Wolf Play : Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)
Chatbox
 Aci
06:25:55 Accu | Cult
Well I guess I lost one litter because I forgot to use my CP ^^; One is better than four.
 Kingwolf
06:23:46 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me , please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Demon Souls
06:15:09 Demon/Death
Blaze
How's your morning?
 distant-screams
06:07:40 katy | beetle
-Click-
welp i got the lines done. now to try to finish this before i get tired
 Arachne
05:51:44 Ara/Kat
my cat is sitting behind me and she just put her paw on my shoulder and i freaked out so bad
 BlazingVenom
05:50:41 
good morning
 Feiella
05:50:22 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Eve.

Second time. Shoo. Leave me be
 Hollow_Howls
05:49:48 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Free leaves win if anyone wants it
 Boo
05:44:38 Chrissy
ooh that's pretty!
 Demon Souls
05:44:20 Demon/Death
Good Morning
 kycantina
05:43:44 ky but it's spooky
just popping this in chat to see my new nickname and colors don't mind me
 distant-screams
05:41:00 katy | beetle
i've been collecting albinos for a few months, lol. not very successfully, albeit. i only have around 3 right now
 Icywolve pack
05:38:32 Elektra/Raven
I haven't had a albino in ages honestly I miss my DH Albinos
 distant-screams
05:37:44 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i still need to train up this guy >.>
 Willow Creek
05:36:52 
No problem!
 Icywolve pack
05:36:43 Elektra/Raven
I'm doing well in explore the only thing my training female needs is empathy and I'm set for a while
 Hollow_Howls
05:36:14 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Thanks willow ♡
 Forest Dwelling
05:35:53 Floor
Explore sucks now without my starter alpha female oml
 Willow Creek
05:32:56 
Hollow
Been lurking for about 5 or 6 hours just doing explores and pack activities
 distant-screams
05:32:49 katy | beetle
Icy,
maybe sable, hecate, freya, kalisí or maeve?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 09:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

bubbletea said:
<div align="center">Chandra | Dominant | Chaos | M: The lionesses
<div align="center">Chandra looked taken aback as she was addressed in such a way. "I am sorry for my mistake, as I mentioned I was ill this morning but we are family. You must learn to treat your members better. I understand you are all upset with me-" Chandra's voice was no longer friendly and apologetic but pure authority. "but I will not tolerate such comments being made towards me or any other member of this pride. I suggest you rethink your words." She growled at the female.
<div align="center">Longing upwards at the mares neck, Chandra created a fatal tear and the zebra began to stagger before falling down. She glanced at Indigo before looking back at the prey. "Carry this back. Once we arrive at camp I will give out the daily tasks." She looked at all the members and grabbed a leg of the zebra to aid in carrying it back. "What are you waiting for? Let’s move."<div align="center">Once they had returned, the dominant turned to Indigo. "I would like to speak to you in private for a moment."

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 09:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / lioness / chaos pride

She let out a deep growl as the Queen addressed her susye ein such a manner "back of!" she snapped in a dominant and protective tone of voice. She moved towards her sister and stood next to her. "we are no family to you and you being ill doesn't meant you mistake basic hunting knowledge such as that" she snapped. Her voice was now dominant and regal as she spoke "a true queen would know how to arrange someone to take over a hint if she was il, she would know to approach from downwind even if she was ill" her words were spoken through growls of anger as she spoke. "i do not wish to speak to. You in private, if you have something to say you can say it in front of all of us" after she finished speaking she stood up straight and let out a dominant roar.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 09:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;"> Chandra | Dominant | Chaos | M: The lionesses
<div style="text-align: center;">Chandra snarled. "You are acting as a disgrace to the pride. I brought you in I allowed you to come here and this is how you repay Chaos and I?" She stood watching her, annoyed. "Fine I will tell the whole group what a traitor you are." She turned to the other lionesses. "It pains me to say but i have been told of Indigo's plan to take my place as a Dominant. I admire her determination but it displays bad character. Choosing to go behind my back means she only has selfish loyalty to herself. I will not ask you to support me or my ranking as Dominant." She turned to Indigo. "But I am your leader and should be respected as one, Chaos will be hearing of this and shall punish you as he see's fit." She spoke of her mate and looked at the female, void of all emotions but dominance. Chandra turned to the females. My actions this morning were unforgivable but I shall make it up to you in whatever way I can. If you have anything to say do it now."
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 09:43 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Katlego
Chaos Pride | Lioness | Mentions: Chandra, Indigo

During the whole ordeal, Katlego couldn't keep her eyes from rolling at the Queen's words. Particularly one word: Family. In the lioness' mind, the only family she had was Indigo, she certainly didn't view Chandra as such. As for her mistake about going upwind? If someone had asked her opinion, she would have given them one word: Excuses. But, the lioness never accepted failure when it came to hunting. She was hard on anyone, and if she saw a mistake, she was the type to absolutely call them on it, no matter who it was. She just didn't mess around when it came to hunting, it was too important.

Gently Katlego brushed up against her sister, trying her best to keep her calm. "Ah," her voice the silence after Chandra was done putting on her show. "I forgot wanting to give the pride the best was an act of treason," she murmured out, a slow silken purr as she let her eyes linger on the Queen. "You sit there and try to paint Indigo's character in poor light, trying to make her look bad, but would a good queen not take the news of someone looking to usurp her with grace? Why should she come to you first, when she's thinking of challenging you? She need not your approval for it? If anything," she paused to lick her paw, "I would think she has the pride's best intentions by asking them what they think? Or, is wanting to know their opinion selfish too?" Her head cocked to the side and she glanced around, "while Indigo has been looking for others' opinions, you've shown us nothing but weakness. You haven't earned our respect today." She snapped, flicking her tail, and turned away.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 09:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / lioness / Chaos pride

Indigo listened to what she said a smirk plastered to her face. After chandra finished speaking indigo just stood there unfazed. It took a few moments but eventually she began to laugh a sadistic laugh stepping towards the female. She stopped when their noses were Incbes away. "I dont follow your orders sweat heart, I follow Chaos'" she grinned and let out another laugh as she returned next to her sister. "chaos is the one who allowed me and my sister this home not you" her smirk turned back into a snarl, she shook out her mane as a sign of dominance and strength. "and I'm guessing your going to ouncihs anyone who goes against your position as leader?" she smirked "oh please, why punish me and tell your mate, oh wait" a grin set on her maw "lemme guess your maddly in live with him and don't want to lose that to me awwwww" she grinned showing off her canines. "don't pity yourself" she snapped before Stalking off towards the pride camp.

She managed to catch Chaos scent near the North side of t. the camp and began to follow it and eventually spotted dhim in the near distance, she could see two small figures Cubs next to him. He seemed angry, probably intruders. She began to make her way over to him, holding her dominant pose. She arrived next to him soon enough. "exude me sir" she began.

Edited at August 23, 2019 09:44 PM by Primal Silence
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 09:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Chandra | Dominant | Chaos | M: The lionesses
<div style="text-align: center;">"I understand she has the prides best intentions in mind but so do I. It would have been wiser to speak to me about her opinions and thoughts before coming to such a rash decision." Seeing her walk off Chandra followed annoyed. "You don't address your dominant like that. back off, NOW." She snarled, looking at Chaos and back at Indigo.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 09:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uh their now on the opposite side of the territory lol and she's just proving indigos point by abandoning the hunting party to chase after her)

Edited at August 23, 2019 09:49 PM by Primal Silence
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 09:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Primal Silence said:
Uh their now on the opposite side of the territory lol)

Yeah, she could still follow?
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 09:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I didn't read the follow part my bad)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 09:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / lioness / Chaos oride

Indigo turned to the lioness and gave her a growl before turning back towards chaos, completely ignoring what she was saying. She was still laughing like crazy on the inside because of her sisters comments. Every single word they both said was true. Chandra didn't even take into consideration that some of the lions had actually agreed for her to take over as quen. Just why the hell would she follow her all the way over here for this. She was just embarrassing herself. "forgetting something Ms" she asked with her back turned to chandra. A smirk plastered across her face.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us