Just*
 Amygdala
05:19:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Poor guy...okay you and your wolves can rest for today lol

You could play mini games to pass the time. Or kust chat
 Narran Park
05:19:01 Sting
Ahh, where do i do that? As in lowest wolf strikes first?
 kycantina
05:18:19 ky but it's spooky
Narran, setting your dattle order low to high also is good
 kycantina
05:17:39 ky but it's spooky
Amy, look at this poor baby. He's had enough today and so have I lol ;-; -WP Click-
 Narran Park
05:17:30 Sting
Ky, thats fair.
They are improving all together, albeit slowly.
 kycantina
05:16:44 ky but it's spooky
Narran, I used to believe in taking out one at a time with a couple of DGs as backup but now I'm team bring em all out together and see what happens
 Noquisi
05:16:14 Mac | Nikwasi
Bau
Aww sad
You know that's funny, my grandpa sent me a whale shark build a bear plushie and I named him William
That was years ago
 Amygdala
05:16:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Put your wolves through more hell
 Narran Park
05:15:26 Sting
Can i have some tips on BE training a pack?
i have 7 Wolves id like decent BE on. Is it better to just take them out as a pack, smaller groups, or by themselves?
 kycantina
05:15:12 ky but it's spooky
Hm, 45 minutes before I start hunting wedding guests for sport, and my explorers have been through enough, what to do
 Amygdala
05:12:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I wish...plane tickets are expensive as hell🥲
 Kingwolf
05:10:28 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female
 -Sweet-Poison-
05:10:22 Bau
Mac

Yess, I love him to, my friend named him William, I was thinking of redoing his background and rendering him and crap but its just so pixelated Everytime I try I just lose motivation
 kycantina
05:10:00 ky but it's spooky
Amy, come to scotland >:)
 Noquisi
05:09:35 Mac | Nikwasi
I also like how you did the fish
They add detail but keep the attention on the whale sharks
 Noquisi
05:09:16 Mac | Nikwasi
Bau
Ohhh it's so cute though!
I literally love whale sharks
 Forest Dwelling
05:08:53 Wolflocke Challenge
My goal is to survive at least 100 days before I quit the challenge
 Amygdala
05:08:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Damn...i kinda want to see the building
 -Sweet-Poison-
05:08:08 Bau
Okay this was done my old phone, with my fingers, on a small canvas, so... My bad it's kinda pixely,

-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Coyote : -3
Anaconda : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   36 

Under a Full MoonNovember 27, 2021 12:59 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award

Adrainna-Human-Female-M: Open

Adrianna walked out of the school after the end bell rang. She saw Akira and one of the new kids walk off towards town. She smiled to herself glad Akira was was making new friends. She walked down the pathway to the sidewalk and headed in the direction of her home. She had some homework and chores to do.

Edited at December 1, 2021 01:43 PM by Blackwidow
Under a Full MoonDecember 2, 2021 09:24 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | Werewolf | Beta | M: Akira
Flame smiled as she listened to Akira before wiggling her eyebrows playfully, "Well I have some money and a bit of time, so how about we go into the bakery for a treat? I would like to see what they have and we can see which sweets we like the best." She said, winking at Akira. She was getting quite friendly with the girl, but probably would never get attached to her if they ever had to move again. She started towards the bakery, guiding Akira gently as she asked, "What is your favorite sweet in the bakery?"
Under a Full MoonDecember 2, 2021 12:16 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai and Nyko
Nyko smelt kai before he knocked on the door. "Com and in kai." He said. Kai entered the room and looked up at his alpha. "I was just about to start making dinner and wondering what you would like to eat alpha." He said. Nyko chuckled a little."no need to call me alpha you called me by my name before I became alpha. And as for dinner. Whatever. I dont care." He told the omega.
Under a Full MoonDecember 2, 2021 11:50 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award

Akira-Female-Human-M: Burning

Akira watched her wiggle her eyebrows and said she had money and time and suggested going to the bakery. She smiled and was guided towards the bakery, she then was asked what sweet she liked the best. "Hmmm that's kind of a tough question, I love the apple turnovers, the light airy crust with apples in it. I also really like their banana cream stuffed donuts." She looked to Burning as she spoke smiling. She was happy to be making new friends and felt that Burning really liked her for her and was happy that Burning didn't think she was that weird. 'Well she is only just getting to know you.' She thought to herself.

Adrianna-Female-Human-M: Open

Adrianna made her way down the sidewalk, she hummed softly as she did so. She finally made it to her block and began walking up her sidewalk. She unlocked her door and entered placing her backpack by the couch and heading to the kitchen to get a snack.

Edited at December 2, 2021 11:55 PM by Blackwidow
Under a Full MoonDecember 4, 2021 11:50 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai nodded and turned to walk out of the work room, leave Nyko to return to his work. The pack had rabbit and squirrel quite often as they were the most abundant in the forest. So he decided to make some deer. He set to work in the kitchen hoping everyone would be home in time.
Nyko set back to his work and after about a half hour, he mind link the pack. "Everyone home for dinner and important news." he told them through the link. He then waited for responses from everyone.
Under a Full MoonDecember 5, 2021 11:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | M: Akira, Nyko
"Hmmm that's kind of a tough question, I love the apple turnovers, the light airy crust with apples in it. I also really like their banana cream stuffed donuts." Akira said and Flame gave a contented sigh, "Mmm banana cream stuffed donuts. Now that is a long name but I would love to try those." Flame said before she heard, "Everyone home for dinner and important news." through the pack link. She slipped one finger into her purse, setting off her phone's ringer. "Hold on a sec," Flame said to Akira, pulling the phone to her ear. "Hey mom," she said into the phone. She pretended to listen before putting a crestfallen look onto her face, "Yes ma'am. I'll be right there."

Flame let out a sigh, putting the phone back into her purse. She frowned sadly at Akira, "I have to go. My mom wants me back at the house. Maybe we can get those donuts tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked, putting a slight hopeful look into her eyes. She waited for Akira's answer with the disappointed look in her eyes. She actually was starting to have fun with this human, maybe it would be easier to fit in then she thought.
Under a Full MoonDecember 12, 2021 07:47 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko finished up with a few more documents before heading down stairs. He looked into the kitchen to check in on Kai before going into the living room to see who was home yet.
Kai was almost done with dinner. He felt Nykos presence for a minute in the kitchen but was too busy to turn around and acknowledge him.
Under a Full MoonDecember 16, 2021 11:46 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award

Akira-Female-human-M: Burning

Akira smiled at Flames enthusiasm about the bana cream donuts and then heard her phone ring. She waited paitently until Flame was done on the phone. Her shoulders slumped slightly as their donut date was cut short. Seeing the crestfallen face on her new friend. 'Maybe we can get those donuts tomorrow? See you tomorrow?' She smiled wide again. "Oh most definitely I would like that!" She said smiling before waving. "Ill see ya tomorrow then." She turned and began to head down the sidewalk towards her house a bounce in her step humming softly. She was super happy about making a new friend and couldn't wait to spend time with her tomorrow. She decided to call Addy to see what she was doing.

Adrianna-Female-Human-M: Open

On her way to the kitchen she had turned on the stereo and danced to the music. She got out a skillet and some bread putting it in the toaster making an egg sandwich. She heard her phone begin to ring and she answered it. "Oh hey Akira, I'm just making a snack. Oh sure I don't mind would you like one too? I'll have it finished by time you get here. Great see you in a few." She hung up and put more bread in the toaster and began to make another egg.

Under a Full MoonDecember 16, 2021 04:26 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | Werewolf | Beta | M: Akira, Kai, Nyko
Burning grinned at Akira before giving her a wave. Walking back towards the school, she passed it before going into the woods. Once satisfied she wasn't followed, she shifted, loping through the woods quickly. Her red fur blended with the colors as she made her way into the clearing. Shifting, she walked inside to find Kai in the kitchen. She inhaled before sighing, "Smells good Kai." She said before she headed into the living room to find Nyko. "I'm here, what's going on?" Flame asked, sitting down in a chair.

Shadow Eagle | Werewolf | Elder | M: Nyko, Kai(ind)
Shadow walked out of the school as they were closing down. He had gotten all the papers needed done. Walking to the edge of the woods, he made his way slowly in, looking for humans before shifting. He blinked twice, his left eye blurring out for a moment before coming in focus again. He huffed, he hated getting old. Trotting forward, he navigated around some thorn bushes before coming to the clearing. He laid down in the sun, closing his eyes for a couple minutes.

Rustling in the trees made him look up but after a moment, a reddish wolf came out and he recognized the beta. Dipping his head to her, he watched her go inside before getting up himself. Walking towards the house, he shifted back before going inside. He could hear someone in the kitchen, Kai most likely. Walking into the living room, he settled down in a chair as he spotted Burning and Nyko also in the room.
Under a Full MoonDecember 16, 2021 06:11 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Nyko inhaled deeply. Let's wait till after dinner because I would like kai to be included in this." He said feeling the drawing in his pocket. He took a seat then looked to shadow. "Shadow were you able to get all the papers for the school done?"
Kai listened to the conversation in the living room before the beeper of a timer startled him. He stopped the timer and turned everything off. "Dinner is ready" he called to his pack.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   36 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us