Wolf Play : Under a Full Moon
Chatbox
 distant-screams
07:12:09 katy | beetle
Vah,
that'd be frustrating, i'm sorry :') at least there were some left to make still
 Nevermore.
07:11:47 Never/Nev
Vah! :D

How're you doing today?
 Salem
07:11:46 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Obscurity
07:11:21 Tai
Vah
Oh my... I hope they were salvageable :,D

Khaos
You and me, I can help- spam PvP, let's go
 Zeraphia
07:10:31 Spooky Vah
Katy

Well, I had to dump the noodles and wash the pot out and the stove. But I didn't get contaminated. So that's a plus.

But I had to use the rest of my box of noodles that I bought like twenty minutes ago.
Rip money.
 distant-screams
07:09:24 katy | beetle
Vah,
oh dear :'D are you alright?
 Kháos
07:09:13 Kaos || Khaos
Defeat an enemy faction in PvP. 0/60

😭 I never PvP.
 Zeraphia
07:08:47 Spooky Vah
>.>

I am calm. I am the epitome of calm

I totally didn't have to dump an entire half-box of gluten free noodles because my brother spilled his entire dinner across the stove and into my boiling pot.

I am calm.
 ZEFHYR
07:06:23 
oh, ok!
 Obscurity
07:05:02 Tai
Giveaways would belong in sales chat
 Blue Diamond
07:04:25 
yes
 ZEFHYR
07:03:01 
who would like a free roadrunner feather? i want to practice transfering something
 Futon_Stalker
06:59:52 Futon :]
Beetle
Hozier songs have so much potential for being oc-ified lol
 distant-screams
06:58:28 katy | beetle
Futon,
it's a good song, i can't blame you xD
 Obscurity
06:58:16 Tai
Ooh, multiple saving accounts! I can bring my real life hyperfixation of putting my currency in different places to a wolf game 😍
 Boeing
06:56:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Just skip it and if you ever find pottery by digging it up I'll pay you the quest reward personally xD
 Emmet
06:55:59 Emmet (he/him)
Finally done with the spooky adopts 👯‍♀️ time to crash
 Red River Wolves
06:55:31 Redd Dead
Boe,
Probably. IÂ’ll give it a couple more levels
 Futon_Stalker
06:54:44 Futon :]
Beetle
-Click-
I too am a victim of “too sweet” by hozier 😔
 distant-screams
06:52:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i don't know why but my brain is telling me that her theme song is "too sweet" hozier and i'm rolling with it for her profile coding xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -2
Wolverine : -5
Badger : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   36 

Under a Full MoonNovember 6, 2021 11:44 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award

Akira-female-human-M: Burning, Kai, Jacob

Akira looked to Burning as she was asked if there was anything the town did to bring the people closer together. She nodded and explained twice a year the town got together with a big celebration. It was the Fourth of July and Christmas. During the fourth of july a parade was held and fireworks at night. Christmas there was a play put on by kids at the church and often a gift exchange held for the kids. When the bell rang she gathered her things and nodded to Burning agreeing to meet her outside. She stopped at her locker and dropped off a few things grabbing a couple others before heading to the door.

Jacob-male-werewolf-M: Akira, Burning, Kai

Jacob listened as Akira explained the activities the town held. He blinked slightly finding it odd the town would do such a thing but at same time understood as the pack did something of that like during Christmas too. When the bell rang he was so excited, he packed up his things, and dropped them off at his locker and headed outside. He saw Burning leaning against a tree and made his way over to her.

Under a Full MoonNovember 6, 2021 11:50 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | M: Akira, Nyko, Jacob
Flame nodded to her alpha as he said, "Don't take too long I have something I would like to discuss with the pack." She stretched out her arms before putting the last of her supplies into her bag and slung it over a shoulder. She could see Jacob heading her way as well and Akira starting out the doors. What the human had said about the traditions was quite fascinating but she did wonder what kind of fireworks Akira was talking about. Hopefully not loud ones, those always hurt her ears to no point.
Under a Full MoonNovember 7, 2021 09:34 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko smiled as he headed towards the forest. He looked behind him and called. "If yall are wanting to explore go ahead. Just don't be gone too long. I have something important I want to talk about." He said before disappoint into the trees. He knew his pack mate were able to hear him and if they didn't he could always use the mind links they have.
Kai watched his alpha disappear before deciding to follow his alpha ba k to the pack territory. As soon as he hit the trees, he changed into a wolf.itwasnt long before he caught up to his alpha as his alpha was still in his human form.

Edited at November 11, 2021 10:13 PM by Cypress Road
Under a Full MoonNovember 10, 2021 01:34 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jacob- Male- Werewolf- M: Burning, Kai, Akira, Nyko

Jacob nodded to Nyko as he said not to be long, he then nodded to Burning as he joined her at the tree, watching Kai follow after their alpha. He looked to Burning as he gave a smile. "So now you gonna hang with the human?" He asked jokingly keeping his voice low. "What are your thoughts on her? I mean for some reason the alpha seems to enjoy her company.. and perhaps is smitten by her." Her turned to glance at Akira making her way over to them.

Akira- Human- Female- M: Burning, Jacob, Nyko, and Kai

Akira made her way down the school steps and noticed Nyko and Kai take off perhaps towards home, not many people had homes in the woods. She looked to see Jacob and Burning conversing by a tree. She was still quite a ways away and smiled waving to them as she began to make her way over to them.

Under a Full MoonNovember 10, 2021 10:04 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | Werewolf | Beta | M: Jacob, Nyko, Akira
Burning nodded to Nyko as he said not to take too long. Jacob came over to join her while she waited for Akira, "So now you gonna hang with the human? What are your thoughts on her? I mean for some reason the alpha seems to enjoy her company.. and perhaps is smitten by her." Burning looked over at him before saying evenly, "She is alright for a human. I'm mostly trying to fit into the school here to get the best of the gossip to make sure what's happening in this little town. Maybe get to know some of the elders here, learn a little bit. We would rather the humans to not come into the forest." She gave him a hard stare then, "What they alpha does is his own. We do not know if he is smitten or not as we have all just met her ourselves." Her gaze softened as she spotted Akira waving at them as she made her way over, "For now, just watch and listen. The more we learn, the better," she said quietly to Jacob before walking over to meet Akira, plastering a smile onto her face once again. "Alright, where to first?" She asked with a hint of enthusiasm.
Under a Full MoonNovember 11, 2021 10:12 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko looked down at Kai. "Didn't want to explore?" He asked the wolf. He wasn't expecting an answer but chuckled a little when the wolf huffed. He quickly shifted into his wolf form and took off for the pack..
Kai huffed at his alphas question and continued walking. He watched as Nyko shifted. Kai took after his alpha in the direction of their pack territory staying close on his heels.
Under a Full MoonNovember 18, 2021 12:03 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jacob-Male-Werewolf-M: Flame and Akira

Jacob looked down to the ground in a show of respect at his betas firm words and looks, nodding. "Yes I agree that we do not want the humans to come into the forest. I suppose you are right about that and yea yea." He looked up noticing Akira getting closer and gave her a small smile and a wave of his hand. "Mind if I join too? I'm procrasting about doing my chores." He gave a small chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck.

Akira-Female-Human-M: Burning and Jacob

Akira noticed Jacob and Burning having a conversation and saw Burning walk over to her. 'Alright where to first?' hearing the enthusiam she smiled and began to answer. "Well I was thinking that we check out the shops on mainstreet that's always a good place to start." She blinked hearing Jacob ask if he could come with and looked to Burning blinking slightly. "u..um..." She began shyly.

Under a Full MoonNovember 18, 2021 09:27 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | Beta | Werewolf | M: Akira and Jacob
Burning smiled as Akira said, "Well I was thinking that we check out the shops on mainstreet that's always a good place to start." When Jacob asked if he could come with, Flame immediately noticed Akira getting shy and nervous. Okay, so the human was nervous around boys. Understandable. Flame turned to Jacob, "Maybe the next time. We can bring Nyko along next time as well." She said, hoping that would ease Akira's nervousness. The only way to learn well about this town was to have an enthusiastic host, not a shy one.
Under a Full MoonNovember 18, 2021 11:43 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once back at the pack territory, nyko let out a howl to let the elder know that he was back. He then shifted and walked into the pack house. Deciding to start on school work, he headed upstairs and to his room.
Kai got excited and howled with his alpha. He too shifted and walked into the pack house. He grabbed a quick snack and headed to his own room to finish the poster board.
Under a Full MoonNovember 18, 2021 07:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Elder | Werewolf | M: Nyko, Kai
Shadow was laying down next to the lake when he heard the howl from his alpha. Lifting his head, he heard another howl from Kai, signaling that the kids were out of school. Getting up, he padded back to the clearing before shifting. Walking in, he checked the rooms, noticing both boys in their rooms. Walking back to Nyko's room he asked, "How was school?"

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   36 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us