(Athletic, solid, and strong. Not overweight but also not underweight. Can both gain and lose weight without that much effort.)
Hair: Sleek, smooth, straight, and a reddish-brown mix, a bit of a copper color. She doesn't really seem to try to keep her hair pretty after all the rolling in the mud she does. It doesn't tangle much while shes sleeping, but it does get a bit messy. She brushes it about every morning to keep it from getting hurtfully messy.
Eyes: A magnificent and innocent sky blue. Her eyes are always bright with adventure and excitement like she never knows when something dangerous could happen. You can always tell shes ready to get out of the camp for a bit of hunting just by looking at her dimming eyes.
Glasses/contact Lenses: None.
Nose: Small, pointed, and a bit upturned giving her a bit of an arrogant look. She has a light spray of freckles on her nose, just a little under her eyes. She doesn't have many freckles and they’re only on her nose.
Mouth: Thin and Smiling.
Face Shape: Round.
Which Facial Feature is Most Prominent?: Probably her bright blue eyes, which stand out most color wise.
Which Bodily Feature is Most Prominent?:
Other Distinguishing Features?: Her freckles and copper colored hair. Next to that would be her strangely shaped triangle eyelashes.
Hands: She has small conical and delicate looking hands, that are slightly callasted from all the work she does around camp.
*Scars: She has two scars on the side of her left hand from cutting herself with a knife while trying to cut vegetables.
Right/left-handed: Right Handed
Type of Clothing: She wears a light gray cotton shirt with a draped black woolen sweater over that. She has a slightly wearing white scarf around her neck that she always has on her. She wears a black skirt that goes down to her knees (It ends about an inch above her boots.) She always wears black shorts under her skirt.
Shoe Wear: Boot. She wears long light brown boots that are just below her knees. Tied up with thin black laces.
*Color Scheme: Black, Gray, Brown, and Red.
Make-up: None. She’ll put on just a little sometimes though if she's going to town.
Nice, Caring, Helpful, Hardworking, Sweet, But Shes Also Rough, Merciless, A Tad Bit Annoying, and Pretty Bothering.
Loves:Hunting, Horse-Riding, Bothering Ollie As Much As She Can.
Likes:Socializing With The Others, Exciting Events, Watching Drama From The Side-Lines (Or She Just Joins In Herself.)
.Decent Amount Of Physical Strength
.She Tries Her Best To Help Everyone As Much As She Can
.Very Hard Working. She Always Likes Getting The Job Done.
.Can’t Run Very Fast
.Always Seems Has The Urge To Argue With Other People
.She Can’t Swim Very Well
How Competitive Is She?
Very Competitive. You Wanna Go Then She’ll GO. Or At Least She’ll Try To… She Got Strength In Her, But Shes Not The Strongest... But She’ll Stomp On Your Foot And From What I Know That Hurts Like Hell.
Gounded or Wild?
Wild. Diffidently Wild. About Nobody Would Want To Take Her To a Saloon Because She’ll Diffidently Start An Argument With Somebody and It’ll Get Messy Fast. Probably Best To Have At Least Two-Three Others With Her When She Goes Out Since She Gets Into So Much Trouble.
Predictable or Unpredictable?
Very Selective Mix InBetween. You Know What Shes About To Do But At The Same Time You Don’t… She Has A Pretty Sharp Tongue Having Grown Up With Two Brothers (One’s Dead and The Others Still Alive) and She Knows How To Throw A Few Good Swings.
How Would She Be Perceived By Others?
Wild, Merciless, Short-Tempered, and Somewhat Cute In Some Kind Of Strange Way. Or At Least Thats How I View Her-
I would say everybody in the gang would more think of her as Wild, merciless, Short-Tempered, Semi-Aggressive, Not Very Intimidating, But At The Same Time They Just Don’t Want Their Foot Stomped On So They Try To Keep Their Mouth Shut, But Sometimes Its Just Hard… They’d Also Probably View Her As That One Kid Thats Always Bothering Everyone, From Wanting To Go Hunting To Just Plain Bothering Them.
PM Me If You Would Maybe Wanna Ship Our Characters For The Future~
Hair: Black, Sleek, unkept, and a bit greasy. Hes never really washes his hair so its ever really that clean (But this is the wild west, they never really were able to take many baths.)
Eyes: A misty and tired gray. He always looks dull and bored, about the complete opposite of Roxie.
Distinguishing Facial Features: His dark/light dull gray eyes and the scar on his cheek would probably be what people notice first.
Nose: Pointed and upturned, giving him a moody-er look. Not like he wasn’t moody looking from the start, haha.
Mouth: Thin and frowning.
Face Shape: Round.
Which Facial Feature is Most Prominent?:
Which Bodily Feature is Most Prominent?: Probably his pale skin.
Other Distinguishing Features?: Hmm...
Skin: A pale white. He doesn't go outside as much as the others and stays more in his tent, not to mention hes sort of unhealthy.
Hands: He Has Normal Sized Hands.
Scars: He has a deep cut on his right cheek from almost getting stabbed during a store robbery one.
Right/left-handed: Left Handed.
.Mildly Allergic To Pollen
Type of Clothing: Sort of what you would call ‘gentleman’s attire’. He wears a cotton collared button-up shirt with a dark brown vest over-top.
Shoe Wear: Boots. They go about 3 inches above his ankle, are the color of Maple bark, and are tied with a thick black lace.
*Color Scheme: Black and Light/Dark Brown.
Accessories: He keeps a silver pocket watch on at all times so he can check the time.
Hates: Being bother too much
How Competitive Is He?
Ummm… I guess hes a mix between not competitive and competitive? He doesn't really look or sound like it but he does love a good challenge and he’ll happily take on a challenge if you think you're smarter than him. Theres a 80% chance he’ll chew you up and spit you out and a 10% chance you’ll figure out a way past him. Where did the other 10% go? Nobody knows...
How Is He Perceived By Others?
Hes probably normally perceived as the brains of the operation since he can read maps, read in general, and is pretty decent at math. He isn’t the smartest man but he does know how to think up a plan. He isn’t always very fast at doing it, since he needs time to think it all over, but theres always a chance he’ll at least be able to give you an idea of what to do. He would probably also be perceived as that one guy you shouldn’t bother with too much because then he’ll be less likely to want to help you very much.
Grounded or Wild?
Grounded. Hes pretty stable and does not tend to show others how angry he is at them, especially in a fight. Fights are all about wit to him and he doesn’t really ever join in any of the physical action and fighting since he can’t exactly fight.
Predictable or Unpredictable?
Unpredictable. You never know what he’ll say or do next. He always thinks out his moves so its hard to pin-point exactly what hes going to do. This can put him in between a rough and soft spot, either making the opponent angry or taken aback, but either way he always tries to prevent the fight from breaking out since he doesn't have much physical strength and doesn't want to get beaten half to death when trying to show everybody how sharp he is. But sometimes maybe hes a bit too sharp-
Strong or Fast? Fast
Sturdy or Fragile? Fragile
(Post Image Was Being A Pain So For Now Heres The Image)
Heres A Link To My Blog That Holds A Lot More Information About Him!