Poe
10:55:02 
I think IÂ’m gonna spend the day watching American horror story o.o
 Tropical Pickle
10:34:40 Tropickle
Thanks!
 Kháos
10:34:15 Kaos || Khaos
The Wolf Totem is unlimited for Premium users.
 Old Money
10:33:15 elegance❀
Hey there! If you're interested in a Harry Potter fandom roleplay, feel free to shoot me a private message!
 Tropical Pickle
10:33:02 Tropickle
Is the wolf totem always available to premium members? Meaning, if I use one now, will it go away? Or is the wolf totem now part of the premium features?
 Poe
10:29:02 
I guess I canÂ’t complain about using the totem since none of my females really had dominance, but now I gotta build all my valors back up.
 Kháos
10:28:55 Kaos || Khaos
😰 I nearly sent an email to the wrong person... so glad there's an undo button for three seconds. 😭
 Salem
10:13:41 Rumi
No problem ^^
 BloodWeb
10:13:27 Blood/Nicole
Ah thank you
 Salem
10:13:15 Rumi
Blood
It'll add dominance so it's even enough to raise pack happiness :P
 BloodWeb
10:12:46 Blood/Nicole
If I stagger dominance does it just use my dominance CP or does it take from all the CP I've assigned my wolves. I'm at 150 dom right now and it says if I stagger it'll be 1500
 Salem
10:09:59 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Poe
09:54:24 
Abyss-
I actually like that a lot more and it reminds me of the vampire from Hotel Transylvania haha
 Kingwolf
09:50:55 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Abyss-Nature
09:48:51 
I have a name suggestion: Mavis
 Poe
09:47:30 
If anyone has any vampire type names, IÂ’d be interested to hear them!
 Poe
09:47:12 
-WP Click-
Cutie girl :) not sure I am in love with her name for her theme though
 BooJake
09:38:03 Don't call me BJ.
I'm wearing crappy old kneepads that probably have cat piss on them, with my fancy larp clothes 😭🙏
 Rogue Whispers
09:16:27 Phoenix, Rogue
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -3
Green Python : -5
Leopard : 0
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   139 

The legendary wolf x LovewolvesJune 23, 2020 02:07 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"There's better food and promise of a better chase and kill not far from here." He said pushing her paw off the rabbit and watching it hop away. He headed for a clearing that deer were in when hidding away from packs.
The legendary wolf x LovewolvesJune 23, 2020 02:10 AM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tori sighed, before chuckling. "Okay" She said, before picking up her kill, and throwing it in the cave, for later. She then trotted behind Morpheus, and saw the deer. She licked her chops before getting back into pouncing position, and slowly gettting close, waiting for the signal to pounce.
The legendary wolf x LovewolvesJune 23, 2020 02:15 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Morpheus spotted a big buck, but instead of pouncing he scared it and gave chase listening to see if Tori would follow.
The legendary wolf x LovewolvesJune 23, 2020 02:21 AM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tori followed, and pounced on it, from behind. He bit it's back, and pulled herself up further, to get further up the buck. She then grabbed it's neck and pulled, getting further up. She then took her right paw, and pushed it down. It landed on her right paw, but she quickly killed the buck, before pulling, trying to get her paw from under the buck.
The legendary wolf x LovewolvesJune 23, 2020 02:28 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"What did you go and do that for?" He asked trotting over. "You are so careless." Morpheus said as he tried to lift the buck. He managed to get it up so she can slip her paw out. "Be more careful next time." He sighed and then smiled gripping the bucks antlers to drag it back to the den.
The legendary wolf x LovewolvesJune 23, 2020 02:31 AM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Sorry" Tori said quietly, before pulling the buck with Morpheus. She was't badly injured. Only her entire paw was bruised. She then drug it into the cave, before sighing, as she let go of the buck, and laid down, looking up and Morpheus, before rolling onto her back, and wagging her tail.
The legendary wolf x LovewolvesJune 23, 2020 02:43 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Morpheus walked over wagging his tail. He licked Tori on the nose. "Lets eat." He said walking back over to the buck and laying down. He waited for her to lay by his side.
The legendary wolf x LovewolvesJune 23, 2020 02:47 AM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tori smiled, before getting up, and jumping to his side. She then pulled the hind leg off, and gave it to Morpheus, before taking the other off, for herself. She took a small bite, before looking over at Morpheus, and waiting for his approval, and eating.
The legendary wolf x LovewolvesJune 23, 2020 02:54 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Morpheus ate his peice ripping off chunks. He ate in silense. When he was done he got up and headed out of the den. He found some herbs and remembering which one is used for pain ripped some off and gave it to Tori. "That will help with the pain. I would give you something to help with the bruising but thats found by the lake on the other side of the clearing." He said.
The legendary wolf x LovewolvesJune 23, 2020 02:59 AM

The Legendary Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I don't need the one for bruising, but thanks for this one" Tori said, wagging her tail as she took them, and placed them on her paw. She then did everything she needed with them, before continuing to eat her chunk of buck.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   139 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us