Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP Thread
Chatbox
 Tragic Really
03:17:56 Jacob
The pelt reroll item is so awesome. I'm happy that was implemented into the game.
 technoblade
03:16:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

oh boy that sounds like a fun time, I hope they got it for free
 Transcendence
03:15:39 free palestine
I mean if we cant custom image our wolves here then bring them to HEE.
Emotional Support Wolves. Problem solved
 Rykio
03:14:29 An Attic.
Oh my goodness, Marsh. xD
 kycantina
03:14:27 ky but it's spooky
Khaos, yeah can do :)
 Amygdala
03:13:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Sure
 Transcendence
03:12:56 free palestine
Nah, Marsh you DIDNT not on the horse gamee🤣
-Click-
 Kháos
03:12:46 Kaos || Khaos
Is anyone available to talk for a bit please?
 kycantina
03:12:21 ky but it's spooky
Techno, lmao of course! Tonight's pretty tame in terms of drama, last week they let the mother in law make the cake and it was horrifically ugly
 technoblade
03:10:42 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

Please and thank you! Loving the wedding drama XD
 kycantina
03:09:25 ky but it's spooky
Techno, ugh yeah, if it goes south I'd rather have it happen now than later before he goes to bed, I'll keep y'all updated
 Transcendence
03:09:24 free palestine
Very pretty indeed, just very sooty looks like she went to the mines
 Amygdala
03:08:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Transcendence
Oh the secon one worked...that is so pretty :o
I love warmbloods
 Amygdala
03:06:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Transcendence
The link doesn't work for me🥲
 Transcendence
03:06:46 free palestine
Dang
-Click-
 Transcendence
03:05:41 free palestine
Parrot intoxicated on blueberries proceed to summon demons with his screeching lol

Anywhoo
Was looking at HEEs log in horses

The heavy sooty contrast on this palomino horse needs to be STUDIED -Click-
 technoblade
03:05:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

oh boy maybe give the poor guy a heads up text about the maybe situation just in case?
 kycantina
03:02:47 ky but it's spooky
Transcendence, lmao yeah

Techno, definitely, they're not wholly unmanageable yet but if it gets worse we're calling em, only holdback is we'd have to call my boss in at 9pm on his day off lol
 Dawnforest
03:00:50 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partner.s pm. Me
 Transcendence
03:00:11 free palestine
Just sounds like my parrot on a good day 🤣

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Boar : +3
Snapping Turtle : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   266 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:00 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai | Female | Beta | Mentions: Flame, Starless Night, Lemon
Once the elder refused the small fish Kai had brought her, she turned around to Starless Night. She dropped it at his feet. "Here, take it" she whispered, before turning ahead to listed to Lemon.
-
Bronze | Male | Omega | Mentions: Lemon, Starless Night
The male soon trotted away and leaped over to them. He noticed Lemon was going to show them the den. He got very excited. He jumped around, his body full of energy. With one of those jumps, he bumped into another wolf, it was Starless Night. He rolled into the water. Not thinking about if he hurt Starless Night or not he started splashing in the water.
((If anyone is wondering, no, Bronze is not a pup, he's an adult. He just can't focus very well and be serious))
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:00 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Double post again ;-;

Edited at March 11, 2021 12:00 PM by The Legendary Wolf
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delta-Female-4-Scout-M: Flame, Ash
Delta watched as Ash plunged into the water and laughted.
"You don't do it like that!" She told her twin and crouched down, "You do it like this!" Waiting for a fish she jumped high in the air and was about to land on it when she heard Flame's instructions.
"You have to get your paw underneath the fish in order to flip it out. Trout fishing is easy as the fish is lazy." Delta realized in mid-air that she had done it wrong and plunged down into the water just like Ash. The only diference was that Delta had a brown coat instead of a black one so the fish didn't see Delta until she was on top of it.
"Ew! What did I land on!?" Delta ran around and her sister did the same. Ash had a fear of water and Delta had a fear of slimy things. They both ran around wet and shaking until they ran into each other and fell onto the ground sweating and panting for air.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:06 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sal | Male | Bear | Mentions: The Entire Wolf Pack :>
Sal could hear something in the distance... wolves. He sat up, his large brown body hitting some leaves at the top of a tree. He started bolting at their way, the ground around him rumbling. Kai could hear something coming, and sat up, her ears flat against her head. "W-What is that?" She mumbled as she noticed a large shadow raise. She couldn't see any eyes but she could see small outlines of very long claws. Then, a large roar could be heard.
((I hope this is okay?))

Edited at March 11, 2021 12:06 PM by The Legendary Wolf
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:16 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(It's fine, we need a little drama anyway. Also, where in the world is the alpha's??)
Shadow | Loner | Male | M: Sal, Wolf Pack
Shadow trotted through the forest before hearing a distant howl. Wolves? I don't recognize that howl. Curios, he started towards the town. After a couple moments, he came to a stream before hearing a roar and the ground rumbling. Flattening his ears, he knew that a grizzly was nearby. Crossing the stream, he almost ran smack into the wolf growling at the grizzly(Kai). Circling around, he quickly figured out that there was about 6-10 wolves in the pack and that the grizzly was mad. Sighing, he let out a low deep howl signaling to all of them that they were in his territory.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:20 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sal | Bear | Angry Male | Mentions: Wolf Pack, Shadow
Once the bear heard a wolf howl, he exploded. He bolted at the female growling (Kai) and tried stomping on her. Kai dodged though and pounced on his back. She tried sinking her teeth into his neck, but his neck fur was too thick. Sal grinned and rolled onto his back, almost breaking the female's paw. She yelped a small bit and leaped off of his back. She trotted into the woods to study the bear while he bolted after the lone wolf.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lemon watched this before sinking his teeth into the bears hind leg and makeing the bear turn his way Lemon stood his groundand let out a snarl that mad hiself mad he looked at the bear with anger in his eyes.He glanced at the wolf that let out a howl and began snarling even more feircely.His Focus was on the bear and the bear only with his teeth showing he let out a feirce bark and growl.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:31 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy| Male| Hunter/warrior|
Killjoy turned on his hunches. He bolted towards the sound. He barked at the bear and leaped at the neck. He gradded onto it, and felt a rush of blood. He was shook off, and landed on his side. He leaped at it again, and landed on it's back, where it could not bite at him.
|Fern| Female| Scout|
She saw killjoy turn around and run, so she did too. She saw his on the bears back. She lunged at the legs, and began to bite them
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:35 PM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sal | Male | Angry Bear | Mentions: Lemon, Shadow
The bear laughed at Lemon. "Weak" he whispered under his breathe. He ignored the male. Lemon didn't do any damage to the bear due to the fact that his fur was so thick. His only focus was Shadow. He had thought he'd seen Shadow before and was more worried about him, so, he continued bolting.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|RP ThreadMarch 11, 2021 12:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lemon looked at the wolf on the bears back and began biteing at the legs he forced his body under the bear and bit the stomach of the bear he crawled out from under the bear to see what will happen next he looked at Flame and wondered what was going on in her mind.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   266 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us