up as I felt something claw my tail. Alarmed, I gave a loud yelp, then abruptly stopped myself, and began to hiss instead. I turned around, ears open wide, jaws opened, sharp, bloody teeth bared, large claws protracted. The thing gripping my tail abruptly let go, followed by a quiet thump. I poked my head out of the hole in the tree.
I heard a quiet "Hey th-" Before I yelled "HEY! WHAT THE FRICK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
I then winced slightly in regret. The others had probably heard me. I glared down my small, black nose at the target. It was the red fuzzy, a fox by the looks of it. I narrowed my eyes further, waiting for a response
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 11:37 PM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
~+~
Uh oh she's mad. "Sorry about that" I said, looking up at her. "I thought you were prey. I'm just hungry" I said sadly. The hunting party had split up and gone in different directions. I hope Bai finds something to eat. and Timber. I thought, my stomach growled loudly. Ugh stop it! I moaned internally. Think about the others first. "Really sorry" I muttered.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 11:45 PM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award
Blaze/Fennec/Female M: Selene
I looked down at the fox, who had her ears down and tail between her legs. Her stomach growled loudly. I gave a little huff and rolled my eyes. This would probably be the death of me.
"Wait here for a second" I say, then quickly dive back into the tree-hole, and grab the squirrel I killed earlier between my jaws. I poke my head back out of the hole, and toss her the squirrel.
"This is probably what you were scenting. You can have it. You probably need it more than I do, as I already ate today." I say, giving her a nod. Besides, in my own opinion, crispy little sun-baked lizards tasted better. "Fox-to-fox favour" I give her a small smile.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 11:49 PM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
~+~
I smile at the fox up the tree. "Thank you!" I say "I'm very greatful. What's your name?" I ask, catching the squirrel as she threw it out of the tree. "I haven't seen you around here, where did you come from?" I ask. "My name is Selene"
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 11:52 PM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award
Blaze/Fennec/Female M: Selene
"My name is Blaze." I say, then hesitate for the briefest of moments. "I came from...the local zoo. But I escaped some time before the..." I paused to think of a word. "Cataclysm." There. That sounded very dramatic, a perfect name for this dramatic event. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Selene."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 12:03 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
~+~
"Pleasure to meet you to" I say and grin. "I should go hunt something for the others now! Thanks for the squirrel! Come down and meet the others sometime" I said and I sniffed the air. Rabbit...? I thought and follow the scent, glancing back at Blaze one last time and wagged my tail. I follow the scent downstream until the river went underground. Is that a burrow? I thought and cocked my ears. I heard rabbit noises from a bush near the burrow. As quick as a flash, I pounced behind the bush and killed the rabbit with my claws.
Blood dripped down my paws. Ugh yuck, I just went in the river to clean myself. I grumbled and carred the rabbit back to camp in my mouth.
I hope the others are back. I thought. I glanced at the tree where I found Blaze, but she was gone. Oh well. Hopefully I meet her again soon.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 12:04 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Collie/German Shepherd/M: Night, Ace
He sat there sadly, even when his mate brought him the rabbit. He hadn't meant to hurt Ace, he just got angry easily, and it messed with his mood. And now Night was mad. His ears and tail drooped, and he pushed at the rabbit, not very hungry anymore. He was happy that he would have pups, but he sighed. They would probably be better off with a different father than him, someone like Ace who didn't get into meaningless fights all the time. He hoped that he would be a good father for them, but he resolved to let Ace take care of them if he wasn't enough. He wondered why he'd been so touchy the past few days. He'd been snarling at everyone, and probably most of the group hated him now for being so mean.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 02:58 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Selene | F | Red Fox | M:
~+~
(sorry for posting too soon but i'm bored)
I take the rabbit back to camp and I spot night and sparrow laying down. Should I offer them the Rabbit...? Then I saw they already had one and I turned to look for the others. I spotted Bai in the distance with Pandora and I sprinted up to them "Hey guys, did you find anything to eat?" I asked
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 23, 2024 03:30 AM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award

Blaze/Fennec/Female M:Sparrowhawk

Sparrow(gets stolen), 2x pigeon (1st), scent dog eating rabbit scares Sparrowhawk, blood dripping down my jaws, slowly goes back to eating, one x rabbit white ears, glows in the moonlight, downwind, claw its haunches, make it stumble, bite neck, wrench claws out. other killed by nightingale, 3x mice, 2 escape crept up behind them, downwind.

Shut/open eyes, to adjust vision

Arrange prey

(later)owl, branch underside, bows under combined weight, tried to maul, scratched my ear, 4 weeks to heal at most,

I watched Selene briskly scurry away. Once she was out of sight, I crawled out of the hole, and latched myself to the side of the tree trunk, pricked my ears, and took in the scents of the night time forest. I could smell a couple of pigeons on a higher branch, a sparrow, three mice somewhere to my left, a vole that had come up for air, and a couple of rabbits. I grinned. The night was MY turf. No more nice Blaze…

First I went for the pigeons. They were peacefully snoozing on their branch. Not for long. I used a front paw and my hind paws to latch onto the tree, slamming down on the neck of the further one with one paw, and breaking the closer one’s neck with my jaws. I rearranged them on the branch, before neatly stacking them in my jaws. I could feel the still-warm blood dribbling down my throat. It was delicious. On the way back down, one nearly slipped out but my large, jagged teeth held them in. I dumped them into my prey-hole. The sparrow was next. I sniffed, and found it on my perch. This one was a no-brainer on strategy. I pounced on it, probably crushing it and killing it instantly. I bit its neck afterward for good measure. I scampered back to the hole and tossed it in. I looked down and realised it had formed a pile at the base of the hole. I jumped in and pushed the fresh-kill to one side. Once again, I climbed down the tree, held my nose in the air and sniffed. There! Rabbit scent. But only on. I believe the she-dog had taken the other. Nose to the ground, I followed the trail. The smell was getting stronger. I slowed my pace, and started putting my paws down more carefully. I crept closer, ever closer… I stopped, and changed my course slightly to be downwind. It was getting quite dark. I shut my eyes for a few seconds, then opened them again, letting them adjust to the growing darkness. There it was! The rabbit. It was washing its snow-white ears in a clearing, its pelt seeming to glow in the moonlight. I feel saliva running through my teeth, then dripping to the ground below. Closer…closer…

Snap! A dry twig and cracked under my paws. I cussed under my breath. The rabbit perked up its ears and began to run in the opposite direction. I gave chase, as I wasn’t about to let such a juicy, succulent meal just walk out from under my nose! I caught up in a few loping strides, but even that short distance was tiring me out. I tried to slash at its neck, but missed, and my claws tore down its flank instead! The rabbit stumbled, slowing down just enough so I could lean forward and snap its neck. I slid to a halt, the rabbit dangling between my jaws. I wrenched my claws out of its bloodstained pelt, turned tail and trotted back to my prey hole, scrabbled up the tree and dumped the prey in, and pushed it to one side, and climbed out again. Ears up and pricked for the mice. But wait. I could smell something else. A dog and a rabbit. I rotated my head 90 degrees to stare at him. After a while, he scented the blood on me and turned around, looking worried. I don’t blame him, I probably looked pretty terrifying, blood dripping down my chin from gaping jaws, claws bloodied, the moonlight making my eyes glow white. He slowly turned back around to take another bite of his rabbit, and I quickly made my way back into the bushes. Whether he turned around again, I do not know. Maybe he thought I was a fever dream or something. The mice, too, had moved location. They were now under an oak tree, eating acorns. I peered through the bushes, then padded closer-

AND POUNCED!

The mice sprinted in all directions, scattering, but I simply put out one paw and broke the neck of one of them. The others scampered into the bushes. I decided going after them would be too much of a hassle. Back to the hole I go!

Bloodied mouse dangling between my jaws, I wiggled into my hole, and put it down on one side. But something seemed off…

Alas! The sparrow was stolen! I gave a low growl, narrowing my eyes. Who could’ve done this?! Selene?! ACE?! No, It couldn't've (is that how to spell it?) been them, the hole was too small for them to fit through. I poked my head out and sniffed the air, and stretched my ears. I could smell the sparrow, and could hear something tearing it to shreds and loudly chewing on it. I craned my neck to look around the trunk and spotted it on my perch.

An owl. An OWL, nearly as big as I was, had stolen the sparrow. Wait. Not the sparrow. MY SPARROW. And boy, was It going to pay…

I decided to try something new, as I knew owls could rotate their head 180 degrees, so it would be no use sneaking up behind it. So instead, I protracted my claws, and began to walk along the underside of the branch. It bowed under our combined weight, but the owl didn’t seem to notice. Closer… closer… I decided to move to the side of the branch, silent, creeping closer… I struck! I aimed for its neck, but it saw me and managed to relatively dodge the blow. But luckily, I struck its wing, instead. The owl tried to escape through flying, but instead plummeted to the ground. I jumped down and landed on all fours on the ground, bared my teeth and began to walk towards it. It tried to maul me, but I ducked, and it only grazed the tip of one ear, instead. I hissed. Oh it was going to PAY ALRIGHT! I pinned it down by a wing, bowed down my head and tore out its throat. I could hear it make a few drowned gargles before its eyes went glassy. I smirked. THIS is why you don’t mess with Blaze. I clamped my jaws down on the back of its neck, and dragged it up the tree and shoved it into my prey-hole. It took a little while, but it finally went through in a cloud of soft feathers. I harrumphed. My ear hurt. I tried to clean the scratch, but it just hurt more. I gave a sigh, then wandered down to the lake to give myself a good wash.

Tonight, the lake will be stained red.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us