-WP Click-
 Transcendence
03:19:22 free palestine
Low Pelt Population Roster has been updated
-WP Click-

My amber wolf is still hecking rare I guess lmao
 Tragic Really
03:17:56 Jacob
The pelt reroll item is so awesome. I'm happy that was implemented into the game.
 technoblade
03:16:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

oh boy that sounds like a fun time, I hope they got it for free
 Transcendence
03:15:39 free palestine
I mean if we cant custom image our wolves here then bring them to HEE.
Emotional Support Wolves. Problem solved
 Rykio
03:14:29 An Attic.
Oh my goodness, Marsh. xD
 kycantina
03:14:27 ky but it's spooky
Khaos, yeah can do :)
 Amygdala
03:13:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Sure
 Transcendence
03:12:56 free palestine
Nah, Marsh you DIDNT not on the horse gamee🤣
-Click-
 Kháos
03:12:46 Kaos || Khaos
Is anyone available to talk for a bit please?
 kycantina
03:12:21 ky but it's spooky
Techno, lmao of course! Tonight's pretty tame in terms of drama, last week they let the mother in law make the cake and it was horrifically ugly
 technoblade
03:10:42 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

Please and thank you! Loving the wedding drama XD
 kycantina
03:09:25 ky but it's spooky
Techno, ugh yeah, if it goes south I'd rather have it happen now than later before he goes to bed, I'll keep y'all updated
 Transcendence
03:09:24 free palestine
Very pretty indeed, just very sooty looks like she went to the mines
 Amygdala
03:08:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Transcendence
Oh the secon one worked...that is so pretty :o
I love warmbloods
 Amygdala
03:06:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Transcendence
The link doesn't work for me🥲
 Transcendence
03:06:46 free palestine
Dang
-Click-
 Transcendence
03:05:41 free palestine
Parrot intoxicated on blueberries proceed to summon demons with his screeching lol

Anywhoo
Was looking at HEEs log in horses

The heavy sooty contrast on this palomino horse needs to be STUDIED -Click-
 technoblade
03:05:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

oh boy maybe give the poor guy a heads up text about the maybe situation just in case?
 kycantina
03:02:47 ky but it's spooky
Transcendence, lmao yeah

Techno, definitely, they're not wholly unmanageable yet but if it gets worse we're calling em, only holdback is we'd have to call my boss in at 9pm on his day off lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Boar : +3
Snapping Turtle : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:37 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Sal
Shadow grinned as the bear bolted towards him. Dodging to one side, he clawed the bears side before jumping back. As quick as a falcon, he was behind the bear clawing its small tail. Circling the bear again, staying in it's blind spot, he leaped biting down on its ear hard. Leaping back, he dodged a swing from the bear before lunging underneath of it. Pulling on all his strength, he clawed it's stomach leaving blood trails before rolling out of the way. Pacing back and forth, he teased the bear yipping lowly. The stomach is a dangerous place for a wolf to be, but it is a bears weakness. Aim for the eyes, ears and muzzle as well. He had told himself this over and over again, locking it into his brain. He kept pacing, coming in here and there for nips at the bear.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Taliene ~ Female ~ Scout ~ M: none ~ !!!danger!!!
Taliene yelped when she saw the bear. She leaped forward in an attempt to land on it's back. She slips off his fur, but not before leaving a bite and multiple scratch marks. She tries to latch herself onto the bottom of it's throat but is quickly driven back when it roared. She ran to the brush, her hair standing on end. She snarled but whimpered loudly when she felt a cut on her leg. Her adrenaline rush blocked out the pain of the bear's claws when he kicked her off his side. Her leg stung as it bled. She backed further into the brush, carefully not putting any weight on her injured leg. She snarled again, but only managed a whimpering growl. She looked at her leg, now bleeding profusely. It felt strange. She hadn't been cut like this since, well, never.
Her vision began to darken. Her eyelids drooped. Her leg started to go numb. She fought to stay awake, but she was loosing. Her eyelids were heavy. Her leg couldn't hold out. She collapsed on the ground. Her breathing became labored. She was loosing blood. It was pooling on the ground, staining her coat. She tried to call for help, but her voice was snuffed out when her body gave in to sleep.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:38 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sal | Bear | Annoyed and Angry Male | Mentions: Lemon
The bear was now annoyed by Lemon. So, he grabbed the wolf and threw him. He didn't like how he was biting at him, it didn't do any damage but it annoyed him.
((I hope that's okay, Try Us))
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:39 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| male| Warrior/hunter|
Killjoy grabbed the scruff of the huge bear. He pulled back as hard as he could.
"Leave my pack be!" He growled in the bears ear as his teeth begain to break a little bit of skin.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:40 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai | Female | Beta | Mentions: Poor Taliene 3:
Kai from behind the bushes noticed her fellow packmate Taliene, lying on the ground. "Taliene" she whispered. With no responce the female trotted over, noticing blood she started to worry. "Taliene!" Kai repeated, getting louder as she worried even more.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:41 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | Elder | Female | M: Sal, Lemon, Taliene
Flame froze as the grizzly came out with the lone wolf close behind. She backed up as the other wolves pounced on the bear. She saw Lemon close by before seeing Taliene retreat into the brush. She collected Starless Night who was hiding in a bush, and went into the brush. Starless Night upon seeing the injured wolf, immediately went to work on stopping the blood.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:42 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sal | Male | Annoyed Bear| Mentions: Killjoy
Now feeling that the wolf tore some skin, he grabbed it and slammed it against a tree. He, once again, gave out another loud and angered roar.
((I hope that's okay, Jumping Wolves))
-
Bronze | Male | Omega | Mentions: Sal
The terrified male started bolting to safty. He bolted right under Sal and into a bush which is where he hid.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:46 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Sal
Shadow paced before tearing into the bear's ear. Jumping out of the way he circled, growling and snarling. Blood stained his teeth and claws now. He remembered this bear now. The last time he saw him was when Shadow had killed that coyote that was in the territory. The bear had gotten out of his way after that. Growling, he reared showing his full height and his scars. Surprisingly to him, many seemed to remember his scars more than his face so it might make a difference.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:48 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sal | Bear | Male | Mentions: Shadow
When Sal noticed Shadow's scars, he became more angry. He charged at the male, swinging to throw him. The scars reminded him of his father who passed away saving him and his mother.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:51 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Warrior/hunter|
Killjoy yelped as he got slammed into a tree. He let out a yelp. He sunk to the ground.He got up and tried to go back to th bear. He snapped at the legs.
|Fern| Female| Scout|
Fern saw Killjoy start to snap at the bear. She grabbed him by the tail, and began to drag him backwards.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us