Chatbox
YeetThosePickles
06:09:33 Pickles <3
falcon
all the time. ;-;
Ace
06:09:31 Ken~Kennedy
sun, same.
Domovoi
06:09:20 Scary Fairy ♡
Welp @Lucifer
I made a Chloe Decker as well lmao
SunFalcon
06:09:09 Sun, Falcon
Am I the only one who gets excited over game mail and then it's just a stolen relic?
Imposter 1.0
06:08:41 Dad, Bakugou, Puppy
@Dom
XD
Lucifer Morning Star
06:08:27 
Well look who it is~ Hello Maverick~
Anakin
06:08:24 Sith Happens
I cant believe i finally got a dye :")
Domovoi
06:07:12 Scary Fairy ♡
LOL the day i make this boy
-WP Click-
Is the day I see another Lucifer in chat XD
Maverick
06:06:41 Slender Man / Mav
howdy
Imposter 1.0
06:05:46 Dad, Bakugou, Puppy
jeez the chat is dead!
Lucifer Morning Star
06:05:00 
XD
Imposter 1.0
06:04:43 Dad, Bakugou, Puppy
@Lucifer
soda does not work with me i swear cause it hurts my throat
Lucifer Morning Star
06:04:09 
Imposter
Your poor poor throat XD
Imposter 1.0
06:03:27 Dad, Bakugou, Puppy
i am torturing my throat by drinking soda ;-;
Lucifer Morning Star
06:02:00 
Ella
Are you still stalking the chat?
Bluemooncrystal
06:00:18 Lunar Moon
Oh, it must have glitched earlier when it said rarity 129 in the custom then
Lucifer Morning Star
05:58:32 
well isn't that interesting
Nasper
05:56:22 
Yep no one has higher than 127R
-WP Click-
YeetThosePickles
05:56:12 Pickles <3
here's my 72R boy, Samuel
-WP Click-
Icywolve pack
05:55:16 Icy/Prime
-WP Click-
My 127 boy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -4
Cougar : -5
Jaguar : +3
   Season:  Spring  Month: 1  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 
   Time Of Day:  Night Explore In: Now 

Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Its a small Wish | Hero + Villain RP | Sign-ups | O P E N November 19, 2020 11:02 PM

Autumn Shire
Neutral
 
Posts: 943
#2364010
Give Award
Its a small Wish | Hero + Villain RP | Sign-ups | O P E N November 21, 2020 11:31 AM

Torn Rxses
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 995
#2365715
Give Award
Name-
Nere (Surname Unknown)
Nickname?-
(Villian Name- Silhouette)
Age-
17
Gender-
Female
Sexuality?-
Lesbian
To-be Hero or Villain-
Villian
Appearance-
Nere is a rather tall, skinny teenager with a height of 5'9. She has an hourglass-shaped body and she has a few freckles around it. On her face, she also has a few, hard to see freckles as well. She's very pale, and her skin color is very similar to the color of snow but, a bit darker. She has a scar on her left arm, which is rather large and noticeable and the knife that was used to cut her was cursed, and she want able to heal it because of that.
Her hair is a shoulder length, wavy, light pink, with slightly black tints.

(When she becomes a villain)
When doing criminal stuff, Nere wears a black, shoulderless body suit with long, oversized sleeves, with thigh high black boots with light pink fur at the top. She normally has her hair down while doing evil stuff, with a secured flower crown with her orb thing that she needs for her powers in the center of one of the flowers. Her flowers are colored closely the same color as the fur on her boots, but darker. She sometimes, but rarely has a veil attached to her flower crown. She usually only uses the veil when fights with hero's. Nobody knows why though, and it's a closely guarded secret that Nere keeps.
Her casual appearance is with her hair down, but sometimes with a cross braid, and a simple white t-shirt with shorts. She still wears her light pink flower crown, where her orb thing is, but often takes it off when in crowded areas.
Personality-
Nere is rather mean, and would rather be alone than hang out with friends. She absolutely hates small children, and only cares for her cat and dog. Nere does love the outdoors though. That's the one thing that didn't change when she got her orb. She's very skilled with swords, knifes, arrows, name it, she's got it. Nere is very quick, and was known as the fastest person in her old school, which she dropped out of. Although Nere may seem like the edgy, goth type, she truly does love cute things (besides young children) and pastels.
Power they posses [1-3, try and make it unique! | Does not apply if they haven't had their trigger yet (Villain) or their power hasn't revealed themself yet (Hero)]-
.
Power 1 - Able to turn off pain receptors
.
Power 2 - Auto Heal
Weaknesses to power-
Power 1 - Difficult to do, and can take a minimum of 20 minutes .
Power 2 - Her body goes numb, and she can't move at all. Takes 10 minutes minimum and 1 hours at max
Strengths to power-
Power 1 - It's pretty neat, not being able to feel pain, and it only turns off when she wants to.
.
Power 2 - Auto-heal prevents infection and leaves no scar! How nice
Likes-
Cats
Dogs (but likes cats better)
The taste of blood
Dislikes-
children
people
pain
Hates-
heros
Trigger that caused them to be a villain?
The white orb thing (read history)
Trigger that made them want to be a hero?
N/A
History?-
On a walk with her cat and dog, she saw a blind child. At this time, she wasn't "evil" and felt bad for the child. She tried to help the child home, when suddenly a cloaked figure swept by and killed the child. A group of other teenagers saw this happen, but didn't see the cloaked figure. They assumed Nere had done it, and called the cops. Nere was blamed for the child's death, and was sentenced to prison. Enraged, Nere broke out of prison. The next day Nere was hiding under an abandoned bridge, when suddenly a small white, glowing orb fell from the sky. Nere saw the orb fall, and foollowed it. It fell into a rock, and was stuck. With all her strength, she pulled it out. As she picked it up, the orb gave her her abilities.
(This has already happened, but she hasn't figured out what to do with her powers)
Reputation [Amongst the public]-
a hated person. Was seen on the news and was said that she killed a blind childand broke out of prison
Other-
I forgot the name, but I think his name is like Legendary Eyes or something- unless someone bought him-
.
Nere's cat
(credit to me, I took this photo of my cat)
.
Nere's Dog
(I don't have a photo, but I will soon!)
Nere has a large, german shepard puppy.

Edited at November 29, 2020 08:32 AM by Torn Rxses
Its a small Wish | Hero + Villain RP | Sign-ups | O P E N November 21, 2020 07:59 PM

Determined_Wolf
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 17825
#2366072
Give Award

Name- Kasey Langdon

Nickname- Kass, Emo Kid, The-Prime-Example-of-College-Debt, and Princess of Darkness are some amazing nicknames she has been called. ‘Dark Drifter’ is her hero name she made up but has yet to tell anyone.

Age- 19

Gender- TransFemale/Feminine

Sexuality- Questioning

Rank- Graduate

First, second, or third year- Third? (I guess??)

Casual appearance- Kasey is short and blocky with big thighs and tiny shoulders. Her skin is pale and her height is just above five foot five. Her hair is black, sleek, and is cut to be shoulder length. Although it is rarely seen down because she keeps it in a tall ponytail, her bangs hovering just above her thin eyebrows. Her eyes are pale blue and narrow like almonds while her smile is cute but is rarely seen on her stern face that sends chills down your spine with just one glance. Even if she doesn’t mean to come across as cold. Her clothes are often black leggings with pastel tank tops and bead necklaces. Occasionally, she’ll sport a black hoodie or a baby blue ball cap.

Hero appearance- Kasey doesn’t look all that different to be honest. Wearing a black, tight shirt and puffy vest with gadgets to her disposal, Kasey carries a taser gun with her as well as handcuffs at all times. Of course, she carries lock picks, hard drives, and other tools, but the taser and handcuffs are the most important. She wears clunky boots that have a line of pale blue between the soles and rest of the shoes. The boots allow her to run faster and to boost herself off objects to get large jumps. Her own invention of course. Kasey can never ever forget her goggles though. With a purple stripe on her black goggles, it helps keep her identity a secret and help her identify enemies in the future.

Personality- Most people wouldn’t think of Kasey as the hero type. With an edgy aura to her when you first meet her and a constant glare, most people generally avoid her. Those bold enough to talk to her are quick to learn she is actually a nice person. Laughing politely even at the world’s worst jokes, never trying to interrupt, and always holding the door, Kasey tries her best to be polite but when she throws the word ‘whatever’ around so much people tend to think she is rude. She doesn’t have much of a temper, but when she does she tries her best to hide it. She tries at least. Her words get hot with anger and, unless you’re incredibly oblivious to everything around you, you’ll notice her glare and incredible rage. She rarely gets sad unless she fails at something she cared deeply about like trying out for a job or getting a lead part in a play. Speaking of plays, Kasey is actually pretty dramatic after her time in theatre. She has enough sass and mean snubs to fill a whole library.

Power they possess- Kasey can change the appearance of shadows and even melt into and reappear out of the shadows.

Weaknesses to power- If light is shown directly onto the shadow Kasey is in, Kasey is forced out of the shadow and will probably start vomiting as well as start shaking uncontrollably. This seems to last for roughly five minutes. Kasey’s power also takes up energy and if she runs out of energy (which thankfully rarely happens), she’ll need a full night of sleep before she can even use her powers again.

Strengths to power- Kasey can do it with ease and it doesn’t cost too much energy so she can hop in and out of the shadows to avoid taking damage or to surprise enemies.

Likes- Pillows, soft things, pastels and black colors, warm foods, rainy weather, and watching tv.

Dislikes- Interacting with people, hot days, having to touch people, doing work, and snakes.

Hates- Rude people, villains, and transphobia.

Brief reason for why they became a hero- Villains were the reason behind the death of a close friend.

Why did they join Swift Glide Academy?- Kasey joined the Academy to refine her skills and to make use of them for the better.

Reason for rank?- Kasey got all A’s in her courses at the Swift Glide Academy and to help others with their goals to be heroes (and for the extra money), Kasey signed up to help.

History?- Kasey had a normal life with her mom, dad, and older brother. Kasey’s best friend dies in an unexpected Villain attack so after that she joined the Academy. That’s it. That’s all there is to her.

Reputation- Average. She isn’t evil and doesn’t help out often in her civilian self. She isn’t well known enough as a hero to have that much of a reputation.

Other- Situs (Sorry if this is short! I was having a hard time with making her for some reason...)

Its a small Wish | Hero + Villain RP | Sign-ups | O P E N November 23, 2020 03:50 PM

Duskfall Hill
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 892
#2367897
Give Award
Accepted so far, just remember to fill out the WIP areas! Autumn Shire asked if I would like to be the co-host so I'll be accepting sheets if they aren't online.

Torn Rxses said:
Name-
Nere
Nickname?-
(Villian Name- Silhouette)
Age-
17
Gender-
Female
Sexuality?-
Lesbian
To-be Hero or Villain-
Villian
Appearance-
WIP
Personality-
WIP
Power they posses [1-3, try and make it unique! | Does not apply if they haven't had their trigger yet (Villain) or their power hasn't revealed themself yet (Hero)]-
.
Power 1 - Able to turn off pain receptors
.
Power 2 - Auto Heal
Weaknesses to power-
Power 1 - Difficult to do, and can take a minimum of 5 minutes .
Power 2 - Her body goes numb, and she can't move at all. Takes 10 minutes minimum and 1 hours at max
Strengths to power-
Power 1 - It's pretty neat, not being able to feel pain, and it only turns off when she wants to.
.
Power 2 - Auto-heal prevents infection and leaves no scar! How nice
Likes-
Cats
Dogs (but likes cats better)
The taste of blood
Dislikes-
children
people
pain
Hates-
heros
Trigger that caused them to be a villain?
The white orb thing (read history)
Trigger that made them want to be a hero?
N/A
History?-
On a walk with her cat and dog, she saw a blind child. At this time, she wasn't "evil" and felt bad for the child. She tried to help the child home, when suddenly a cloaked figure swept by and killed the child. A group of other teenagers saw this happen, but didn't see the cloaked figure. They assumed Nere had done it, and called the cops. Nere was blamed for the child's death, and was sentenced to prison. Enraged, Nere broke out of prison. The next day Nere was hiding under an abandoned bridge, when suddenly a small white, glowing orb fell from the sky. Nere saw the orb fall, and foollowed it. It fell into a rock, and was stuck. With all her strength, she pulled it out. As she picked it up, the orb gave her her abilities.
(This has already happened, but she hasn't figured out what to do with her powers)
Reputation [Amongst the public]-
a hated person. Was seen on the news and was said that she killed a blind childand broke out of prison
Other-
I forgot the name, but I think his name is like Legendary Eyes or something- unless someone bought him-
.
Nere's cat
(credit to me, I took this photo of my cat)
.
Nere's Dog
(I don't have a photo, but I will soon!)
Nere has a large, german shepard.


Its a small Wish | Hero + Villain RP | Sign-ups | O P E N November 23, 2020 03:52 PM

Duskfall Hill
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 892
#2367902
Give Award
Accepted! Autumn Shire will add you to the list once they're online!

Determined_Wolf said:

Name- Kasey Langdon

Nickname- Kass, Emo Kid, The-Prime-Example-of-College-Debt, and Princess of Darkness are some amazing nicknames she has been called. ‘Dark Drifter’ is her hero name she made up but has yet to tell anyone.

Age- 19

Gender- TransFemale/Feminine

Sexuality- Questioning

Rank- Graduate

First, second, or third year- Third? (I guess??)

Casual appearance- Kasey is short and blocky with big thighs and tiny shoulders. Her skin is pale and her height is just above five foot five. Her hair is black, sleek, and is cut to be shoulder length. Although it is rarely seen down because she keeps it in a tall ponytail, her bangs hovering just above her thin eyebrows. Her eyes are pale blue and narrow like almonds while her smile is cute but is rarely seen on her stern face that sends chills down your spine with just one glance. Even if she doesn’t mean to come across as cold. Her clothes are often black leggings with pastel tank tops and bead necklaces. Occasionally, she’ll sport a black hoodie or a baby blue ball cap.

Hero appearance- Kasey doesn’t look all that different to be honest. Wearing a black, tight shirt and puffy vest with gadgets to her disposal, Kasey carries a taser gun with her as well as handcuffs at all times. Of course, she carries lock picks, hard drives, and other tools, but the taser and handcuffs are the most important. She wears clunky boots that have a line of pale blue between the soles and rest of the shoes. The boots allow her to run faster and to boost herself off objects to get large jumps. Her own invention of course. Kasey can never ever forget her goggles though. With a purple stripe on her black goggles, it helps keep her identity a secret and help her identify enemies in the future.

Personality- Most people wouldn’t think of Kasey as the hero type. With an edgy aura to her when you first meet her and a constant glare, most people generally avoid her. Those bold enough to talk to her are quick to learn she is actually a nice person. Laughing politely even at the world’s worst jokes, never trying to interrupt, and always holding the door, Kasey tries her best to be polite but when she throws the word ‘whatever’ around so much people tend to think she is rude. She doesn’t have much of a temper, but when she does she tries her best to hide it. She tries at least. Her words get hot with anger and, unless you’re incredibly oblivious to everything around you, you’ll notice her glare and incredible rage. She rarely gets sad unless she fails at something she cared deeply about like trying out for a job or getting a lead part in a play. Speaking of plays, Kasey is actually pretty dramatic after her time in theatre. She has enough sass and mean snubs to fill a whole library.

Power they possess- Kasey can change the appearance of shadows and even melt into and reappear out of the shadows.

Weaknesses to power- If light is shown directly onto the shadow Kasey is in, Kasey is forced out of the shadow and will probably start vomiting as well as start shaking uncontrollably. This seems to last for roughly five minutes. Kasey’s power also takes up energy and if she runs out of energy (which thankfully rarely happens), she’ll need a full night of sleep before she can even use her powers again.

Strengths to power- Kasey can do it with ease and it doesn’t cost too much energy so she can hop in and out of the shadows to avoid taking damage or to surprise enemies.

Likes- Pillows, soft things, pastels and black colors, warm foods, rainy weather, and watching tv.

Dislikes- Interacting with people, hot days, having to touch people, doing work, and snakes.

Hates- Rude people, villains, and transphobia.

Brief reason for why they became a hero- Villains were the reason behind the death of a close friend.

Why did they join Swift Glide Academy?- Kasey joined the Academy to refine her skills and to make use of them for the better.

Reason for rank?- Kasey got all A’s in her courses at the Swift Glide Academy and to help others with their goals to be heroes (and for the extra money), Kasey signed up to help.

History?- Kasey had a normal life with her mom, dad, and older brother. Kasey’s best friend dies in an unexpected Villain attack so after that she joined the Academy. That’s it. That’s all there is to her.

Reputation- Average. She isn’t evil and doesn’t help out often in her civilian self. She isn’t well known enough as a hero to have that much of a reputation.

Other- Situs (Sorry if this is short! I was having a hard time with making her for some reason...)



Its a small Wish | Hero + Villain RP | Sign-ups | O P E N November 23, 2020 03:53 PM

Duskfall Hill
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 892
#2367904
Give Award

People needing to be added to the list:

Nere by Torn Rxses, villain

Kasey Langdon by Determined_Wolf, hero


Edited at November 23, 2020 03:53 PM by Duskfall Hill
Its a small Wish | Hero + Villain RP | Sign-ups | O P E N November 23, 2020 04:09 PM

Autumn Shire
Neutral
 
Posts: 943
#2367937
Give Award
Thank you Duskfall! I'll get to adding them
Its a small Wish | Hero + Villain RP | Sign-ups | O P E N November 23, 2020 04:15 PM

Spellbound
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 11928
#2367951
Give Award
Reserving a Hero Teacher, A Hero Student and a Villan
Its a small Wish | Hero + Villain RP | Sign-ups | O P E N November 23, 2020 04:17 PM

Autumn Shire
Neutral
 
Posts: 943
#2367962
Give Award
Reserved!

Spellbound said:
Reserving a Hero Teacher, A Hero Student and a Villan


Its a small Wish | Hero + Villain RP | Sign-ups | O P E N November 23, 2020 04:35 PM

Spellbound
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 11928
#2367997
Give Award
Name:
Nickname?:
Age:
17
Gender:
Female
Sexuality?:
Bi-Curious
Rank:
Student
First, second, or third year?:
Third-Year
Casual appearance:
The face of this young woman is round but bears a subtle sharpness. She bears high cheek bones with round and plump cheeks which gives her a juvenile air. Her cheeks are rosy in coloration and dusted lightly by freckles. Her nose is a small and dainty one. It reminds you of a little button and it has a slight bridge that goes up to her eyes. The bridge of her nose is noticeable and not like that of a Roman nose which is something to gawk at. Her nose shape is a mixture of a celestial, button, and snub nose. Her nose is small and round which is characteristic of a button nose, yet it has a slight sharpness at the tip like that of the celestial nose. The only reason it can be mentioned with a snub nose is due to that slight widening of the nose which gives it that button-like appearance. Along her nose bridge are a small number of freckles, but they are usually hidden by a light coat of concealer. She also wears a medium-sized diamond nose ring. She has big expressive upturned almond eyes that are an almost rose grey coloration. If you look closer, you can see the faintest hint of blue around her pupil and in some lights her eyes look silver. They can grow stormy in anger or in most cases light up with excitement at learning and discovering new things. She has thick inky black eyebrows that add to the the expressiveness of her features. Her lips are small and have a natural dark red hue to them which stands out against her darker beige-skin. Her skin is of olive tone which is beige with just a hint of brown tint and due to her days out in the sun it is on the darker end of the spectrum but if she stays inside it’ll lighten up to an almost light brown color. She has round ears with a slightly pointed tip and large lobes. She has six lobe piercings with earrings that reflect the cycle of the moon along with an industrial ear piercing on each ear.

Her body can be described as a full hourglass. She has what one would call 'childbearing hips' and her bust is one of a nice size. Her legs and arms are well toned and muscular due to fitness training and other life events. She walks with long and graceful strides even if she is just 4'8 in stature. She wears round glances that fits her face well, along with denim overalls with a cropped sweater underneath. She loves wearing platform heels or pumps because they give her the extra height that she enjoys so much. She has long locks of hair that stops past her waist and curbs around her buttocks. She usually keeps it in a long Dutch Braid or j a causal messy ponytail or bun. Her hair is raven in coloration with streaks of white partially due to a condition. Her hair is thick and soft to the touch

Hero appearance:
Personality:
Power they posses [1-3, try and make it unique!]-
Weaknesses to power:
Strengths to power:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Hates:
Brief reason to why they became a hero:
Why did they join Swift Glide Academy?:
Reason for rank?:
History?:
Reputation [Amongst the public]:
Other:

Edited at November 23, 2020 04:50 PM by Spellbound

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8









Copyright 2013-2021 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us  |     |   About Us