Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Goddess Juno
03:21:07 Juno (he/they)
dude speaking of apples, I was saving 900 mushrooms for one, and then they were all 1000 😭
 SilverShadow
03:20:44 Ash ☆ Crow
Juno

I think you might have offered one to me for free on my alt.. but I don't know about that for sure.. someone did anyway.. but other that that it hase been 50+
 Goddess Juno
03:20:37 Juno (he/they)
Raven: what does SV mean?
 Caeruleum
03:20:17 Cae, Blue
Pricing guide wouldnt really be a thing as market changes a lot. Like we do have apple to 300 mush option in barter, yet apple prices are A LOT higher than that :') same goes for everything else, i think
 Goddess Juno
03:20:16 Juno (he/they)
Ash: I'd call them experienced but yeah that would be super nice. if only I could do digital art to offer 😭 I only know how to paint
 Icywolve pack
03:19:44 Elektra/Raven
Dude I remember when you could get a SV wolf for a few hundred mush now there over 1K
 distant-screams
03:19:29 katy | beetle
yeahh my 40R's don't sell anymore either unless they're G2-G3 and female xD
 SilverShadow
03:18:59 Ash ☆ Crow
Juno

Same... maybe we could bribe some oldies (we wouldn't call them that, lol) to make one?
 Caeruleum
03:18:56 Cae, Blue
Mine rarely sell for more than 20 mush even when its 40+r ac in question :') ive retired a viti? I think? Like two months ago because the man just wouldnt sell and i needed him gone 😔
 Goddess Juno
03:18:16 Juno (he/they)
Ash: yes 😭 I originally had him for 40, I even offered him for free to a new player that didn't have a lot of wolves and they never responded :/
 distant-screams
03:18:04 katy | beetle
helloo ^^
 SilverShadow
03:17:32 Ash ☆ Crow
Hey o Katy
 Goddess Juno
03:17:31 Juno (he/they)
I wish there was some sort of pricing guide
 SilverShadow
03:17:16 Ash ☆ Crow
Juno

Really! ? Never seen one below 50...
 SilverShadow
03:16:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Okay.. high in my opinion... they may not actually be high.. I just (a bit ago) got toasted for saying a price to pal and they said they weren't selling for dirt
 distant-screams
03:16:32 katy | beetle
-Click-
-Click-

any name ideas for these two? :)
 Icywolve pack
03:15:49 Elektra/Raven
Name for her my brain has died
 Goddess Juno
03:15:36 Juno (he/they)
I had a fae coat wolf for sale for 10 mushrooms for probably 2 weeks and it took an action to finally sell him 😭
 Icywolve pack
03:15:15 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
Me for her?
 SilverShadow
03:14:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Blue

I don't do that anymore.. I just said I did... I am sorry for the sins..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : 0
Red Fox : -2
Ocelot : -5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 26, 2021 12:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | Fox | Female | M: Fenrisulfur(ind), Open
Icicle woke up yawning before stretching every individual leg. Shaking her head, she licked her jaws before going out of her den. It was nice and warm today although she still needed food. Putting all her weight into her haunches, she flicked her ears listening to mice scramble close by. Making a beautiful arc into the air, she pounced on the mice managing to catch two. Snapping their necks quickly, she settled into her food before stretching again. Putting dirt over the mouse bones and hide, she started for the creek. Trout season makes it nice on us here in the famine. She thought making it to the water. Even though she didn't like water, and wanted nothing to do with it, she was still hungry and she could give for a nice trout right about now.

Making it to the creek, she scented around it. Flicking her ears, she smelled bear nearby and wolf. Flattening her ears, she crept up close to the bear. It had a couple fish layed out on the river bank and it was watching the water again. Creeping close, she pulled off the top fish pulling it downstream out of sight. He won't miss it. She thought before tearing the fish open. Licking her jaws, she dug into it devouring it before rolling onto her back. Getting her itchy back scratched, she rolled back to her feet before scurrying up a tree. She was a bit farther from home than she liked but she could smell a bunch of animals and would like to check it out. Bounding to the top of the tree, she crosses over to another branch on a different tree that was overlapping. Another thing she loved about this forest, she didn't have to climb up and down all the time. Making it to what the ravens called the Greenland border, she waited in the trees as she saw dots on the horizon.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 26, 2021 04:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Fenrisulfr || Lone Wolf || M: Icicle [Ind.], Open

The sound of rushing water greeted his ears, as he finally approached the creekside. It was a thin thread compared to the roaring river it lead to, but that was further West. Fenrir would rather not venture away from the forests into the more open plains of the Greenlands. While to prey would be more plentiful, the likelihood of a pack dwelling within the territory was to high.

He felt the muddied ground underneath his paws, the dirt saturated with moisture. The water was clear and clean, with little deposition of gravel and dirt. One could clearly see the roots of the water reeds and cattails, the grandiose life limbs of the oaks and other plant life, and of course the fish.

Many colorful fish swam, though unfortunately they weren't the largest of aquatic prey items. Fenrir wasn't picky though, his life in the North made him eat much more unappetizing things than minnows and small bass. If only the bear would travel elsewhere. He could still feel it's presence. The great brutish grizzly, he would very much like to avoid any contact with such a creature. It would easily dwarf him, and the most aggravating part of it all was the fact it was guarding the more fruitful fishing spots. The red wolf sighed to himself in exasperation, before barking to the the crows.

The food stock is less than what is usually offered, that is if you scavenge off of me. The fish are numerous, join the hunt.

A few hoarse shrieks and caws could be heard in the trees, to which he nodded in acceptance. The bird shall catch the meal so long as he keeps watch and allows them to eat first. Sometimes sacrifices must be made, while he might not eat as much as he'd like it was fair.

Sitting upon his haunches, he let the scents come to him. The usual smells of nature surrounded him, with the added bonus of fresh, wet earth underfoot. The wind sent the scent of something that made his brow furrow. A fox stalked these woods... Crafty little bastards. More cunning and agile than the average wolf, yet lacked brute power and pack mentality. While Fenrir related to them on a mental level, they were vastly different. His experiences with foxes was always troublesome affairs. Mind games, frustration, and a hilariously... Well, for an onlooker, trapped wolf. Marvelous. The vulpines always sparked trouble, what shall this one bring? He stood to check upon the crows, when he suddenly froze as a final scent transfered to his mindscape.

The bear wasn't were it once was... It traveled upwind. He was having trouble guessing a location, it simply vanished from his senses. That was trouble. His hackles rose, as his eyes slowly traveled the trees around him worriedly.

Edited at February 26, 2021 04:37 PM by Demonoid Phenomenon
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 26, 2021 04:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ash-4-Female-Scout-M: Anyone awake
"Goodmoring Ash!" she heard.
"Morning Delta!" Ash called back to her sister. She started to drink again but a heavy body knocked her over, quickly pinning it down she looked into the face of her twin. They rolled around and around and Ash could almost feel the eyes of the other wolves watching her. Wresling and fighting they rolled around the pen and finnaly ended up with Ash's brother Sandstorm pinning both of them. Ash was bigger that her twin sister Delta but their big brother Sandstorm could always beat them in anything. Ash was big for her age but Sandstorm was a year older and way stronger. He finnaly let her and Delta get up and they ganged up and managed to pin him down before going to a game of tag.
Ash got up and hid behind Artimis, then when she saw Sandstorm running toward her she ran away and hid behind Flame instead. That continued until Sandstorm gave up chasing his sister, who was faster than him. Ash slowly wallked out of hiding and went up to the fence, she had heard a howl and wanted to find out what it was.
Ash peeked behind a tree and found herself looking into the yellow and green eyes of a wolf.
"Wolf! Wolf! There's a wolf in the pen!" Ash yelled outloud until her mother came and told her to quiet down.
"What do you mean a wolf?" Delta asked, "we are all wolves!"
"A wild wolf! Behind that tree!" Ash told her sister and looked again. There in the shadows, was Lemon.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 26, 2021 05:51 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gwendolyn licked her jaws clean after eating her fill and went back to the lake to get another drink. Afterward she rolled onto her back squirming around as she finally got the itch satiated, the warm rays of sun feeling good on her belly. Her ears perked and swiveled as she heard Ash yelling and craned her neck in the direction Ash was. Rolling to her feet she rose again and shook the dust out of her fur again, before she headed towards Ash and her mother also curious. She stopped a little bit from Ash and her mother and looked in the direction as mentioned, tilting her head to the side as she saw the new wolf in the shadows behind the tree.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 26, 2021 06:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Anyone
She had heard Ash yelling along with Delta. She howled for order. Then she went up to the new wolf and asked Who are you? Why are you here? She acted somewhat suspicious of the newcomer. she had also acted annoyed after all Ash had interuppted her sunbathing. Odin still had not come out of the cave. The wolf was now trotting around as if he owned the place. Jewel gave him a warning growl. Now she was just mad at the newcomer.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 26, 2021 07:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Artemis • Female • Warrior • M: Everyone, Jewel
Hearing everyone yelling, Artemis raised her head in interest. What could all of this possibly be caused by? Artemis rose to her paws and padded in the direction of Ash and Delta. Catching sight of an unfamiliar wolf, Artemis furrowed her brows. Who could that be? She wondered. The female padded closer, very cautious. She noticed her other pack mates are riled up because of this newcomer. Artemis stood by, not attacking just yet. She noticed her fellow pack mate, Jewel, interrogating the male.
"Jewel. Stand by." Artemis called out. She hoped for the female to be careful with her words as this male is fully capable of attacking at any time, even though that would be a dumb decision considering he is outnumbered.
Eyeing the male down, Artemis raised her tail. She was ready for attack at any minute. This male was giving Artemis the wrong vibes. She perked her ears in hopes of the male backing down and never returning. Looking around, she searched for her pack's Alphas. They needed to address this situation. What does the wolf need from us? The female thought. Artemis didn't even think about lowering her guard. She squinted her eyes, studying this intruder. Try it. She thought.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kodak • Male • Loner • M: Open
The male opened his eyes, revealing them to the outside world. He immediately squinted his eyes as he heard a whole bunch of commotion not too far away from him. He rose to his paws, showing his stocky build, and began padding in the direction of the noises. He stopped dead in his tracks once he saw other wolves. The male hid behind a tree to conceal his identity as he watched the war go down with these unfamiliar wolves. Kodak let a low growl as he got defensive in case one of them saw him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 26, 2021 07:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Out of RP:
I'm confused who are we yelling at? 😐

Edited at February 26, 2021 07:34 PM by Demonoid Phenomenon
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 26, 2021 07:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(( I think we are yelling at Lemon? That's what I got from it:/ ))
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 26, 2021 09:04 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai | Female | Beta | Mentions: Sal, Open
Kai sniffed the ground. Her nose twitches as scents flew in. She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. She calmed herself down and continued her trot. Her eyes looked down a small stream that led to an opening where the water released. She licked up the water and wagged her tail. She then lifted her head, using her tongue to get the dripping water off of her muzzle. A noise could be heard from the distance. It was a large white hare, speckles running down it's back. She lowered herself to the ground. Then, a large brown bear appeared. He had scars on his face and was very large. Kai's pupils got small. She started backing away, making one swift move quietly and she was gone. Sal grabbed the hare, crushing it between his jaws. He dropped the hare in the water. "I saw you wolf... I'll be coming back for you and that pack I can smell" he growled. He picked up the hare again and started back, crushing every object in his way.
((I started from where Kai was hunting just a bit aways so please don't be confused))

Edited at February 26, 2021 09:05 PM by The Legendary Wolf
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadFebruary 27, 2021 07:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Ash is yelling becuse Lemon somehow got cought and put in the cage)

Forums > Roleplay
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us