Pvp anyone?
 kycantina
05:21:16 ky but it's spooky
Narran, yep, it's in your account settings somewhere

Amy, chat and minigames it is
 -Sweet-Poison-
05:20:13 Bau
Mac

Whoah, no way lmao, sorry. You showing your ocean background gave me an idea on my next pack theme lmao, now I'm adjusting everything I already had planned :P
 Amygdala
05:19:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Just*
 Amygdala
05:19:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Poor guy...okay you and your wolves can rest for today lol

You could play mini games to pass the time. Or kust chat
 Narran Park
05:19:01 Sting
Ahh, where do i do that? As in lowest wolf strikes first?
 kycantina
05:18:19 ky but it's spooky
Narran, setting your dattle order low to high also is good
 kycantina
05:17:39 ky but it's spooky
Amy, look at this poor baby. He's had enough today and so have I lol ;-; -WP Click-
 Narran Park
05:17:30 Sting
Ky, thats fair.
They are improving all together, albeit slowly.
 kycantina
05:16:44 ky but it's spooky
Narran, I used to believe in taking out one at a time with a couple of DGs as backup but now I'm team bring em all out together and see what happens
 Noquisi
05:16:14 Mac | Nikwasi
Bau
Aww sad
You know that's funny, my grandpa sent me a whale shark build a bear plushie and I named him William
That was years ago
 Amygdala
05:16:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Put your wolves through more hell
 Narran Park
05:15:26 Sting
Can i have some tips on BE training a pack?
i have 7 Wolves id like decent BE on. Is it better to just take them out as a pack, smaller groups, or by themselves?
 kycantina
05:15:12 ky but it's spooky
Hm, 45 minutes before I start hunting wedding guests for sport, and my explorers have been through enough, what to do
 Amygdala
05:12:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I wish...plane tickets are expensive as hell🥲
 Kingwolf
05:10:28 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female
 -Sweet-Poison-
05:10:22 Bau
Mac

Yess, I love him to, my friend named him William, I was thinking of redoing his background and rendering him and crap but its just so pixelated Everytime I try I just lose motivation
 kycantina
05:10:00 ky but it's spooky
Amy, come to scotland >:)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Coyote : -3
Anaconda : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 01:19 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sal | Male | Bear | Mentions: Shadow
Sal took multiple swings at Shadow, knocking him down with each hit. Then, he bent down and gently grabbed him. Knowing very well a wolf can only withstand certain fall heights, he threw the male onto the tallest tree and backed away as far as he could from it. He knew that if the male was to jump down he would easily break all of his legs, so now he could focus on the others.
((Please tell me if i'm taking this too far))
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 01:19 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Fern| Female| Scout|
Fern ran over to kai and grabbed her scruff. She dragged her towards the bushes, towards Killjoy.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 01:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ash
Ash got up just in time to see a bear attacking, quickly getting up she threw herself into the hear and was about to bite his leg when a paw as big as her face came out of no were and hit her. Ash fell donw and was going to go at the bear again when she felt pain run through her back leg. The bear had steped on her leg and it was now bleeding and probally broken. Ash couldn't do anything because of her leg so she started calling for help.
Sandstorm
Sandstorm saw Ash run into battle and he heard her call for help, the male charged at the bear, forcing him to her off of his sister. He clawed the bear's back then helped Ash to her feet.
"Everything will be ok," He said as he beakoned Delta to come and help Ash too. With the three of them they managed to run after the others and into safety.
Delta
Delta was helping Ash when she heard a little cry, in the bushes was Shrike. Leaving Ash for a little bit she ran over and picked the cub up. Bringing him to his mother she helped Ash get away again.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 01:27 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sal | Male | Bear | Mentions: Delta
Right at the bear noticed a wolf being dragged away, he gripped one of the tails(Delta's Tail.) He threw the wolf into the air before slamming them against a tree, roaring loudly.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 01:31 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(A little bit, although knowing my character, he is very easy to bounce back.)

The Legendary Wolf said:
Sal | Male | Bear | Mentions: Shadow
Sal took multiple swings at Shadow, knocking him down with each hit. Then, he bent down and gently grabbed him. Knowing very well a wolf can only withstand certain fall heights, he threw the male onto the tallest tree and backed away as far as he could from it. He knew that if the male was to jump down he would easily break all of his legs, so now he could focus on the others.
((Please tell me if i'm taking this too far))
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Sal
Shadow panted before landing perfectly in the tree. Something bears should watch out for he knew, was that this wolf wasn't afraid of heights. He then realized that he was in one of the tallest trees and he grinned. Going along a branch, he snapped a rope that was hidden in the leaves. A huge net fell down, trapping the bear in place and stopping it's heavy attacks. Letting out a howl, he went to the other side of the tree so the bear couldn't see him. Jumping from branch to branch, he thanked that elder loner that passed earlier for training him in the trees. Making it to the ground, he lunged at the bear again driving it back blow with blow.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 01:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delta-Female-4-Scout-M: Sal
Delta was about to get away when she felt pain in her tail and looked behind her to see the bear staring at her. They locked eyes for a moment then Delta flew through the air and was hit aganst a tree. The shock of hitting a tree paralized her for a split second then she recovered. Getting out of the bear's grasp was harder than she though but she bit his paw and was relesed. Delta looked like she was running away but at the last second she turned around to face the bear and leaped over his head. Grabing on she bit an ear and clawed at the already bleeding back.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 01:40 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Fern| Female| Scout|
"We need to get out of her-" Fern stepped off of a ledge. She tumbled down the rocky hill. She rolled down it and ended it up outside of the bear's territory.
"Hey!" She called, "Down here!"
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 01:43 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sal | Bear | Male | Mentions: Delta, Shadow, Bronze
The bear easily snapped through the net, but his paw got tangled. He bit it free before swinging his head up, throwing the wolf into the air. Luckily for the wolf, another pack member caught her, Bronze. "We're on his territory! That's why he's so mad!" He whispered to the female as he bolted off to the rest of his packmates with her on his back.
Sal stared at Shadow, not moving at all. He didn't attack the male but kept eyecontact with him.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 01:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delta-Female-4-Scout-M: Bronze, Sal, Sandstorm, Ash
Delta was flung into the air again but this time Bronze caught her. She got her her feet and faintly heard Bronze over the roar of the bear.
"We're on his territory! That's why he's so mad!" Bronze shouted over the noise.
"Ok! Lets got out of here!" Delta shouted back and ran over to Sandstorm and Ash.
"We are on the bear's territory! We have to leave!" She got up beside Ash and Sandstorm and helped Ash to walk down into a peaceful valley were they would be safe for a little while.

Edited at March 11, 2021 01:52 PM by Frank's Wolf Pack
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 01:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Sal
Shadow growled at the bear but didn't attack either. His fur bristling, he let out a low growl. The forest close to the town was his territory and he was going to keep it that way. At that moment, the bear stepped back right into a fox trap. Shadow smiled slightly. Yep, Icicle has been here. He thought as the trap caught around the bear's back leg grinding deep into it's skin. Shadow tried to keep a mutual pact with Icicle but then again, she was a fox after all. The fox's trap couldn't easily be disarmed unless you were small...like her.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us