Chatbox
purge
03:49:45 
I have three kittens. Shit happens
Simply Devious
03:49:19 This is the Voice!
Well, more like how
Simply Devious
03:49:10 This is the Voice!
Why... why did you cut your hand
purge
03:48:17 
potato hURts when you have cuts on your hands
Simply Devious
03:47:28 This is the Voice!
potato hours
purge
03:45:55 
My hands smells like potato
The Legendary Wolf
03:45:37 ChAt SaViOr
Chat Savior!
SnowHawk
03:40:48 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
Hello.
Simply Devious
03:33:59 This is the Voice!
Nonners
Candor
03:33:01 boondoggle, Can
yeti
PikachuFace
03:30:29 Denki, Pichu
That moment when you post an ad, then freak out because you weren't sure if you actually posted it in the right chat- O-O
Simply Devious
03:29:54 This is the Voice!
Sometimes chat just gotta rest
Araexya
03:28:39 Rae :)
Wow the chat really is dead
SnowHawk
03:03:49 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
Half Lost

True.
Half Lost
03:02:32 Soy Sauce
Snow,
Eh, at this time chat is really slow
SnowHawk
03:02:09 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
Half Lost

How are you?
SnowHawk
03:01:55 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
Half Lost

I'm okay. I just feel like I kill the chat every time I try to talk.
Half Lost
03:00:50 Soy Sauce
Hi Snow
How are you?
SnowHawk
03:00:14 Snow / Hawk / Hawks
Half Lost

Hello.
Half Lost
02:58:17 Soy Sauce
Hey y'all

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 week before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -1
Copperhead : -4
Jackal : -5
   Season:  Fall  Month: 1  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
   Time Of Day:  Night Explore In: Now 

Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 24

Amnesias anatomically incorrect art shop! 0/3 Slots Open July 31, 2020 06:17 PM

Amnesia Creek
Neutral
 
Posts: 366
#2208192
Give Award
Moonshadow~ is this alright? Not sure if I'm missing anything
Amnesias anatomically incorrect art shop! 0/3 Slots Open July 31, 2020 06:47 PM

greywind
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 2397
#2208231
Give Award
Question-
is it possible to do a character in the pose of the first two examples? I love that pose so much *^*
Amnesias anatomically incorrect art shop! 0/3 Slots Open July 31, 2020 06:53 PM

Amnesia Creek
Neutral
 
Posts: 366
#2208241
Give Award

greywind said:
Question-
is it possible to do a character in the pose of the first two examples? I love that pose so much *^*


Yeah! I have that base saved still, it's probably be around 75~ish since I'd just have to recolor ^^
Amnesias anatomically incorrect art shop! 0/3 Slots Open July 31, 2020 06:54 PM

greywind
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 2397
#2208245
Give Award

Amnesia Creek said:

greywind said:
Question-
is it possible to do a character in the pose of the first two examples? I love that pose so much *^*


Yeah! I have that base saved still, it's probably be around 75~ish since I'd just have to recolor ^^


Alright ^^ do you think you could do the same character in it? (Kayden)
Amnesias anatomically incorrect art shop! 0/3 Slots Open July 31, 2020 06:54 PM

Amnesia Creek
Neutral
 
Posts: 366
#2208250
Give Award
Also for Feiella~ if you'd like anything changed lmk! All layers are still separated ^^
Amnesias anatomically incorrect art shop! 0/3 Slots Open July 31, 2020 06:55 PM

Amnesia Creek
Neutral
 
Posts: 366
#2208251
Give Award

greywind said:

Amnesia Creek said:

greywind said:
Question-
is it possible to do a character in the pose of the first two examples? I love that pose so much *^*


Yeah! I have that base saved still, it's probably be around 75~ish since I'd just have to recolor ^^


Alright ^^ do you think you could do the same character in it? (Kayden)


Yeah ^^ I can get to working on that, shouldn't take too
long
Amnesias anatomically incorrect art shop! 0/3 Slots Open July 31, 2020 06:55 PM

greywind
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 2397
#2208252
Give Award

Amnesia Creek said:

greywind said:

Amnesia Creek said:

greywind said:
Question-
is it possible to do a character in the pose of the first two examples? I love that pose so much *^*


Yeah! I have that base saved still, it's probably be around 75~ish since I'd just have to recolor ^^


Alright ^^ do you think you could do the same character in it? (Kayden)


Yeah ^^ I can get to working on that, shouldn't take too
long


Alright! Thank you <3
Amnesias anatomically incorrect art shop! 0/3 Slots Open July 31, 2020 07:05 PM

Feiella
Neutral
 
Posts: 7332
#2208275
Give Award
It looks great. I don't think anything needs to be changed ^^
Amnesias anatomically incorrect art shop! 0/3 Slots Open July 31, 2020 07:11 PM

Amnesia Creek
Neutral
 
Posts: 366
#2208283
Give Award
@Feiella if you'd like any specific cuts lmk :) otherwise if all is good that'll be 100 mush even if that's alright,
For Greywind, if I missed anything lmk ^^
Amnesias anatomically incorrect art shop! 0/3 Slots Open July 31, 2020 07:30 PM

Feiella
Neutral
 
Posts: 7332
#2208311
Give Award
Honestly it looks beautiful so thank you. I'll send the mush to you ^^

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 24









Copyright 2013-2020 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us  |     |   About Us