Wolf Play : Two Perspectives
Chatbox
 Goddess Juno
03:21:07 Juno (he/they)
dude speaking of apples, I was saving 900 mushrooms for one, and then they were all 1000 😭
 SilverShadow
03:20:44 Ash ☆ Crow
Juno

I think you might have offered one to me for free on my alt.. but I don't know about that for sure.. someone did anyway.. but other that that it hase been 50+
 Goddess Juno
03:20:37 Juno (he/they)
Raven: what does SV mean?
 Caeruleum
03:20:17 Cae, Blue
Pricing guide wouldnt really be a thing as market changes a lot. Like we do have apple to 300 mush option in barter, yet apple prices are A LOT higher than that :') same goes for everything else, i think
 Goddess Juno
03:20:16 Juno (he/they)
Ash: I'd call them experienced but yeah that would be super nice. if only I could do digital art to offer 😭 I only know how to paint
 Icywolve pack
03:19:44 Elektra/Raven
Dude I remember when you could get a SV wolf for a few hundred mush now there over 1K
 distant-screams
03:19:29 katy | beetle
yeahh my 40R's don't sell anymore either unless they're G2-G3 and female xD
 SilverShadow
03:18:59 Ash ☆ Crow
Juno

Same... maybe we could bribe some oldies (we wouldn't call them that, lol) to make one?
 Caeruleum
03:18:56 Cae, Blue
Mine rarely sell for more than 20 mush even when its 40+r ac in question :') ive retired a viti? I think? Like two months ago because the man just wouldnt sell and i needed him gone 😔
 Goddess Juno
03:18:16 Juno (he/they)
Ash: yes 😭 I originally had him for 40, I even offered him for free to a new player that didn't have a lot of wolves and they never responded :/
 distant-screams
03:18:04 katy | beetle
helloo ^^
 SilverShadow
03:17:32 Ash ☆ Crow
Hey o Katy
 Goddess Juno
03:17:31 Juno (he/they)
I wish there was some sort of pricing guide
 SilverShadow
03:17:16 Ash ☆ Crow
Juno

Really! ? Never seen one below 50...
 SilverShadow
03:16:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Okay.. high in my opinion... they may not actually be high.. I just (a bit ago) got toasted for saying a price to pal and they said they weren't selling for dirt
 distant-screams
03:16:32 katy | beetle
-Click-
-Click-

any name ideas for these two? :)
 Icywolve pack
03:15:49 Elektra/Raven
Name for her my brain has died
 Goddess Juno
03:15:36 Juno (he/they)
I had a fae coat wolf for sale for 10 mushrooms for probably 2 weeks and it took an action to finally sell him 😭
 Icywolve pack
03:15:15 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
Me for her?
 SilverShadow
03:14:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Blue

I don't do that anymore.. I just said I did... I am sorry for the sins..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : 0
Red Fox : -2
Ocelot : -5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   22 

Two PerspectivesJune 21, 2021 06:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stella picked up the pace and ran alongside Storm. As soon as the cattle came into view she froze, stumbling in the ground.
Two PerspectivesJune 21, 2021 06:58 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm looked at Stella and chuckled a little but continued to gather the cattle into a circle. Once in a group, the cattle would be pushed towards the summer meadow. Storm hax all the cattle gathered and started nipping at their feet to get them moving. Storms owner nudged the horse forward while he whistled and used is rope to urge the cows on.
Two PerspectivesJune 21, 2021 07:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stella was scared. In a few quick moments, she then jumped up, scampering off into the woods. Tracks stopped at the forest. The canine kept running, before she had gotten herself lost.
Two PerspectivesJune 21, 2021 07:27 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm looked around for Stella but couldn't find her. He shook his head and let out a howl but continued to herd the cattle making sure none of them broke from the group.
Two PerspectivesJune 21, 2021 07:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stella whined, looking around. She couldnt find the way back, and was lost in the woods. A low growling made her jump backwards. A fox jumped out of the bush, biting at Stella's side. She responded with a yelp. Stella span around, kicking and whining as she tried to get the fox to run off. Finally it did. She gasp, realizing blood was seeping from a wound.
Two PerspectivesJune 21, 2021 07:47 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
storm leg out another howl calling for Stella. He was getting worried and was starting to think he would have to go find her himself. He growled as a calf tried to wonder off, causing it to scamper back to its mother.
Two PerspectivesJune 22, 2021 03:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stella paced around, frantic. She couldnt find her way back, and had a large bleeding wound on her side. The canine heard the howl, and tried to follow it. Stella found the trail, having to heave herself through each step, until she emerged and fell over.

Edited at June 22, 2021 03:21 PM by Epiphany Insight
Two PerspectivesJune 22, 2021 05:52 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm watched as Stella emerged. He bounded over to her side quickly. He looked shocked and worried. Storm let out a yip letting his owner know something was wrong.
Two PerspectivesJune 22, 2021 07:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stella grumbled. "Stupid fox!" She huffed, heaving back up. With a bloodstained wound and crimson red paws- it was obvious that something had attacked her.
Two PerspectivesJune 22, 2021 07:50 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storms owner road over. "Guess we'll have to put it off for another day." Storms owner said. Storm whined a little as he pressed his head to Stella's neck. Storms owner dismounted the horse and walked over to the two dogs.

Forums > Roleplay
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   22 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us