Wolf Play : Is it over? All animal RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 starmutt
02:16:12 marsh | they/it
yes it cuts it down by half
 ZEFHYR
02:15:51 
let me get this straight? roadrunner feather removes dominance points?
 starmutt
02:15:32 marsh | they/it
good night to me too <3
 Luna🌕
02:07:06 Silver (She/her)
I gotta go chat, check out bloody eclipse ein my den and give gear suggestions please. Goodnight!
 Emmet
01:55:09 Emmet (he/him)
Ouuu very nice!!!!

The majority of my defects were dyed, but no shame in that.

I did get natural quasar twins but they were male. IÂ’ve change done to female and am hoping to get the other changed as well :>
 Luna🌕
01:54:37 Silver (She/her)
Also, I have a dye! I want to do either an axanthic or an infatuation, but the young ones cost apples so IÂ’m just saving up slowlyÂ…
 Luna🌕
01:53:02 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Whoah! I have 3 high talent quasar battle wolves, an quasar mela, and a DH quasar battle wolf
 Sharp Fang
01:52:27 UcanCallmeFang
Here are my stars:

-WP Click- I'm trying to rug her up pretty. I'm trying to get Quaser howlers from her.

-WP Click- And my boy whom I accidentially bred

Emmet
01:51:39 Emmet (he/him)
Right now I have a Quasar BP, Quasar, LF, Quasar Axanthic, and a Quasar SV!

I have a handful of regular Quasars as well 🥴
 Luna🌕
01:51:02 Silver (She/her)
Cider not ciser
 Luna🌕
01:50:50 Silver (She/her)
Harvest or Harvest moon, autumbra, Ciser, Latte
 Sharp Fang
01:49:31 UcanCallmeFang
Saint, He's so pretty. Goggles?
 Luna🌕
01:48:57 Silver (She/her)
Yay I started a conversation
 Luna🌕
01:48:34 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Me too! I have 5 and a dye right now
 Saint
01:48:25 
here my quasar male, G1. hes weird but i love him
-WP Click-
need a name if you have any ideas
 Emmet
01:47:53 Emmet (he/him)
IÂ’m so proud of the quasar pelt 🥺

(IÂ’m trying to make my entire pack quasar eventually)
 Luna🌕
01:47:41 Silver (She/her)
Look at my folder for proof. And my bioÂ… and all my studs and battle wolvesÂ…
 Luna🌕
01:47:17 Silver (She/her)
I love quasar far more than could possibly be healthy for me
 Sharp Fang
01:46:48 UcanCallmeFang
Silver,
I also favour Quasers. I've a howler girl and a male. Believe it or not, I didn't even realise he was the at the time new coat!
 Luna🌕
01:44:34 Silver (She/her)
I will use the wish mush to save for starry night wings for my CL Quasar mela, aka my precious child

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -4
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Grey Fox : +4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   69 

Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 01:27 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ace | Border Collie + German Shepherd | Male/M: Sparrowhawk, Night
"Okay and plus with how rude you've been I'm scared to know this information. So don't worry I won't tell." I jump down and run across the river water and up another tree
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 01:39 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nightingale - F - Wolf - M: Sparrowhawk, Ace
-
I look at my mate. A disappointing look enters my eyes. I don't want Ace to be on our bad side. The look I give next clearly stats 'Stay put'. I walk across the river to the base of the tree Ace is in. I was going to tell Ace as soon as we got back, but it was ruined. And Sparrowhawk acted so harshly. I lay down and stare into the distance. But I do not blame him. I would be mad too. Would. "Ace, I'm sorry." Is all I say.

Edited at April 22, 2024 01:40 PM by Bobcat
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 01:55 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I'm sorry about earlier to it wasn't pointed towards you I just feel like my own brother doesn't love me anymore and only cares about himself and you and apparently it's gonna be the pups to." I jump off the tree and nuzzle Night." I should be the one sorry." I walk towards a cave that's only a few feet away and lay down
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 02:07 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nightingale - F - Wolf - M: Sparrowhawk, Ace
-
"Hey, didn't you say something about food? We can still go hunting." I say standing up. I walk over to Sparrowhawk and nudge his shoulder. "Come on, we can go hunt together." I lick Sparrow's chin and nuzzle his neck. He better know I still love him. I call back to Ace, "If he does not, I'll make him love you."

Edited at April 22, 2024 02:08 PM by Bobcat
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 02:11 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I smile and follow Night." I'm sorry Sparrow I didn't mean to." I say apologetically and nuzzle Sparrow." I hope we can go hunting together."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 03:23 PM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award
Blaze/Fennec/Female
I stared down at the arguing canines from my perch upon the branch, my ears pricked. I had heard every word they had just said. I gave a quiet little giggle to myself. This was going to be fun to watch them cover up their secret. Perhaps even secrets! Who knows what else they were hiding...
The dogs passed by my tree, and I pressed myself up against the trunk, appearing as small as possible (yes, smaller than I already am), nothing but a mere knot in the trunk.
Once they a fair distance away, I thought to myself: "Going hunting now, are they? I suppose now that most of them are gone I can hunt as well." I crept down the back of the tree, out of line of sight from the others.
.I pulled my ears all the way back, and held my nose in the air, and the s
cents of the forest flooded my nostrils. Pine, oak, sycamore, another pine-There! A squirrel! She could hear it rustling among the foliage. Tail down, ears down footsteps quiet on the ground. I pounced! The small rodent didn't stand a CHANCE! I lifted my head, squirrel between my jaws, blood dripping from its broken neck. I turned tail, and headed back up my tree to eat.

Edited at April 22, 2024 03:26 PM by Embershed
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 03:28 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nightingale - F - Wolf - M: Blaze, Sparrowhawk
-
The scent of a fox fills my nose. It is that new one. I never chaught her name. "I am going to head this way Sparrow." I say. I crouch and follow the fox. "Hey!" I yell bounding out of the bushes. This fenec was spying on us. "If you are going to watch us, next time do it where we can see you. Nice job hiding though."
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 03:37 PM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award
Blaze/Fennec/Female
I hissed at the dog. I could tell it was a female from her scent. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Who said I was watching you? I was simply trying to take a nap in this lovely, sunny spot. Not MY fault you and your friends were spilling secrets underneath it." I licked my bloodstained jaws. That squirrel was nice. Could probably go for another soon. I protracted my claws, stood up on all fours and made myself look as big as possible. That, being said, was still not very big. "And besides" I say, "You're a DOG! You couldn't possibly get up here." Which was true. The branch was around 3 metres off the ground. And everyone knows dogs can't climb. "So really, there's nothing you can do about it." I smirked, then quickly closed my mouth again. There was a tuft of squirrel fur caught between my teeth. The she-dog was looking very annoyed now. I rolled my eyes. "Besides, who will I even tell? Ace? He's the only other one who knows I'm here, and we both know he already knows." I point my ears at Ace.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 03:54 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nightingale - F - Wolf - M: Blaze
-
"Yeah, but I heard a giggle and wanted to make sure. I'm not ready to tell anyone else yet." I say, sighing. "I'll leave you to your dinner." I walk away and search for my own prey. I somehow find a rabbit and bring it to Sparrowhawk.
Is it over? All animal RP || OPENApril 22, 2024 04:06 PM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award
Blaze/Fennec/Female
And just like that, the she-dog was gone. I had never asked her name and never intended to. I was probably never going to see her again anyway. I moved closer to the end of the branch to absorb the last traces of the setting sun. Today was a very...napful day. :3
The sun went down, and I, now saddened, turned around and went back toward the trunk. I thunked my head against the trunk, having being so focused on the ground below I didn't see where I was going. To my surprise, the thunk sounded hollow. Bewildered, I went around the other side of the trunk, and climbed, and climbed...
And maybe another 20 centimetres or so above my branch was a small hole in the tree, just a little bit bigger than I was. A squirrel hole, no doubt. I sniffed around. Confirmed. There was a squirrel inside of it, too! I looked down into the hole. It was deep-ish, but not too deep. There it was! Another squirrel!
I jumped down on top of it, then swiftly snapped its neck. Today was a very lucky day, it seemed! I placed its small body on the side. I believed this would make a good prey-hole, and quite possibly a den! If it ever flooded again, it would certainly come in handy. I did a very tight turn inside the space, and wondered if I should take another nap. I decided against it, I had already napped twice today. I scrabbled out of the hole and returned to my perch to watch the group of animals gathering below me.

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us