Just*
 Amygdala
05:19:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Poor guy...okay you and your wolves can rest for today lol

You could play mini games to pass the time. Or kust chat
 Narran Park
05:19:01 Sting
Ahh, where do i do that? As in lowest wolf strikes first?
 kycantina
05:18:19 ky but it's spooky
Narran, setting your dattle order low to high also is good
 kycantina
05:17:39 ky but it's spooky
Amy, look at this poor baby. He's had enough today and so have I lol ;-; -WP Click-
 Narran Park
05:17:30 Sting
Ky, thats fair.
They are improving all together, albeit slowly.
 kycantina
05:16:44 ky but it's spooky
Narran, I used to believe in taking out one at a time with a couple of DGs as backup but now I'm team bring em all out together and see what happens
 Noquisi
05:16:14 Mac | Nikwasi
Bau
Aww sad
You know that's funny, my grandpa sent me a whale shark build a bear plushie and I named him William
That was years ago
 Amygdala
05:16:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Put your wolves through more hell
 Narran Park
05:15:26 Sting
Can i have some tips on BE training a pack?
i have 7 Wolves id like decent BE on. Is it better to just take them out as a pack, smaller groups, or by themselves?
 kycantina
05:15:12 ky but it's spooky
Hm, 45 minutes before I start hunting wedding guests for sport, and my explorers have been through enough, what to do
 Amygdala
05:12:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I wish...plane tickets are expensive as hell🥲
 Kingwolf
05:10:28 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female
 -Sweet-Poison-
05:10:22 Bau
Mac

Yess, I love him to, my friend named him William, I was thinking of redoing his background and rendering him and crap but its just so pixelated Everytime I try I just lose motivation
 kycantina
05:10:00 ky but it's spooky
Amy, come to scotland >:)
 Noquisi
05:09:35 Mac | Nikwasi
I also like how you did the fish
They add detail but keep the attention on the whale sharks
 Noquisi
05:09:16 Mac | Nikwasi
Bau
Ohhh it's so cute though!
I literally love whale sharks
 Forest Dwelling
05:08:53 Wolflocke Challenge
My goal is to survive at least 100 days before I quit the challenge
 Amygdala
05:08:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Damn...i kinda want to see the building
 -Sweet-Poison-
05:08:08 Bau
Okay this was done my old phone, with my fingers, on a small canvas, so... My bad it's kinda pixely,

-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Coyote : -3
Anaconda : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   36 

Under a Full MoonAugust 5, 2021 10:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alexa/Female/Human/M: No one in particular
Alexa ran through the door of her class and quickly sat down, she whispered "Damn it l" under her breath than slumped down in her chair. She pulled her hood up hoping the teacher wouldn't try and start to talk to her, she slowly started to doze off but just before she fell asleep she heard someone walking around the class room.
Under a Full MoonAugust 27, 2021 09:23 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | Female | Werewolf | Beta | M: Mari, Kai, Akira(ind)
Flame nodded a greeting to Mari, who seemed pleased about something. Kai looked as if he was regretting something. Oh dear, she better keep an eye on those two then. Listening to what Mari had to say on Akira simply made it worse. Yep, she would have to make sure those two didn't get into a fight. Shaking her head slightly at Mari's words to the teacher, she started to take notes even though she felt like they were useless to them. She was okay with the girl Alexa but of course, everyone had a different opinion.
Under a Full MoonAugust 28, 2021 12:39 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko turned his attention towards the teacher. He began to take notes, spacing off now and then. He had spaced off when a sharp pain to his side brought him back to the real world. His burn began to hurt again and he whined a little as a fresh wave of pain washed over him.
Kai wasn't really paying attention to the teacher. He managed a few notes before his mind drifted off and he started doodling.
Under a Full MoonAugust 28, 2021 07:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Marinette/Female/Werewolf/Mentions: No one specific
Mari sighed to herself as the teacher droned on. Boy this school buisness sure was dull, she'd much rather be out hunting. She made a fist with her right hand, resting her cheek against it while leaning her elbow on the desk. She cast a glance out of the window, longing to be outdoors. Her mind wandered to the woods where she daydreamed about stalking through the patchy shrubs and leafy ferns that dotted the ground. Her gaze refocused long enough to catch Kai drooling out of the corner of her eye, causing her to smile simply. He didn't talk very much but she found his timidness endearing. She knew he was most likely capable of defending himself; as most wolves were. Regardless she felt the need to protect him for some odd reason. Her eyes followed the clouds as they drifted across the sky, her mind trying to find miscellaneous shapes in the puffs of white. "Any questions?" She heard the teacher ask, snaping her back to reality. She jolted in her chair a bit, having been startled.

Edited at August 28, 2021 07:14 PM by SilverFangz
Under a Full MoonAugust 30, 2021 01:02 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Any questions?" The teacher asked. Kai jumped out of his chair pushing it back causing it to his the wall with a loud thump. "Yes you in the back." The teacher called thinking Kai had a question. Kai turned around and picked up his chair. "S-sorry. I jumped. I-i don't have a qu-question." He stuttered trying to get the words out as he sat back down.
Under a Full MoonSeptember 3, 2021 01:50 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Akira worked on her drawing in art class, she had gotten the sketch done for the most part having the background of the forest in place she began the sketch of animals she thought would fit her background. After a bit she realized she had sketched a wolf pack. She blinked slightly before she began to sketch the final outlines darkening some lines and erasing others puting detail into her background.
Under a Full MoonSeptember 4, 2021 09:44 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Werewolf | Male | Elder | M: Open
Shadow ran through the woods, relishing the cool wind in his fur. He leaped over a log, heading back to the clearing when a shout from the side made him stumble. Shadow rolled into a thorn bush as two adult men walked forward, both holding guns. "I swear I heard a rustle somewhere in here. The deer should be in the meadow by now." One of them said and the shorter one replied grumpily, "Then we should be heading that way, not chasing after a noise that could be a rabbit." "Ah, maybe your right," The first one said, giving one more glance around before they disappeared towards the meadow.

Shadow peeked out of the bush, that was a close call. He got up, putting weight on his left paw before bringing it back up to his chest, smothering a yelp. Argh, hunters always made him clumsy when he didn't know the enviornment. He didn't have the agility that he used to have. Licking his paw, he sat down beside the thorn bush, delicately pulling the thorn out of his paw. Spitting out the thorn, he licked his paw a couple more times before sighing. He was getting too old for this and it was starting to show. He had already disguised his limp from his pack, and the thorn just happened to pierce his bad leg. Shadow put weight on the paw, annoyed before padding over to the lake where he dipped his paw in to heal better.
Under a Full MoonSeptember 5, 2021 01:23 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko was up the second the bell rang. Heading off towards the bathroom. His side was burning and he probably needed to put some more ointment on. Once in the bathroom, he noticed a couple other boys were in there. Ignoring them, he walked over to the mirror and pulled his shirt up.
Kai was relieved when the bell rang. Only 2 more classes to go. He gathered his books and started for the door.
Under a Full MoonSeptember 30, 2021 07:44 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Akira heard the bell ring, looking down she saw that her forest had what looked like a pack of wolves, although these seemed to be a little different from normal wolves. She tilted her head slightly looking at it a moment before packing up her art supplies walking out of the art room. She made her way to her locker to pick up her books and supplies for her next class.
Under a Full MoonSeptember 30, 2021 08:09 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | M: Mari(ind), Kai(ind), Akira(ind), Open
Burning got up as the bell rang, nodding to Mari and Kai as she headed out. Two classes to go finally. She had agriculture next. That must be the greenhouse outside. Flame sighed, she didn't believe any of her packmates would be there. Mostly humans which would be annoying unless that girl was in it. Akira. . .she was okay Flame supposed. Definitely different from the other humans. Shrugging off her thoughts, Flame headed outside towards the greenhouse.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   36 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us