Wolf Play : Under a Full Moon
Chatbox
 Tragic Really
03:17:56 Jacob
The pelt reroll item is so awesome. I'm happy that was implemented into the game.
 technoblade
03:16:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

oh boy that sounds like a fun time, I hope they got it for free
 Transcendence
03:15:39 free palestine
I mean if we cant custom image our wolves here then bring them to HEE.
Emotional Support Wolves. Problem solved
 Rykio
03:14:29 An Attic.
Oh my goodness, Marsh. xD
 kycantina
03:14:27 ky but it's spooky
Khaos, yeah can do :)
 Amygdala
03:13:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Sure
 Transcendence
03:12:56 free palestine
Nah, Marsh you DIDNT not on the horse gamee🤣
-Click-
 Kháos
03:12:46 Kaos || Khaos
Is anyone available to talk for a bit please?
 kycantina
03:12:21 ky but it's spooky
Techno, lmao of course! Tonight's pretty tame in terms of drama, last week they let the mother in law make the cake and it was horrifically ugly
 technoblade
03:10:42 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

Please and thank you! Loving the wedding drama XD
 kycantina
03:09:25 ky but it's spooky
Techno, ugh yeah, if it goes south I'd rather have it happen now than later before he goes to bed, I'll keep y'all updated
 Transcendence
03:09:24 free palestine
Very pretty indeed, just very sooty looks like she went to the mines
 Amygdala
03:08:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Transcendence
Oh the secon one worked...that is so pretty :o
I love warmbloods
 Amygdala
03:06:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Transcendence
The link doesn't work for me🥲
 Transcendence
03:06:46 free palestine
Dang
-Click-
 Transcendence
03:05:41 free palestine
Parrot intoxicated on blueberries proceed to summon demons with his screeching lol

Anywhoo
Was looking at HEEs log in horses

The heavy sooty contrast on this palomino horse needs to be STUDIED -Click-
 technoblade
03:05:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

oh boy maybe give the poor guy a heads up text about the maybe situation just in case?
 kycantina
03:02:47 ky but it's spooky
Transcendence, lmao yeah

Techno, definitely, they're not wholly unmanageable yet but if it gets worse we're calling em, only holdback is we'd have to call my boss in at 9pm on his day off lol
 Dawnforest
03:00:50 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partner.s pm. Me
 Transcendence
03:00:11 free palestine
Just sounds like my parrot on a good day 🤣

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Boar : +3
Snapping Turtle : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   36 

Under a Full MoonJuly 24, 2021 04:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Marinette/Female/Werewolf/Mentions: Kai, Akira, Nyko
A smug, triumphant sneer spread across Marinette's face when Akira seemed to take the hint and started to back away. 'That's right ya nosy little sh-' Her thoughts were interupted when her alpha followed the girl as she backed away. "What?!" She hadn't exactly meant to counter him aloud, it just kind of happened. Her mouth dropped open in shock to her Nyko's reaction to the girl. This human was really starting to get on her nerves...
Mari needed to let off some stead in a 'big bad' way. She twisted her core, turning towards Kai. "I don't know about you, but I'm going for a walk." She broke away from the group, and made her way to the fence, slinking through a hole in the barrier. Once in the cover of the thick brush of the woods, she shifted. She ran in circles, blowing off steam, stopping to peer above the shrubs to see if Kai would follow. All that could been seen of her from the grounds was her small red face peering out from a clump of bushes. Her ears were erect as she watched to see what Kai would do.

Edited at July 24, 2021 04:40 PM by SilverFangz
Under a Full MoonJuly 24, 2021 05:13 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko turned and glared trying to single out who had gone against him. He looked at Mari as she walked away. Nyko then turned his attention back to Akira.
Kai wanted to follow but didn't want to go against his alpha. He continued to look back and forth between the forest and his alpha. Kai continued to debate as his anxiety rose and he began to breath heavily having a panic attack.
Under a Full MoonJuly 24, 2021 05:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Manu/Male/Werewolf/Mentions:The pack and that girl
Manu watched as mari walked away and sighed there was no point in trying to stop her and he didn't plan to do so any way. He turned to see kai breathing heavily. He knew that there wasn't much he could do to help him. He walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Come on now you look like your about to lay and egg." He whispered to the boy.

Edited at July 24, 2021 05:29 PM by Apache
Under a Full MoonJuly 24, 2021 05:48 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Akira/Female/Human/M: Nyko and his pack
Akira watched as Nyko followed her step backward and looked to Nyko as he made a small joke. She gave a small giggle, "Most just avoid new people because they like to gather around themselves to poke fun at them." She stuttered slightly when he asked if she wanted to join him and his friends for a run. "U..um... well maybe... but I don't think your friends would like me to join..." She looked back to his friends who were hovering around waiting for him. She saw a girl walk off and through a hole in the fence noticing her scowl before she walked off, then looked back to Nyko shyly.

Jacob/Male/Werewolf/M: Kai, Nyko, Mari and Manu
Jacob heard Mari scowl and snip as his alpha followed the girl he turned in time to see her walk off through the hole in the fence and into the brush. He looked to Kai who's nerves were even more on edge. He moved closer to Kai like Manu did and said his own words of soothing. "Calm Kai, everything will be alright.

Edited at July 24, 2021 05:48 PM by Blackwidow
Under a Full MoonJuly 24, 2021 05:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Marinette/Female/Werewolf/Mentions: Open
Mari pulled her head back to the other side of the bushes, flattening her ears. She stalked off into the woods, her muzzle lifted in a snarl. She trotted deeper into the cover of the foliage, snapping at the occasional twig that dared get in her way. Before she knew it, she was barreling through the trees at a full run, throwing leaf litter out behind her when her paws hit the ground. She reached a small pond, and came to a skidding halt at the edge; she didn't know these woods well yet and hadn't noticed the pond until she was practically on top of it. She dipped her head to the water, lapping at it with her pink tounge. It seemed to soothe her to a certain extent, so she lay down by the water's edge and took in her surroundings.
She found herself in a small clearing; the pond was pretty sizable. She could see the sky's reflection dancing on the surface of the water. A few birds sang somewhere nearby, and the wind carried the scent of the water and fallen leaves. It gave the air that familiar tang that always came with the fall season. Red, orange, and brown leaves decorated the forest floor, as the woods around here seemed to mainly consists of deciduous trees. A few conifers could be found, but there was only about one pine tree for every four maples.
The larger leaves on the trees in the region allowed light to pass through them, casting dappled light across the forest floor. A metallic green dragonfly buzzed by Marinette's ear. She watched it fly by, lowering her skull to her paws.

Edited at July 24, 2021 05:58 PM by SilverFangz
Under a Full MoonJuly 24, 2021 08:55 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko smiled. "They'll get over it. So you coming or would you like to take a rein check?" He asked curiously tilting his head in a dog like manner. He looked back to see Kai and offered him a tentive smile. "I'll be right back." Nyko said to Akira before walking to Kai. "Hey remember sit down and try to breath."
Kai glared at Manu as his panic attack worsened. He was thankful for Jacob's support and tried his best to get his breathing under control. He did as his alpha advised and sat on the grass. He took in a few deep breaths as his breathing started to slow.
Under a Full MoonJuly 24, 2021 10:00 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | Female | Werewolf | Beta | M: Nyko, Akira, the pack
Burning Flame listened before seeing Mari storm off. They would listen to their alpha, even if it meant being stuck with human. Besides, the girl didn't seem too bad. When Nyko walked over to Kai, Burning moved forward before giving the girl a warm smile. "I don't believe we have met. I'm Flame and you are?" Flame said, her demeanor calm and curious, no anger in her voice or body language. She didn't want to scare the girl off even though she was human, if the alpha was fine with her, so was Flame.
Under a Full MoonJuly 24, 2021 10:04 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Male | Werewolf | Elder | M: Mari
Shadow flicked his ears before hearing pawsteps. Considering he was in the bushes, he couldn't be seen at the moment. As Shadow got up, he spotted the glossy pelt of Mari. Flicking his ears, he padded out before sitting next to her. "I'm guessing it's lunch time. Where are the others?" Shadow asked, curious to why Mari was out here alone.
Under a Full MoonJuly 24, 2021 11:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Marinette/Female/Werewolf/Mentions: Shadow
Marinette lifted her head off of her paws and looked beside her to find Shadow had manifested there. She pulled back her ears. "Talking with a human girl." She spat the words, in fact she snarled them. She wasn't growling at Shadow, but her fur bristled along her back at the thought. Her perdiot eyes flashed as she stood up, visibly tense. "We're supposed to stay far away from them, and all of the sudden Alpha is speaking them as if... as if they were our equals!" She whined to him incrediously. She was able to relax her posture, Shadow had that effect on her. She dipped her head, looking ashamed of her outburst, and avoided eye contact.

Edited at July 24, 2021 11:31 PM by SilverFangz
Under a Full MoonJuly 24, 2021 11:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Male | Werewolf | Elder | M: Mari
Shadow listened to her outburst before going to sit next to her. "He is trying to help the pack fit in. Yes, we stay away from the humans but in order for them to never believe werewolves are real, we must act like them. If that means making friends with them, then that is what we must do. Make them believe we are equals even though we are not." Shadow said gently and calmly, dipping his head to look into her eyes, knowing she would understand his last sentence. "This is only for a bit Mari, soon we can go our own way away from humans. For now, simply fit in the best you can." Shadow finished, flicking his ears as a sparrow song rang out through the forest.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   36 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us