02:28:36 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 starmutt
02:16:12 marsh | they/it
yes it cuts it down by half
 ZEFHYR
02:15:51 
let me get this straight? roadrunner feather removes dominance points?
 starmutt
02:15:32 marsh | they/it
good night to me too <3
 Luna🌕
02:07:06 Silver (She/her)
I gotta go chat, check out bloody eclipse ein my den and give gear suggestions please. Goodnight!
 Emmet
01:55:09 Emmet (he/him)
Ouuu very nice!!!!

The majority of my defects were dyed, but no shame in that.

I did get natural quasar twins but they were male. IÂ’ve change done to female and am hoping to get the other changed as well :>
 Luna🌕
01:54:37 Silver (She/her)
Also, I have a dye! I want to do either an axanthic or an infatuation, but the young ones cost apples so IÂ’m just saving up slowlyÂ…
 Luna🌕
01:53:02 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Whoah! I have 3 high talent quasar battle wolves, an quasar mela, and a DH quasar battle wolf
 Sharp Fang
01:52:27 UcanCallmeFang
Here are my stars:

-WP Click- I'm trying to rug her up pretty. I'm trying to get Quaser howlers from her.

-WP Click- And my boy whom I accidentially bred

Emmet
01:51:39 Emmet (he/him)
Right now I have a Quasar BP, Quasar, LF, Quasar Axanthic, and a Quasar SV!

I have a handful of regular Quasars as well 🥴
 Luna🌕
01:51:02 Silver (She/her)
Cider not ciser
 Luna🌕
01:50:50 Silver (She/her)
Harvest or Harvest moon, autumbra, Ciser, Latte
 Sharp Fang
01:49:31 UcanCallmeFang
Saint, He's so pretty. Goggles?
 Luna🌕
01:48:57 Silver (She/her)
Yay I started a conversation
 Luna🌕
01:48:34 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Me too! I have 5 and a dye right now
 Saint
01:48:25 
here my quasar male, G1. hes weird but i love him
-WP Click-
need a name if you have any ideas
 Emmet
01:47:53 Emmet (he/him)
IÂ’m so proud of the quasar pelt 🥺

(IÂ’m trying to make my entire pack quasar eventually)
 Luna🌕
01:47:41 Silver (She/her)
Look at my folder for proof. And my bioÂ… and all my studs and battle wolvesÂ…
 Luna🌕
01:47:17 Silver (She/her)
I love quasar far more than could possibly be healthy for me
 Sharp Fang
01:46:48 UcanCallmeFang
Silver,
I also favour Quasers. I've a howler girl and a male. Believe it or not, I didn't even realise he was the at the time new coat!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -4
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Grey Fox : +4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   19 

Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 02:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Duke woke up listening to 2pac, he started getting ready for school, he wore a nike sweatshirt and a levis jeans with a nike airforce shoes. Made some coffee and started his camaro and headed for Iris. As he arrived he found her waiting outside he looked at her and in his mind said "thats my girl" but he didn't even smile at her. He still wanted her to leave JUstin first before he starts showing his feelings again.
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 02:25 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Morning, Duke" Iris said getting into the car , putting her school bag at her feet " Thanks for picking me up.. my cars acting up today. So thank you." she bit her lip and looked at him Its gonna be inpossible to break up with Justin... but it must happen if I am to be back with Duke she thought
She then got a text from Justin and she replied back wait for me by my locker... we need to talk
Then put it in her school bag and waited til they parked. She looke dat Duke before getting out and waited for him. " Come on...walk to class with me"

Edited at October 8, 2021 03:19 PM by Empress of Evil
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 03:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Duke locked his car and walked with iris, He went straight into class while she headed for her locker to speak with justin. As duke was waiting for class to begin he was thinking how he was getting back that captain armband. He haven't trained in a while. Duke was like a son to his football coach. So after class he decided to go speak to his coach, and start training with the team again, maybe the team will get a couple of wins again. Since Duke left the team suffered loss after loss as there was no motivation the loss of duke hit them hard
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 03:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
n/a

Edited at October 8, 2021 03:09 PM by scar faced
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 03:14 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Iris went to her locker and looked and Justin " Look, Justin.. I.. I cant do this any more. Im breaking up with you. It wasnt right of me to choose you after my true boyfriend, your friend, Duke took me away as his. I love him. Always have and always will. Please stay away from me. " she eyed him before trying to get to her class room. " You need to move, Justin or I'll kick your ass ." She glared at him. She would fight him no matter what. To get back to Duke.
|
( I wanna see how this fight goes XDD)

Edited at October 8, 2021 08:12 PM by Empress of Evil
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 03:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Class started and Iris still wasn't there and Duke stood up and went out of class looking for Iris. He saw justin holding her firmly. Duke went straight for him "Hey Hey Hey you seriously gonna fight a girl dude what s wrong with you" as duke grabbed justin by his shirt and slammed him up against the lockers. "Justin calm down you re acting like a kid man". Justin replied "Look who s talking the guy who has no parents ". Duke was still holding justin against the lockers and he replied " Don't go there bud dont make this more difficult than it already is I don't wanna fight you"
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 03:22 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Babe.. please. go back to class. I can handle Justin." Iris said looking at Duke " please."
She glared at Justin " stay away from me. Don't do any more stupid games with me. Its over. Im sick of your using me"
She then walked into class
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 03:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Duke let go of Justin and followed Iris into class, as iris walked in class before duke the seat next to Iris was taken by a geek. Duke went up to him "you get up now" and the geek went in front of the class. "Babe you got a pen for me as I forgot my stuff at home" as he took out his packet of cigarettes and put them on the table listening to the teacher explaining math problems.
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 03:28 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Iris sighed " Yes Duke, in fact I do" she said going through her bag and handed him a special pen of hers " This one is all yours, Duke" she said with a loving smile. " Can we talk after school at your house? " she whispered so the teacher wouldnt yell at her " we can do whatever you want." then looked at the board " uh.. sir.. the problem on the wall is incorrect"

Edited at October 8, 2021 03:32 PM by Empress of Evil
Scar Faced & Evil RPOctober 8, 2021 03:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Duke smiled, this girl was intelligent. " Thanks babe" and he gave her a wink." Yeah sure we go to my place" Class finished, Duke and Iris went to Duke s home. They went straight into his room. Duke took off his nike sweatshirt all he had now was his levis jeans his abs showing making sure Iris notices them. He layed on his bed and lit up a cigarette. "Do you smoke?" he said to Iris

Forums > Roleplay > Realistic
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us