Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:48 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Pen*
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:27 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hollow,
honestly just your average per lol. still trying to get used to working with a tablet
 Hollow_Howls
09:07:50 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Not too bad, you do have some very funny lines though and I'm pretty sure it's not ya tryna match the style xP
What type of brush did you use for the lines?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:07:02 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
Im pretty tired honestly
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:55 Phoenix, Rogue
I love the cool markings
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:38 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Cute!
 Hollow_Howls
09:05:49 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Isn't there a cooldown on posting roleplay posts/links?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:05:45 Froggy|Key|Keevy
-Click-
How does this look? Its the first thing I did with my drawing tablet
 Apothecary
09:05:37 Medicinally Autistic
I don't want to go to workkkk
 Salem
09:04:19 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
09:03:51 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
lol I'm good. Doing schoolwork before going on the boat to do waterskiing and tubing in freezing cold water. You?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:02:51 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
That's alright
 Rogue Whispers
09:02:08 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
I just noticed that in the whole time I've known you, I have never given you a nickname
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:01:52 Froggy|Key|Keevy
how are you guys?
 Rogue Whispers
09:01:06 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy!!
 BooJake
09:00:56 Don't call me BJ.
Hey Froppy!
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:00:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hi chat!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Arctic Fox : +3
Brown Bear : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   17 

The Three Tribes~RP Thread~OpenApril 13, 2021 11:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delta-Female-Beta-M: Sandstorm, Night Hawk
Delta was about to reach the wolf camp when she heard some noise. She turned around and started to limp in the direction of it.
When she got there what met her eyes made her cry with rage.
Sandstorm was in the air when Night Hawk rammed into him and sent him spinning. The dog looked like he was going to leave but instead he scratched Sandstorm's face.
"Noooo!" Detla cryed out. Her anger overtook her and she started to run at Night Hawk even with her leg. She had surprise on her side and jumped on the dog's back, tearing and ripping.
Delta was not used to battle and her claws and bites were not as powerful as Sandstorm's but she kept going, no matter what.
The Three Tribes~RP Thread~OpenApril 13, 2021 11:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I'm trying to keep up, my god)
Niko || War Chief || F || Dog Pack || Mentions; Delta (Ind) Nighthawk(Ind)
Niko raised a brow as she watched Delta run into Nighthawk, and began to poorly rip him up. Standing on her haunches once again, she rolled an eye. With a push from her haunches she flew over Delta and Nighthawk, moving her head down to snatch Delta's tail mid air. Though she came down with caught a thump, she still had Delta's tail intact.
The Three Tribes~RP Thread~OpenApril 13, 2021 11:37 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk | Male | Member | M: Sandstorm, Delta, Niko
Night Hawk smothered a laugh at Niko before claws went into his back. Oh so it's two on one eh? Let's see how well you fight wolf. It already had tore some skin but as he pretended to fall over, he twisted out from under her biting down deeply into her already hurt leg. Jumping over the wolf, he bit her front paw, the one she had used to claw him. Circling, he circled both of them before lunging at the female again, tearing into her back flanks before jumping out of the way of attacks.
The Three Tribes~RP Thread~OpenApril 13, 2021 11:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
( I love the fact that everyone keeps getting lost in the role, including myself lmao.)
The Three Tribes~RP Thread~OpenApril 13, 2021 11:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(If this is hard try keeping up with my RP!)
Delta-Wolf Pack-Female-Beta-M: Night Hawk, Sandstorm, Niko
Delta was clawing at Night Hawk and trying to help Sandstorm when she felt her tail being pulled. Looking over her shoulder she could she Niko sailing over her, her tail in her jaws. But when she looked Night Hawk bit her leg and scratched her paw before she flew into the air.
"Ahwooo!" She yelled at her flying through the air by her tail. She landed with a thump on the ground and started to go after Niko. Turning around she tried to reach Niko with her claws. Delta managed to claw Niko's foot before feeling her tail being pulled and stopped.

Edited at April 13, 2021 11:43 AM by Franks Wolf Pack
The Three Tribes~RP Thread~OpenApril 13, 2021 11:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Literally!)
Night Hawk | M | Member | M: Sandstorm, Delta, Niko
Night watched as Niko started handling Delta before whirling around, claws outstretched. Leaping, he landed on the male wolf's back, digging his back claws into it's back and slashing his front claws at the head of the wolf.
The Three Tribes~RP Thread~OpenApril 13, 2021 11:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Niko || War Chief || F || Dog Pack || Mentions; Delta (Ind)
Niko felt the stubbed pain in her pads quickly, though her reaction came to pulling Delta's tail even harder. Niko growled at Delta. Still holding the tail, she jumped on top of Delta, her claws sinking into the wolf's neck. Dropping the tail she spoke, "Nice try." She laughed.
The Three Tribes~RP Thread~OpenApril 13, 2021 11:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sandstorm-Wolf Pack-Male-Hunter/Warrior-M: Niko, Night Hawk, Delta
Sandstorm felt the claws in his face and the blood dripping. Through the blood he could see what was happening though.
Delta had came in and started beating up Night Hawk when he bit her leg and Niko grabbed her tail.
Now that Delta was with Niko, Night Hawk turned back to him. Night Hawk jumped on Sandstorm's back and tryed to claw at Sandstorm's face but he ducked it and started to try and buck Night Hawk off of his back.
The Three Tribes~RP Thread~OpenApril 13, 2021 11:52 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk | M | Member | M: Sandstorm
Night Hawk dug his claws in as the wolf tried bucking him off his back. Deciding to try one of his newest tricks, he let himself get bucked off and rolled onto the grass. Getting up, he pressed one paw up as if he was hurt. He limped in a circle around the wolf growling.
The Three Tribes~RP Thread~OpenApril 13, 2021 11:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delta-Female-Wolf pack-beta-M: Niko
Delta felt her tail being pulled then a body crushing her from above. Looking up she saw Niko on her back.
While looking up Delta left her neck streached and ungaurded. She felt the sting go through her body as claws ripped it.
"Nice try!" The dog laughed.
"I know it was!" Delta said back. She twisted her head, making Niko's paws in her neck twist in it. Then throwing her weight on her front paws Delta bucked like a horse and sent Niko flying.
Niko still had her by the tail and neck though. So instead of Niko flying away she flew and took Delta with her. Making Delta about to land on top of Niko.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   17 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us