Wolf Play : Never again X Me
Chatbox
 -Sweet-Poison-
05:20:13 Bau
Mac

Whoah, no way lmao, sorry. You showing your ocean background gave me an idea on my next pack theme lmao, now I'm adjusting everything I already had planned :P
 Amygdala
05:19:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Just*
 Amygdala
05:19:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Poor guy...okay you and your wolves can rest for today lol

You could play mini games to pass the time. Or kust chat
 Narran Park
05:19:01 Sting
Ahh, where do i do that? As in lowest wolf strikes first?
 kycantina
05:18:19 ky but it's spooky
Narran, setting your dattle order low to high also is good
 kycantina
05:17:39 ky but it's spooky
Amy, look at this poor baby. He's had enough today and so have I lol ;-; -WP Click-
 Narran Park
05:17:30 Sting
Ky, thats fair.
They are improving all together, albeit slowly.
 kycantina
05:16:44 ky but it's spooky
Narran, I used to believe in taking out one at a time with a couple of DGs as backup but now I'm team bring em all out together and see what happens
 Noquisi
05:16:14 Mac | Nikwasi
Bau
Aww sad
You know that's funny, my grandpa sent me a whale shark build a bear plushie and I named him William
That was years ago
 Amygdala
05:16:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Put your wolves through more hell
 Narran Park
05:15:26 Sting
Can i have some tips on BE training a pack?
i have 7 Wolves id like decent BE on. Is it better to just take them out as a pack, smaller groups, or by themselves?
 kycantina
05:15:12 ky but it's spooky
Hm, 45 minutes before I start hunting wedding guests for sport, and my explorers have been through enough, what to do
 Amygdala
05:12:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I wish...plane tickets are expensive as hell🥲
 Kingwolf
05:10:28 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female
 -Sweet-Poison-
05:10:22 Bau
Mac

Yess, I love him to, my friend named him William, I was thinking of redoing his background and rendering him and crap but its just so pixelated Everytime I try I just lose motivation
 kycantina
05:10:00 ky but it's spooky
Amy, come to scotland >:)
 Noquisi
05:09:35 Mac | Nikwasi
I also like how you did the fish
They add detail but keep the attention on the whale sharks
 Noquisi
05:09:16 Mac | Nikwasi
Bau
Ohhh it's so cute though!
I literally love whale sharks
 Forest Dwelling
05:08:53 Wolflocke Challenge
My goal is to survive at least 100 days before I quit the challenge
 Amygdala
05:08:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Damn...i kinda want to see the building

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Coyote : -3
Anaconda : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    157    158    159    160    161   ..   170 

Never again X MeAugust 3, 2021 05:10 PM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
Caelum let herself walk quietly next to him, feeling relaxed and calm with him. They quickly got back to the waterfall, where they found Damian and Infernos by the small pool of water at the bottom. Infernos was sat with his paws at the edge and Damian was in the water, splashing around and trying to get infernos to play with him. "I told him I was getting water," The male huffed, "And he wanted to come." Caelum smiled at this, dropping the small branch as the boy came hopping out of the water.
Never again X MeAugust 3, 2021 06:59 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Damian laughed as he ran up to Caelum. "Yay your back" he said as he hugged the Caelum and Jasper. "Mmm Berries." He said as he picked one up and plopped it in his mouth. "Come on Infernos refuses to play with me." He said starting back towards the water.
Jasper had dropped the berries and grabbed the boy by his shirt. "uh-uh. You need to eat first. We cant have you starving." he chuckled to the boy before picking up one of the branches and taking it over to infernos. "Thought you might like some." He said dropping the branch infront of the male.
Never again X MeAugust 4, 2021 12:07 AM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
Caelum wagged her tail softly from side to side when she saw how busy the boys head was, going from being hungry to trying to play to try to feed someone else in such a short time frame. She exchanged a smile with Jasper before looking to Infernos, "Take the berries." She said to him, her voice almost sounding like a threat.
Never again X MeAugust 4, 2021 12:24 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Damian sat down and started munching on the berries. He was happy that Caelum and Jasper were happy. Or atleast they seemed happy when they had came back. He looked between the two then shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat.
Jasper walked back over to Damian and snatched up a small bunch before laying down to eat.
Never again X MeAugust 4, 2021 03:38 PM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
Caelum smiled softly and let crawled her from legs forwards, resting her head on her paws as she watched the three eat peacefully, happily keeping watch as her ears flickered softly from side to side.
Never again X MeAugust 6, 2021 12:37 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jasper finished up his berries and licked his maw. He then got up and went over to the water. Jasper gently lapped at the water.
Damian slowly ate his berries enjoying the flavor of each one. He would put a berry in his mouth and using his tongue, he would pin it to the roof of his mouth and apply pressure til it popped.
Never again X MeAugust 6, 2021 03:11 PM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
Caelum's eyes seemed to be supremely calm; seeing three of the people she cared for in one frame, whether or not they all got along. They all seemed calm, and that made her happy.
Never again X MeAugust 7, 2021 04:32 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jasper lapped at the water until his thirst was quenched. He then walked into the stream to wet his fur and cool down on the hot day.
Damian watched Jasper enter the water as he thoughtfully chewed his berries. He only had a few left and soon they would all be gone.
Never again X MeAugust 11, 2021 10:05 AM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
Caelum watched Damian quietly for a few moments before looking over to Jasper, her dark golden coat wafting to the side in the gentle breeze.
Never again X MeAugust 11, 2021 04:33 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Damian finished off his berries then got up. He ran over to the water and bent down. He took a long drink before sitting on his knees and wiping the excess water from his mouth.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    157    158    159    160    161   ..   170 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us