Hugs4Bugs
08:28:21 Ed (he/they)
BJake hii
 BooJake
08:28:05 Don't call me BJ.
Hallo Chat🦅
 Zeraphia
08:28:01 Vah is cold
I don't think I'm looking for a same letter for the last name. I can't make it sound... not weird. XD
 Hallow's Eve
08:27:06 Hallow, Eve
Man Chat died
 Purgatory
08:26:53 Purge/Purse/Pug
solomon stultz, solomon seabrook, solomon sahir
 Existence
08:23:30 Exist / Kuskyn
Mmm I want to make a cute little wolf/canine base but c.c
 Zeraphia
08:23:15 Vah is cold
Katy

XDD I'm struggling so hard. I need a last name for Solomon and it's not coming to me. >.>
 distant-lands
08:21:31 katy | beetle
Vah,
westwind, or mortel.. that's all i got right now xD
 Salem
08:21:19 Rumi
An enemy count of 52 and I only saw 2 of them T^T
 Transcendence
08:21:10 free palestine
And Amberskoll is just a play on the game Amberskull lmao
 mission goofy
08:18:23 
Moves Left: 8335

ehehehe
 Zeraphia
08:18:07 Vah is cold
.>.

I need a good solid last name that can usually work in any setting.
 Existence
08:17:47 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, I need to do some more exploring before I spend anything xD Might try again another time xD
 distant-lands
08:17:14 katy | beetle
owned* forgot i sold one of them, lol.
 distant-lands
08:16:50 katy | beetle
Exist,
he's only dropped 4 albinos so far, and i own 2 of them </3 hoping he'll be more successful as he has more litters.
 Hallow's Eve
08:16:38 Hallow, Eve
Poe

You could hand him over to me
Just kidding lol
 Poe
08:16:01 
-WP Click-
Very conflicted on how I feel about this guy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +1
Grey Fox : -4
Coyote : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1    2 

1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 26, 2024 06:09 PM

Elixter

Lightbringer

Give Award
Baxter brushed off the question about being helped with his song-writing. He appreciated the offer for help but when he was writing songs he often ended up in a zone that made him feel quite vulnerable. Maybe, with time, he could let Lincoln into that space.
He grinned at Link's lighthearted jab about him not forgetting. He felt grateful that he had a friend who understood his flaws with love and kindness. Lincoln was one of his closest friends just because Baxter felt deeply safe and comfortable around him. Baxter's line of thought was cut short when he tuned into what Lincoln was saying.
"Oh damn bro!" He replies enthusastically, with a smile on his face. He considers his response for a moment before enthusastically adding, "you should've told me sooner; I would've been here making sure you didn't pussy out all day before you got the courage up to tell them!"
And, for some reason, at the prospect of Link having someone more precious than himself, his heart didn't quite live up to the excitement he was acting out. This makes him feel bad because what sort of friend is not 100% on board with a prospective happy partner?!
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 26, 2024 07:21 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lincoln shook his head at Baxter's response. He wished he could just tell the latter how he felt now but a lump in his throat prevented that from ever happening, he sighed sullenly to himself before he straightened his posture. Looking at Baxter, he offered a small, tired smile.
"It's complicated, or else I would've asked for your help," Link said softly as he walked towards his front door.
Link opened his front door and held it open for Baxter so he could close the door for the two of them and lock it, he was always cautious about someone breaking into his home. It was one of his worst fears and Baxter more than likely already knew this information. The two had been close friends for a while, and Link knew Baxter like the back of his hand and he could tell when something was off with his friend even if Baxter didn't admit it. Lincoln's feelings for Baxter grew overwhelming and that was the sole reason he was planning on confessing his real feelings about him though he was beginning to talk himself into not confessing just to save himself the embarrassment of rejection.
"Let's get going, I'm starving," Link said motioning for the latter to follow after him, a small smile spread across his face. It looked sullen, yet still slightly bright with warmth.

Forums > Roleplay
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us