-WP Click-
 Transcendence
03:19:22 free palestine
Low Pelt Population Roster has been updated
-WP Click-

My amber wolf is still hecking rare I guess lmao
 Tragic Really
03:17:56 Jacob
The pelt reroll item is so awesome. I'm happy that was implemented into the game.
 technoblade
03:16:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

oh boy that sounds like a fun time, I hope they got it for free
 Transcendence
03:15:39 free palestine
I mean if we cant custom image our wolves here then bring them to HEE.
Emotional Support Wolves. Problem solved
 Rykio
03:14:29 An Attic.
Oh my goodness, Marsh. xD
 kycantina
03:14:27 ky but it's spooky
Khaos, yeah can do :)
 Amygdala
03:13:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Sure
 Transcendence
03:12:56 free palestine
Nah, Marsh you DIDNT not on the horse gamee🤣
-Click-
 Kháos
03:12:46 Kaos || Khaos
Is anyone available to talk for a bit please?
 kycantina
03:12:21 ky but it's spooky
Techno, lmao of course! Tonight's pretty tame in terms of drama, last week they let the mother in law make the cake and it was horrifically ugly
 technoblade
03:10:42 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

Please and thank you! Loving the wedding drama XD
 kycantina
03:09:25 ky but it's spooky
Techno, ugh yeah, if it goes south I'd rather have it happen now than later before he goes to bed, I'll keep y'all updated
 Transcendence
03:09:24 free palestine
Very pretty indeed, just very sooty looks like she went to the mines
 Amygdala
03:08:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Transcendence
Oh the secon one worked...that is so pretty :o
I love warmbloods
 Amygdala
03:06:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Transcendence
The link doesn't work for me🥲
 Transcendence
03:06:46 free palestine
Dang
-Click-
 Transcendence
03:05:41 free palestine
Parrot intoxicated on blueberries proceed to summon demons with his screeching lol

Anywhoo
Was looking at HEEs log in horses

The heavy sooty contrast on this palomino horse needs to be STUDIED -Click-
 technoblade
03:05:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

oh boy maybe give the poor guy a heads up text about the maybe situation just in case?
 kycantina
03:02:47 ky but it's spooky
Transcendence, lmao yeah

Techno, definitely, they're not wholly unmanageable yet but if it gets worse we're calling em, only holdback is we'd have to call my boss in at 9pm on his day off lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Boar : +3
Snapping Turtle : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   36 

Under a Full MoonJuly 24, 2021 11:53 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Akira/Female/Human/ M: Nyko, Flame
Akira thought about it a moment and was gonna answer when Nyko said he would be right back. She watched him walk over to one of his friends who seemed to be having an anxiety attack and help him out. She looked up as Flame came over and introduced herself with a warm smile. She smiled warmly in return. "Hello Flame my name is Akira it is nice to see you."
Jacob/Male/Werewolf/M: Kai and Nyko
Jacob watched as Nyko walked over and helped advise Kai. He sat down with Kai on the grass and breathed in time with him to help him calm his breathing which in turn would help calm his anxiety.

Edited at July 24, 2021 11:56 PM by Blackwidow
Under a Full MoonJuly 25, 2021 05:18 AM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Marionette/ Female/ Werewolf/ M: Nyko, the pack and Akira
Classes dragged on for Mae, her focus not quite on the lessons given. After the fire, the move and the new school, she had a lot of things to deal with and to process what happened. A sigh of relief escaped her lips at the sound of the bell, indicating a much needed lunch and a break with the pack.
Mae followed her Alpha, Nyko, and the rest of the pack onto the field. She walked a bit behind them, having chosen to keep to herself after the accident. She watched silently as Nyko spoke to the girl, a bit confused as to why their Alpha was so willingly interacting with a human. She picked up on the rest of the packs emotions concerning this, shaking her had as Marinette stormed off. She could understand why the pack held different opinions concerning humans and interacting with them, however her own opinion remained neutral. Nyko was her Alpha so she'd respect his choices and she wasn't going to say anything. She waited, seeing Flame approach the girl, learning that her name was Akira. The omega stepped forward, a genuine smile in place. "Hey... I'm Mae, nice to meet you!" She greeted, stepping a bit out of her comfort zone to interact with the human girl. She noticed that her Alpha had taken a liking to the girl and even invited her to join them on a run. If her Alpha was happy then she was going to be happy for him too.
Under a Full MoonJuly 25, 2021 12:48 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nykos smiled warmly at Kai as his breathing started to even out. "Mari made her choice to go against me. She knows that but you make your own choice. It may not be the choice I want but you won't be punished for it." He told the male offering him a hand.
Kai was grateful for the support and soon calmed down. "I'm fine guys. Thank-you for the help. He nodded to his alpha before taking his hand and standing up. He took another deep breath as he turned to help his other pack mate up off the ground.
Under a Full MoonJuly 26, 2021 02:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Marinette/Female/Werewolf/Mentions: Shadow, Nyko
Mari stole a glance up at Shadow. She still exhibited anxious behavior, ocassionally licking at her lips, panting, her ears standing straight up. She inhaled, and released a sigh, nodding as Shadow helped things make sense to her. "So I have to be an actress now, too?" She said a bit sourly under her breath. She began to pace along the bank of the pond. The walking helped, and she was able to calm herself down. It suddenly dawned on her that Nyko would be furious with her if she was late getting back.
"Oh sh- crap!" She corrected herself in front of Shadow, choking on the swear word when it was halfway out of her mouth. "I gotta get back or Nyko is gonna tan my hide!" She called to Shadow over her shoulder as she took off into the woods towards the school. She reached the fenceline and nearly forgot to shift back. A golden furred wolf would certainly attract unwanted attention and bring on the fury of her alpha, which was the last thing she needed. She shifted only a heartbeat before she reached the collection of bushes by the fence, and sprinted on two legs across the cement pad, thanking the Lord above that she still saw Nyko and the others standing around outside.
Under a Full MoonJuly 26, 2021 03:04 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
The next bell rang calling for lunch to be over. Nyko sighed and looked to his pack mates. Guess we aren't going on a run til after school. He looked up to see Mari heading towards the group. He was glad to see her but was still mad she had ran off.
Kai mumbled and apology under his breath. He didn't mean to make them miss their run by having a panic attack. He looked at the ground but perked up a little when he heard Maris foot steps approach.
Under a Full MoonJuly 26, 2021 03:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Marinette/Female/Werewolf/Mentions: Kai
Mari gave Kai a small wave as she dashed up to the group, the bell having just rang to call the beginning of the next class. She looked a lot happier, her ponytail bouncing around wildly behind her. She lightly clapped Kai on the shoulder as she passed him, smiling over her shoulder as she passed him by. She jogged down the hallway and managed to slow her pace to a walk by time she was in the doorway of her next class.
She sat down and began to fiddle with her pencil. 'Make them think we are like them.' Shadow's voice echoed in her head while she drummed her pencil across the desktop. She furrowed her brow, pondering how she was going to pull this off. She detested humans, pretending to like them was going to be difficult for her. She sighed and stole a glance out of the window, longing to be under the blue sky instead of the tiled ceiling.

Edited at July 26, 2021 03:17 PM by SilverFangz
Under a Full MoonJuly 26, 2021 10:10 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP
Shadow | Male | Werewolf | Elder | M: Mari, the pack(ind)
Shadow watched Mari start to pace before bolting off, calling out over her shoulder a goodbye and got to go. Following her towards the fence, he stopped as she got in and made sure that the others had gotten in too. Once they were all inside, he yawned before padding back towards the lake.

Edited at July 26, 2021 10:10 PM by Fangsoffire
Under a Full MoonJuly 26, 2021 10:34 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Come on lets all get to class. I have English next. What about the rest of you?" He asked the group as they started towards the school doors. He stopped by Akira table to see what class she had next.
Kai started to follow his alpha. "I have science next." He almost whispered. He nodded and smiled at Akira as they started inside. He paused when his alpha pause and walked when his alpha walks.
Under a Full MoonJuly 26, 2021 10:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Marinette/Female/Werewolf/Mentions: Kai, Akira
When Kai entered the room, Mari waved at him. She resumed drumming her pencil on the table as she waited for science to start. It was when Akira passed by the room that every muscle in Marinette's body tensed, causing her to accidentaly snap her pencil into two halves. Oops.

Edited at July 27, 2021 02:57 PM by SilverFangz
Under a Full MoonJuly 26, 2021 11:00 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Jacob/Male/Werewolf/M: Kai, Nyko, Mari, Akira
Jacob let Kai help him up off the grass and followed them inside noticing his alpha stop at the girls table to see what class she had next. He didn't wait long as he headed into the building to grab his books from his locker for his next class.

Akira/Female/Human/M: Nyko, Kai, Jacob, Mari
Akira smiled warmly back at Kai and noticed Nyko stop at her table again as she stood up. "I have Art next." She gave a smile as she headed into the school to her locker to grab her books. She was on her way to the classroom walking by the science room, She noticed how Mari had tensed and looked to the floor as she walked by and headed to the art room.

Edited at July 26, 2021 11:05 PM by Blackwidow

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   36 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us