Ok.. here I go o.O
 TheSigmaMales
04:26:13 Leon, Sigma
Yo chat

Please wish me luck, IÂ’m about to pop her -WP Click-

:,)
 Kingwolf
04:24:10 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Goddess Juno
03:59:23 Juno (he/they)
Hollow: breeding
 Goddess Juno
03:58:59 Juno (he/they)
Urox: yeah that makes perfect sense
 Urux
03:58:48 Urox
Juno
No worries! There are also raspberries in various colours that increase the chances of inheriting rarer pelts. I think golden has the highest increase - but at least one parent should have the rare, legendary etc pelt
 The NightClan
03:58:43 Wolfy, Night
Juno
Green fern, red raspberry, black raspberry and golden raspberry, but I recommend to read the info about the items
 Hollow_Howls
03:57:43 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Juno
From breeding or wolf game?
 Urux
03:57:40 Urox
BUT the rarity can only be obtained from the parents. So don't breed a 15AC R with a 20AC R and expect a 80R pup
 Goddess Juno
03:57:15 Juno (he/they)
Urox: thank you!
 Urux
03:57:02 Urox
Juno
Green ferns do it. They're 2 apples <3
 Goddess Juno
03:56:05 Juno (he/they)
Night: do you know what they are?
 The NightClan
03:55:44 Wolfy, Night
Juno
There are items at barter if I am right
 Goddess Juno
03:52:17 Juno (he/they)
is there anything I can do to increase the chances of getting a rare wolf? or is it just luck
 Creeping Death
03:45:26 Kirk | Krik
Ender as well boo
 Creeping Death
03:44:50 Kirk | Krik
Boo
Void, Grapes or grape,

My brain cant think either sorry haha
 distant-screams
03:44:36 katy | beetle
time to give her a lil redesign <3

thanks guys

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Green Python : +3
Rattlesnake : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   408 

Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 03:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(IÂ’m meant downwind sorry!)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 03:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Chandra | Dominant | Chaos | M: The lionesses
<div style="text-align: center;">Longing upwards at the mares neck, Chandra created a fatal tear and the zebra began to stagger before falling down. She glanced at Indigo before looking back at the prey. "Carry this back. Once we arrive at camp I will give out the daily tasks." She looked at all the members and grabbed a leg of the zebra to aid in carrying it back. "What are you waiting for? LetÂ’s move."
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 03:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pandora
Pandora just tumbled over the scent lines, gaining back her footing as she dashed into chaos pack territory. she was panting hard, and the wound on her shoulder that the other lioness had givin her was terribly bloody.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 04:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Zura/Age:4/Rank:Karaz pride, lioness 5/Mentions:Khaleesi, Pandora, Aslan, Kenya, Naita

Zura heard the roar of a lioness. That was Khaleesi, her leader. It seemed she was calling for the gathering. Zura braked and nearly toppled over again, but succeeded in holding her balance.
'Khaleesi is calling us', called Zura to Aslan then too Naita and Kenya. She started to run to her den.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 04:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indigo / lioness / Chaos pack

An aggressive snark tuged on her Jaws as she watched Chandra. How dare she?! Act all 'I'm not the queen because I was ill' then come steigjt back and pretend she lead all the hunt?! She was even more pissed at Jasari for snitching her up to Chandra. She leapt off of the mare, that was hers and her sisters kill and once again she stole that. What else was she gonna do, go ahead and steal her sister?!

A low growl escaped her Jaws as she grabbed ahold of the zebra. She heaved it off the floor, much easier than the so called queen. She was much larger than chandra so would have no trouble winning especially considering her genetics.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 04:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Karaz | M | Dominant | Damu | M: The Pride
<div style="text-align: center;">The king watched as his loyal subjects flicked to his mates call, he had a smug expression as he watched the lovely lionesses within his pride. Ever since the pair had been given their first cub, Kesi, it had seemed that the dominants romantic relationship had lost its blind lust. He sighed before slowly rising to his paws, not waiting for what Khaleesi had to say. "Kesi, stay here with the lionesses.” He looked at his daughter. “I’m going to mark the territory.” He spoke to her with a smooth and sweet voice. Before leaving he brushed past his mate. "I’ll be back, my dear. I must go mark the territory. I would hate to see a much younger lion come here and try to steal you from me.” He whispered in a sugary tone with a small smirk on his maw. Glancing once more at Kesi he lumbered off to the edges of his territory.
<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">Kesi | F | Cub | Damu | M: Open (in Chaos land)<div style="text-align: center;">As soon as her father was gone, Kesi sighed. She hated being babysat by the (NPC) lionesses. Glaring at them she tried to think of a way to get out of this prison. Raising herself upwards a mischievous grin came to her maw. “I need to go do my business.” She called to them before walking behind the cave they were resting in. She waiting for a few moments and then ran faster than she ever had before. The smells of her pride seemed to drift away and soon she was away from it all. This was a new land, but it smelled like lions.
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 04:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Primal Silence said:

An aggressive snark tuged on her Jaws as she watched Chandra. How dare she?! Act all 'I'm not the queen because I was ill' then come steigjt back and pretend she lead all the hunt?! She was even more pissed at Jasari for snitching her up to Chandra. She leapt off of the mare, that was hers and her sisters kill and once again she stole that. What else was she gonna do, go ahead and steal her sister?!

A low growl escaped her Jaws as she grabbed ahold of the zebra. She heaved it off the floor, much easier than the so called queen. She was much larger than chandra so would have no trouble winning especially considering her genetics.

I would prefer you not say sheÂ’s larger than Chandra. I would say since Chan is dominant she is larger. Sorry!
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 04:26 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

bubbletea said:

Primal Silence said:

I would prefer you not say she’s larger than Chandra. I would say since Chan is dominant she is larger. Sorry!

I donÂ’t really want to argue. But I think thereÂ’s a fair chance Indigo is larger. And I can explain why. Her growth of a mane is caused from a high level of testosterone. Lionesses with high levels of testosterone tend be larger in size than normal ones. That high level of testosterone is also what causes infertility or near infertility. So, scientifically and based on the information Primal has been following, i would lean towards Indigo actually being bigger. ))
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 04:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:

bubbletea said:

Primal Silence said:

I would prefer you not say sheÂ’s larger than Chandra. I would say since Chan is dominant she is larger. Sorry!

I don’t really want to argue. But I think there’s a fair chance Indigo is larger. And I can explain why. Her growth of a mane is caused from a high level of testosterone. Lionesses with high levels of testosterone tend be larger in size than normal ones. That high level of testosterone is also what causes infertility or near infertility. So, scientifically and based on the information Primal has been following, i would lean towards Indigo actually being bigger. ))

Thamk you imperial ^^)
Lion Rp Rebooted (Thread)August 23, 2019 04:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes but much larger seems a little too much. I donÂ’t want to argue either :D

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   408 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us