starmutt
01:00:03 marsh | they/it
horse gamer
 Lambda Mount
12:56:54 
Alright, I am used to HEE where an accountant resets on the 1st of the month
 Voxtexy
12:56:13 Vox, Corey
If you hire the secretary bird, it lasts for 30 days. So I would assume it doesn't reset/you lose the services on the first.
 Nez.ity
12:48:20 
Time to finish this reply so I can publish the thread :D
 Lambda Mount
12:48:10 
if i hire the secretary bird now, it won't reset on october 1?
 \\ Akari Ahava //
12:47:44 
Thank you Vox!
 Voxtexy
12:47:05 Vox, Corey
WoW:
-Click-

Wolves of Warfare. If you click on the arrow on the news page, it's the previous little news update
 \\ Akari Ahava //
12:45:48 
I cant find anything in the help section but what is WoW??
 Voxtexy
12:43:03 Vox, Corey
I usually do that whenever I get Charon's Blessing, that way I don't waste mush/apples trying to get to round 5 just so I can use the item to get a free sniff from round 5 lol
 Voxtexy
12:42:05 Vox, Corey
Wolf Party will save whatever level you're on too, so you can leave that page to do other things/sort your mush n' stuff and it'll be at whatever level you left off on whenever you load wolf party again
 YourPrincess
12:41:57 Princess
oooh nice hack thanks Vox
 Lambda Mount
12:41:51 
oh damn, vox! that's smart!!
 Kingwolf
12:41:35 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Theo x Malia)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Ermine : -2
Caiman : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   36 

Under a Full MoonJuly 16, 2021 05:03 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko smiled and looked to the rest at the table with a raised eye brow. He then decided whoever else wanted to join would and started towards the door.
Kai got up and threw his tray away. He followed Nyko out of the cafeteria calmly. He was happy to get away even if it was only for a few minutes.
Under a Full MoonJuly 17, 2021 11:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Manu/Male/Werewolf/Mentions:Nyko and everyone else
Manu watched as his alpha and a few others walked out. He stood up closing his sketch book and waited for them. Whatever it was that they where doing he wanted to be a part of it. It was better then being at school.
Under a Full MoonJuly 23, 2021 10:52 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Akira packed up her books and headed to her locker dropping them off. She then headed for the cafeteria and filled her tray of food and found a table to sit at. The table she was at was empty but next to Nykos table. She quietly began eating her food. She watched Nyko get up and walk out the door her eyebrow raised a little and decided to follow. Mostly because she he would allow her to eat with them she didn't particularly like eating alone which usually always happened.

Addy left the classroom after packing up her books and looked around from Brandon. She wanted to give him the drawing she made and hoped he would ilke it. She felt bad for all the rumors going around about him and his father. She went to her locker and dropped off her schoolbooks keeping her drawing folder and drawing book as she headed for the cafeteria keeping a lookout for Brandon.

Jacob left the classroom and dropped his books off at his locker. He then headed to the cafeteria and filled his tray with food. He scrunched up his nose a bit after leaving the lunch line and sat next to Nyko at the table. He then scrunched his nose up again and said. "I hope it tastes better than it smells." He watched Nyko get up and head for the door along with the girl from the classes. He shrugged and grabbed his tray walking out with Nyko, Manu, and the girl Akira.

Edited at July 23, 2021 10:54 AM by Blackwidow
Under a Full MoonJuly 23, 2021 04:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Marinette/Female/Werewolf/Mentions: Open
Mari sprang throught the front doors and out into the world, the sunlight warm on her back. She gulped in the fresh air, thankful for a break from the stale recycled air of being inside. She wanted to put as much distance between her and that building as possible. She tore across the cement pad and catapulted against the chain link fence that bordered the property, her hands grasping at the metal. She hung there for a few seconds, then cast a glance over her shoulder to see if any of the others had made it out the door yet, or if they had followed her. She was hoping to have some sort of company, but then again, she didn't much mind if no one showed up. She used to venturing out on her own, and she was begininng to have thoughts of ditching the rest of school so she could go gallavanting through the forest.

Edited at July 23, 2021 04:21 PM by SilverFangz
Under a Full MoonJuly 23, 2021 06:55 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko walked out onto the football field and kept going. He headed towards the forest ready for a run. Half way across the football field, he turned to look at his pack mates. He noticed Akira and stopped in his tracks. His mischievous fun smile turning into a shocked expression. He shook is head and put on a friendly smile before walking up to her.
Kai had followed his alpha out the door. He saw the forest and got excited. When Nyko turned around to look at the group, his expression quickly change. Confused, kai tilted his head to the side as his alpha started toward the group. He followed Nykos gaze to see a girl who had been in his first two classes.

Edited at July 23, 2021 06:57 PM by Cypress Road
Under a Full MoonJuly 23, 2021 07:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Manu/Male/Werewolf/Mentions:The pack and that girl
Manu kept pace with them only stopping when his alpha stopped. 'What the heck is he doing?' He thought as he watched nyko walk over to the girl. "Why dosen't he just scar her away or something?" He whispered.
Under a Full MoonJuly 23, 2021 07:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Marinette/Female/Werewolf/Mentions: Kai, Nyko, Akira
Upon looking back over her shoulder, the excitement left Marinette's body, and was overthrown by a darker, more foreboding emotion. The human girl her alpha had been speak to earlier had followed the group outdoors. Mari detested people, she personaly believed they were ones responsible for the fire that destoyed her previous home. She felt a growl verberate in back of her throat despite herself, and let go of the fence. She sauntered over to where the group was posted. She ended up standing next to Kai, her hand on her popped hip in a defensive stance. She gave Akira a cold glare; humans snooping around were never brought anything good.
Under a Full MoonJuly 23, 2021 09:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | Female | Werewolf | Beta | M: The pack, Akira
Flame was eating outside when she saw the pack come out. Smiling, she packed her lunch away before walking towards them. Movement from the corner of her eye made her stop. The girl Nyko had made friends with had followed them. Human, trying to make friends with werewolves. Granted, the girl didn't know they were werewolves, and hopefully they could keep it that way.

Flame watched her curiously before making her way to Nyko and Mari's side. Mari was in a defensive stance while Nyko looked relaxed. Of course. Flame took a place beside her alpha, not glaring at the human but not exactly friendly either. She still had to be wary around the humans, no matter how friendly they were. Pack came first always. Flame scanned over her before turning her eyes to count the pack members that were there.
Under a Full MoonJuly 23, 2021 11:40 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Jacob/Male/Werewolf/ M: Nyko, Manu, Akira, other pack mates
Jacob discarded his tray on a table outside excited to see the direction hsi alpha was headed. An eager and excited smile lighting up his face as he jogged to catch up with Nyko and Kai and a few other of his pack mates. He stopped short looking to his alpha and seeing him walk back towards the human girl. He heard Manu say "Why doesn't he just scare her away or something.?" He agreed with Manu "I don't know but I wish he would she always seems to appear at the worst possible moments."

Akira/Female/Human/M: Nyko, Manu, Burning Flame, and others.
Akira watched Jacob discard his tray of food and jog to catch up with the group that seemed to be headed for the forest. She saw some of the frustrated, defensive, and dirty looks from the other members of the group. She watched Nyko head towards her but she took a step back. She felt unwanted and like she was interrupting something. She looked down at her tray and sat at the table that Jacob had discarded his tray at. She watched Nyko walk up to her.
Under a Full MoonJuly 24, 2021 04:36 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Hey." Nyko said friendly. "I thought most people were scared of the new kids or something." He laughed quietly. Anyways. My friends and i were gonna go on a run but you could join if you like." He offered feeling his pack mates anger rise. he knew this wouldnt make them very happy considering they wouldnt be able to shift, but something about Akira pulled him in.
Kai was greatfull for Marinette presence next to him. He can feel the anticipation rise in him as he glanced between the forest and his alpha. his body was shaking a little from the anxiety and he tried his best to calm himself down.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   36 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us