Chatbox

Unhide Chat

Quests
Alliance Battles
Miraculous Mayhem
zodiac
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +4
Bobcat : -2
Caiman : -5
   Season:  Fall    Month: 2    Weather:  Sunny
   Time Of Day:  Day
 

Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
  1 ..  7  8  9  10  11

street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) March 13, 2019 11:16 PM

WolfstormSC
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 388
#1273153
pack name and number: WolfstormSC - 220113
place to explore: park
items: gemstones
Food: mix of fish and meat
total cost: 45 mush

Edited at March 13, 2019 11:17 PM by WolfstormSC
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) March 14, 2019 01:21 PM

greywind
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1725
#1273648


New ~ Horizons said:
Can I look around?

oof, I didn't give you any options im so sorry x-x I wasn't thinking at the time

A) look around
B) walk right
C) walk left
D) walk ahead
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) March 14, 2019 08:09 PM

New ~ Horizons
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 3168
#1274291
It's alright
A, please
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) March 14, 2019 10:42 PM

greywind
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1725
#1274650
horizons~
you look around, seeing a soft bedded blanket with fur on it? you crouch down and pick up some of the fur

A) look around for any signs of animals living here
B) get up and walk around
C)continue looking at soft bedded blanket with fur on it

---
if anything is misspelled im sorry x-x I've been doing rps with my friend and I've been speed typing in doing so..
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) March 14, 2019 11:59 PM

WolfstormSC
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 388
#1274754
I sent the mush, was wondering if I could explore now? Thanks!
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) March 15, 2019 12:06 AM

greywind
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1725
#1274766


WolfstormSC said:
I sent the mush, was wondering if I could explore now? Thanks!

when I finish horizon's explore you can ok? it could stress me out a little and do to being stressed out I've had to close my adopts before... sorry >.<
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) March 15, 2019 12:15 AM

WolfstormSC
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 388
#1274775


greywind said:


WolfstormSC said:
I sent the mush, was wondering if I could explore now? Thanks!

when I finish horizon's explore you can ok? it could stress me out a little and do to being stressed out I've had to close my adopts before... sorry >.<


That's fair and I understand. :)
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) March 15, 2019 12:52 AM

greywind
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 1725
#1274809


WolfstormSC said:


greywind said:


WolfstormSC said:
I sent the mush, was wondering if I could explore now? Thanks!

when I finish horizon's explore you can ok? it could stress me out a little and do to being stressed out I've had to close my adopts before... sorry >.<


That's fair and I understand. :)

thank you for understanding ^^
street cat adopts! (OPEN | 1/2) March 15, 2019 02:05 PM

New ~ Horizons
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 3168
#1275359
A

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
  1 ..  7  8  9  10  11


Copyright 2013-2019 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse   |   About Us