Chatbox

Unhide Chat

Quests
Alliance Battles
Miraculous Mayhem
zodiac
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : -2
Coyote : +5
Caiman : -3
   Season:  Fall    Month: 2    Weather:  Clear
   Time Of Day:  Night
 

Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 11

street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) January 2, 2019 10:30 PM

greywind
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1725
#1159268
toby~
you pet the mama and kitten, the kit mewls and tries to get out of it's mothers grip, the mom purrs and licks your hand
---
ray-doggo~ (I see you have found my adopts xD)
you just got off from school and is walking home, you take a turn and walk into a ally

A) continue to walk in the ally
B) look around
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) January 2, 2019 10:33 PM

Rayne
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1212
#1159271


greywind said:
toby~
you pet the mama and kitten, the kit mewls and tries to get out of it's mothers grip, the mom purrs and licks your hand
---
ray-doggo~ (I see you have found my adopts xD)
you just got off from school and is walking home, you take a turn and walk into a ally

A) continue to walk in the ally
B) look around


B
Yes, when I seek, I find!
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) January 2, 2019 10:33 PM

Dead pack
Neutral
 
Posts: 1782
#1159272
Grey wind ~
Take them home
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) January 2, 2019 10:38 PM

greywind
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1725
#1159278
toby~ (realized I didn't give any options xD)
you take them home and they seem happy
check back in 15 minutes or so
---
ray-doggo~
you look around and see orange eyes staring at you, you stiffen and stare at the eyes

A) run away and yell 'theres a demon'
B) stay still
C) walk to the eyes

Edited at January 2, 2019 10:38 PM by greywind
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) January 2, 2019 10:41 PM

Rayne
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1212
#1159281


greywind said:
toby~ (realized I didn't give any options xD)
you take them home and they seem happy
check back in 15 minutes or so
---
ray-doggo~
you look around and see orange eyes staring at you, you stiffen and stare at the eyes

A) run away and yell 'theres a demon'
B) stay still
C) walk to the eyes


Haha totally A
No, my real answer is C
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) January 2, 2019 10:43 PM

greywind
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1725
#1159283
ray-doggo~ oh my xD
you walk to the eyes and they hiss at you? demon cat?!

A) run away and yell 'demon cat'
B) continue to walk to the eyes
C) stay still
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) January 2, 2019 10:44 PM

Rayne
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1212
#1159287


greywind said:
ray-doggo~ oh my xD
you walk to the eyes and they hiss at you? demon cat?!

A) run away and yell 'demon cat'
B) continue to walk to the eyes
C) stay still


C
I don’t wanna scare duh hissy fissy kitty
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) January 2, 2019 10:47 PM

greywind
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1725
#1159290
ray-doggo~
the cat looks at you and jumps off the fence and walks to you, it soon walks in front of you and looks up at you. sitting down

A) gawk at the 'mighty cat' and pet it xD
B) crouch down and look at it
C) self answer
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) January 2, 2019 10:49 PM

Rayne
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1212
#1159292


greywind said:
ray-doggo~
the cat looks at you and jumps off the fence and walks to you, it soon walks in front of you and looks up at you. sitting down

A) gawk at the 'mighty cat' and pet it xD
B) crouch down and look at it
C) self answer


A
Yo hissy fissy kitty how y’all doin?
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) January 2, 2019 10:51 PM

greywind
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1725
#1159294
ray-doggo~
the cat looks unfazed and scratches you

A) curse(friendly words :'3) at the fissy kitty
B) continue to pet it
C)pick it up


Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 11


Copyright 2013-2019 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse   |   About Us