Chatbox

Unhide Chat

Quests
Alliance Battles
zodiac
LGBTQA+
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Badger : +3
Western Rattlesnake : -1
   Season:  Winter    Month: 2    Weather:  Light Snow
   Time Of Day:  Day
 

Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Contests
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 6

Art contest-6 apples for 1st place(will increase ) April 23, 2019 07:45 AM

Surfear
Neutral
 
Posts: 528
#1330966
So it seems a long time I didn't online in WP. Therefore, I decided to hold an art contest!
here are a few arts of my redraw OC-Wolfless

he was my first created OC and I love him, so do your best to draw as cool as he was ^^

background
Wolfless was an orphan and adopted by a wolf who is the alpha of the pack. He trained harder than any wolf but he never shows off since he likes to be alone. He found a skull of an unknown creature and used as his mask. He decided to wear the skull and let other wolves don't recognize him whenever he saves the pack or as a spy.

Quotes: 'I never have to show them what I've got, just do it to prove it'

Note:there will be prizes added and upgrade for each 5 person enter with their art

Number of entries allowed ~ 3

Prize :
1st place: 6 apples
2nd place:4 apples
3rd place:2 apple
4th place:500 mush
For who didn't win: I will buy your art with 100 mush(each pieces) ;3

End date: 25th May(GT) (extended )

Edited at May 20, 2019 10:46 AM by Surfear
Art contest-6 apples for 1st place(will increase ) April 23, 2019 08:29 AM

Tili
Neutral
 
Posts: 1840
#1330995
I'll be entering for sure oWo

Editing this post when done!
Art contest-6 apples for 1st place(will increase ) April 23, 2019 09:09 AM

SweetTea
Neutral
 
Posts: 60
#1331027
Is there in particular anything you like to see? Like a prompt or theme entries should aim for?
Art contest-6 apples for 1st place(will increase ) April 23, 2019 09:17 AM

Surfear
Neutral
 
Posts: 528
#1331031


SweetTea said:
Is there in particular anything you like to see? Like a prompt or theme entries should aim for?

hmm...I like natural forest (night)theme and something that show his personality ^^

maybe...fighting ?in danger?(prompt )
As cool as he can be XD
Art contest-6 apples for 1st place(will increase ) April 23, 2019 10:13 AM

*BloodyMoon*
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 90
#1331059
I could try but what type of skull is that? Can I keep it a white background or do you want a forest like background? Also do I have to do the skull its your choice
Edited at April 23, 2019 10:23 AM by *BloodyMoon*
Art contest-6 apples for 1st place(will increase ) April 23, 2019 10:22 AM

Surfear
Neutral
 
Posts: 528
#1331063


*BloodyMoon* said:
I could try but I'm gonna have to make that skull on his face a little bit more detailed and what type of skull is that? Can I keep it a white background or do you want a forest like background?

any background is fine,the skull are created by me but you may follow the skull of lion as reference shape :)
it has longer skull shape than lion,like...dragon XD

Edited at April 23, 2019 10:23 AM by Surfear
Art contest-6 apples for 1st place(will increase ) April 23, 2019 10:25 AM

*BloodyMoon*
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 90
#1331066


Surfear said:


*BloodyMoon* said:
I could try but I'm gonna have to make that skull on his face a little bit more detailed and what type of skull is that? Can I keep it a white background or do you want a forest like background?

any background is fine,the skull are created by me but you may follow the skull of lion as reference shape :)
it has longer skull shape than lion,like...dragon XD


Oh god XD this is gonna be hard
Art contest-6 apples for 1st place(will increase ) April 23, 2019 10:32 AM

Surfear
Neutral
 
Posts: 528
#1331071
it's time to test your creativity XD
good luck

Edited at April 23, 2019 10:32 AM by Surfear
Art contest-6 apples for 1st place(will increase ) April 23, 2019 10:36 AM

*BloodyMoon*
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 90
#1331075
Do I have to draw the skull? XD and I'm making it look like a forest in winter I drew the picture with my pencils and took a picture of it and then sent it to my Gmail on this computer so I could draw your OC and my OC so it looks like my wolf is trying to protect something while yours is trying to find out what it is.
Edited at April 23, 2019 10:39 AM by *BloodyMoon*
Art contest-6 apples for 1st place(will increase ) April 23, 2019 10:53 AM

Surfear
Neutral
 
Posts: 528
#1331097


*BloodyMoon* said:
Do I have to draw the skull? XD and I'm making it look like a forest in winter I drew the picture with my pencils and took a picture of it and then sent it to my Gmail on this computer so I could draw your OC and my OC so it looks like my wolf is trying to protect something while yours is trying to find out what it is.

nope, you can draw without the skull

Forums > Wolfplay > Contests
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 6


Copyright 2013-2019 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse   |   About Us