Chatbox
 MLadySkylar
06:13:05 Sky Sky ^°^
I have to go feed the stray kitties in my neighborhood.
Back in a minute
 MLadySkylar
06:12:41 Sky Sky ^°^
dumpsterfire
I feel bad for his car >>
 dumpsterfire
06:11:20 Flammable/Mylo(he/xe
My brother just drove 70 down the hilly bumpy backroads while it's dark out 💀
 Zaroufthous
06:02:07 Zyra_the_wolf
-WP Click-

literally love him
 MLadySkylar
06:00:54 Sky Sky ^°^
Ayy
Alliance of the day B3
 Zaroufthous
05:58:23 Zyra_the_wolf
dead chat?
 Zaroufthous
05:01:43 Zyra_the_wolf
my friend is holding one of my wolves that was pregnant, and that wolf and my other pregnant one just gave birth
got a DS from one litter and a DH from the other
 Azure Empyrea
04:44:41 Edme
thank you fox!
 Fox
04:42:39 
130+ is hw
 Azure Empyrea
04:40:05 Edme
Hey chat, just came back from hiatus so brain is a little rusty. Can someone remind me of the heavyweight range again? i forget where it starts
 Mysterious Moon Clan
04:38:25 She/Her, Moon
Your wolves played: Pepper Fur growls dominantly at Swift Leaf.

Ahh yes, growl at the child that has more CP than you XD
 the Wayne pack
04:24:42 Waning
I can technically use the word "denomination" for a species, right? I know it's usually associated with organized religion, but the dictionary is telling me I can. The goal for me is to get the meaning of "species" without using it, well, I might have to use it.
 Ghost Of Christmas
04:22:44 Free
Zyra

Mines over 150-
 Destinations End
04:03:16 Desti, Coy, Coydog
Hey
 Caeruleum
03:48:55 Cae, Blue
Do i get 3 den expansions? Yes or yes?
 The Winter Walker
03:44:36 Noctem Lupus
I feel like I want to scream, but I don't want anybody to hear me?
 Zaroufthous
03:43:23 Zyra_the_wolf
33 day log in streak, whoop whoop
 Nesta
03:19:06 Nes/Tes/Mom
Bye bro
 JINGLE BELLS!!!
03:17:45 Jingles (She/Her)
Insomniac
Bye. Sleep well.
 Happy Pawlidays
03:17:04 Shade/Violent/River
I'm heading to bed, it's past 3am now >.>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Red Fox : +2
Mamba : -4
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now


Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 183

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 20, 2022 10:50 AM

Inferno Abyss
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 12818
#2810427
Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Anya(ind)

Shadow chuckled, watching the female run off. He stopped walking in the direction of camp and turned, padding off towards the town. A few miles later, he got to the town and skirted the edges, watching out for humans. He slipped past a few dogs who ignored him before plunging into the woods to the west of the town. Well, what was left of the woods. He still remembered the fire seeping through the woods and getting the packs out and up to the mountains.

Shaking off the memories, he stalked through the construction site, noting that it had expanded since the fire. He ducked down as a human came around the corner before slipping through the bushes to the other side. The construction site looked to go on forever but thankfully, it stopped at a small stream that had made its way surprisingly. A small hole in the side was blocked by several boulders but Shadow knew better. He went around before slipping into a rabbit hole that was big enough to fit a small black bear. Padding through the tunnel, he came out in a small cave with a crack in the top.

Frost had come upon it a few months before the fire. Mainly by falling through the hole and getting wet. Shadow had brought the pups and his mate here several times when they needed to hide from the humans. The entrances had been blocked off by both Shadow and Frost but one had survived. No human should ever be able to get in here. Shadow could make out the bodies of his family that he had tucked into the cave nook's after the attack. He walked over to where his nook had been before laying down, taking a rest from the day and to grieve.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 20, 2022 03:05 PM

Nevermore.
Neutral
 
Posts: 1915
#2810475
Give Award
|Killjoy|Alpha Male|GEP|M: Illusion,Brecken|
Killjoy was crouched in the bushes, glaring at the young cow elk in front of him. Illusion was off to his right, in another bush. Brecken was running off to the otherside of her.
Killjoy looked at Illusion, meeting his muti-colored eyes. He blinked, and nodded at him.
Illusion let out a loud howl, making the cow jolt with worry. She turned towards Brecken, breaking off into a gallop.
Illlusion darted out of the bushes, chasing after her. Killjoy jumped out his bush as well, and joined the chase.
Killjoy soon overtook Illusion.
They skidded around a tree, and found Brecken on the cows rump, his teeth in the flesh.
Killjoy saw Illusions face light up out of the corner of his eye, as he quickly jumped on her back as well.
Killjoy got himself ready, and, he too jumped on her. She let out an awful cry as she fell to her knees. Brecken had crept off of her back, and around to her front, where he did the final blow.
Killjoy let out a breath, and he started to drag the heavy cow back to camp.
|Illusion|Lead Hunter|Male|M: Brecken, Killjoy|
Illusion was waiting in the bushes, waiting for Killjoy to give him the go ahead. He was watching him, with narrowed eyes, waiting.
Finally after what felt like forever he was given the go ahead.
Illusion took in as much air as he could hold, and let out an echoing howl.
He then jumped out, and started to chase the cow.
Soon after he jumped on her back, feeling her crumple to the ground. He felt powerful.
He stood off to the side to watch Killjoy start to drag her back, Brecken helping. He rolled his eyes, and grabbed on to her neck as well.
|Brecken|Scout|Male|M:Killjoy, Illusion|
Once the three of them got to camp, Brecken set her down, and shot off to his den. Marbled was out and about, laying in the sun. He wagged his tail, and layed down next to her, enjoying the sun.
|Sundown|Apprentice Medic|Raven Pack|M:Night|
Sundown turned around, and saw Night. He wagged his tail, and trotted over to him.
"Good moring Night!" He sat down next to him, and watched the sky.

Edited at September 20, 2022 03:05 PM by Jumping Wolves
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 20, 2022 03:10 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 4148
#2810476
Give Award
Anya|f|SFP| M: Flame, icicle and shadow
Anya finally fell asleep when suddenly a warm breeze blew her fur. She blinked away the sleepy in her eyes and yawned. She shivered as she realised she was alone and shadow hadnt came back yet. She quickly got up and made her way to flame's den. As she went in she heard the rummbling of far off thunder. She shivered again before quietly laying beside flame and icicle. She knew she was acting like a pup, scared to be alone but shadow wasnt here and she doughted flame would tell him so she closed her eyes and fell asleep. (Anya dosent want shadow to know because she thinks she has to prove her worth)

Edited at September 20, 2022 03:16 PM by TheHappyHowlers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 20, 2022 09:32 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 4148
#2810634
Give Award
Walnut|m|fox|M:shadow
Walnut used all his strength to weave and dodge around the construction equipment to keep away from two humans who were chasing after him. They were his old owners, well were going to be. This time i will escape he thought as he saw some bushes. Perfect i can can through them and the humans wont be able to get through in time to catch me! Soon he reached the bushes and went through them. Just to be safe he kept on running though. He came up on small stream. There was a small hole in the side which blocked by several boulders. I can hide in the boulders he thought as he quickly looked around to find a hiding place. Soon he found a rabbit hole that was big enough to fit a small black bear. He quickly dove in but as he finally sat down to rest he saw something in the shadows.
Makena|f|fox|M: icicle
Makena was walking in the forest when she smelled something. She remembered that smell anywhere. She jumped spinned then folowed the sent. Soon she came to what smelled to be a camp. "Ugh wolves" she said quietly before following icicles sent again. In a den she saw two wolves and icicle. She quickly grabbed a pebble and threw it at icicle. The pebble hit icicles side. Makena then waited to see if icicle would wake up. If she didnt she would keep trying but hopefully the first pebble worked.
Petal|f|fox|M: open
Petal yawned then crawled out of the little den she had dug the morning before. She didnt quite know where she was at since she had just gotten here. It was a funny story actually. She had accedently got on a boat which took her here. Well into a village that she quickly escaped. She then dug a den and just stayed there, but now she was hungry and would have to hunt. That was no problem though because even though she was deaf she was still a good hunter. Petal stretched then took a deep breath of air, hoping to catch the smell of something to eat. Yes, she thought to herself as she smelled a small mouse quite close. She quickly followed the sent. On the way there a low tree branch hit her in her face. "Owww" petal growned as she kept going. Soon enough though she was right above the little mouses borrow. She quickly started to dig and after a minute or two she put her muzzle in the hole in which she made bigger. She snatched the mouse with perfect accuracy. Petal then took her breakfast back to her little den, making sure not to get hit by low tree branches this time. Once she got to her den she ate her meal then cuddled up back into her den.

Edited at September 21, 2022 09:58 AM by TheHappyHowlers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 23, 2022 09:24 AM

Inferno Abyss
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 12818
#2811381
Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | M: Makena, Anya(ind)
Icicle was sleeping soundly until something bounced off her fur. She opened one eye before yawning. Flame slept soundly beside her and Icicle noticed Anya curled up close by as well. Poor pup, even Icicle could hear the thunder far off. Now, what had hit her? She spotted the pebble before she turned, her eyes scanning the trees and forest around the den. Her eyes landed on a fox crouched near the edge of the clearing before she perked up.

She made sure Flame and Anya was still asleep before darting out of the den, her silent paws taking her before she pounced on the fox. She rolled off with a small giggle, "What are you doing here Makena? I haven't seen you in forever." Icicle exaggerated, poking Makena in the side with a paw.


Shadow | M | Alpha | M: Walnut
Shadow was resting when he heard a patter of paws coming down the tunnel. He moved through the shadows, weaving around the cave before something came in. He made a small half circle before he figured out it was a fox. Hmm...he knew all the foxes in the forest. This one he didn't recognize at all. He narrowed his eyes before walking out into the light and sat down. A low growl could be heard, "Your not from around here are you? So who are you and what are doing down here?" Shadow said, his eyes cold and narrow as he looked down at the fox.


Frost | M | Fox | M: Walnut, Makena(ind), Anya(ind)
Frost stretched on his branch before looking down at the camp. Anya was sleeping with Flame and Icicle....wait. He squinted, Icicle was no longer there. He looked around to find her in the bushes with another fox. He sighed, only Icicle. He scanned the clearing once more, noticing that Shadow was gone. Hmm. . .only one place that he would go right now. Frost jumped through the trees, on a clear path towards the town.

He made it to the town in record time and quickly dipped off to slip around the edge of the town. They were not very liking towards wild animals so he watched out for the humans. Finally making it to the other side, he bounded past the construction people, leaping onto a crane bundle to ride to the closest trees. A few of the humans shouted at him as he rode the crane up but he just flicked his ears angrily. How dare they do this to the forest. His eyes flicked to the chain that was holding the wood to the crane. He grinned, looked just like rope to him.

Frost made his way across as they made it to the peak. Grabbing one chain, he draped it over a branch before throwing his full weight onto the ball holding the planks. It shook but didn't drop it. The crane had paused, the chain on the branch holding it in place for the moment. Frost threw himself at the ball, hearing it creak before he started pulling on a small lever. It came down and he leaped to the branch as the planks fell from the crane, landing on the humans below. Shrieks and yelling could be heard as the humans scurried around trying to help their fallen comrades. Frost gave a loud cackle before darting into the forest as shots rang out behind him.

Frost ducked into a small rabbit hole, his special entrance into the cave. He heard footsteps but they moved on ass he moved deeper into the passage. Finally, he came out behind Shadow and hid himself in the shadows to listen in on the conversation. At least, he thought it was a conversation by the way Shadow was sitting.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 23, 2022 12:58 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 4148
#2811399
Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: icicle
Makena fell to the ground as icicle punced on her. She gigled as icicle slid off. "I was in the neighborhood, so i thought id drop by", makena replyed. She then smiled as icicle poked her before poking her back. Her smile faded though as she spoke up. "I see your still with the pack and wolves." Makena shivered. She loved her friend but she didnt understand why she insisted on living in a wolf pack. Thunder rolled across the sky as makena turned her attention back to icicle, waiting for her reply.
Walnut|m|fox|M:shadow
Walnut jumped a bit as a wolf came out of the shadows. He nervously looked at the entrance of the little tunnel thing, trying to figure out if humans could get him in here. He then heard the male growl. "No, well yes but could you be quiet please, the humans might hear you." Walnut then replyed to the male's second question. "Im walnut, and im currently hiding so please be quiet, the humans might hear you." Walnut wisperd as he answered both the males questions. He then heard the distant humans talking so he just made himself as small as possible, wishing the humans would go away.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 23, 2022 04:04 PM

Inferno Abyss
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 12818
#2811456
Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | M: Makena
Icicle sighed as Makena shivered. Some foxes didn't understand. But that was okay, it was a weird situation anyway. "Yes I am. That's not changing anytime soon either. Believe it or not, probably not, they can be quite humorous." Icicle said, with a mischievous flick of her ears. "Plus, Shadow helps us with our traps so we can get bigger traps for the humans," Icicle said with a sly grin. She loved playing tricks on the humans.


Shadow | M | Alpha | M: Walnut
Shadow blinked slowly before rolling his eyes. "We don't be quiet around the humans most of time bud. In fact, it's more fun to go to them." A voice came from behind him before the familiar weight landed on his back. Frost peeked around his shoulder, staring the fox down. "I'm guessing you were the source of that crash a bit earlier hmm?" Shadow said, recalling the vibrations through the ground only a couple moments ago. "That's why they are still up there?" Frost grinned before letting out a soft cackle. "They knew exactly what hit them. It was about time the forest fought back anyway." Frost said slyly.

Shadow rolled his eyes with a small grin before looking back at the fox. "Welcome to the forest. This is the dead land as we call it, for more reasons than one. The forest to the other side of town is my territory, the Shadow Forest Pack. And on a side note, on your way out, watch out for traps. I'm sure you know all about those." Shadow said, chuckling before heading for the passage behind the fox. Frost cackled on his back, "If you would like to join us, you are welcome. A little sweet revenge goes a long way." The fox was sitting perfectly balanced on Shadow's back, only ducking at the stray roots in the tunnel.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 23, 2022 04:24 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 4148
#2811459
Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: icicle
Makena rolled her eyes as icicle said "Yes I am. That's not changing anytime soon either. A laughed escaped her though as icicle ended with "Believe it or not, probably not, they can be quite humorous." Wolves? Funny?! More like dangerous, makena thought to herself, knowing her friend wouldnt like her responce. She then rolled her eyes playfully as icicle returned to her funny, tricking humans self. "Anywayssss, want to go do something before the storm comes?" makena asked smiling and gestured up to the sky and the dark clouds.
Walnut|m|fox|M:shadow
Walnuts eyes darted open as the wolf said In fact, it's more fun to go to them." He then jerked up as a male fox jumped onto the wolf's back. He listened to the wolf and fox talk before answering the wolf, "Thank you and yes, traps are-" Walnut stopped then turned his attention back onto the two males. "J-j-join you?! Out there?!" walnut stutered. At first he watched the males pass by him but then he realised, their right, we need to fight back! Walnut then caught up to the duo who were at the entrance of the little tunnel thing. "Alright, i guess i can come."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 23, 2022 05:15 PM

Sunmoon
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 835
#2811468
Give Award
Dandelion/F/Wolf/M: N/A
Dandelion stood in the forest, ears perked up. She titled her head sideway's, a confused and startled look on her face. She quickly shook it off. She looked at the leaves changing color, they interested her. She saw a few lying on the ground and picked one up. It was crunchy, unlike the leaves of spring. She carefully put it down. Dandelion has lost track of the assignment given to her. she just picked up a random plant and brought it back to her pack. She layed it down on the ground and stood paitently waiting for someone to say that that's exactly what they needed.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 23, 2022 06:02 PM

Inferno Abyss
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 12818
#2811489
Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | SFP | M: Makena
Icicle glanced over at the sleeping pair of wolves before answering Makena's question, "Sure thing! What would you like to do?" Icicle thought for a moment before eyeing Makena slyly, "We have a few traps out by the meadow for the humans. I believe its hunting season, meaning more fun for us." Icicle grinned, licking her jaws. She loved hunting season as they would be doing the hard part for them. Shooting down pheasants so that the foxes could run off with the kill.


Shadow & Frost | M | Alpha & Fox | SFP | M: Walnut
Frost let out a loud cackle as Walnut joined them, hearing the humans exclaim. If anything, they were looking down the dark tunnel. Frost jumped down so that only Shadow's black coat filled the line of sight. They would see nothing until it was too late. Shadow did his part, moving as silently as a shadow before crouching. That could only mean that he had reached near the top. Frost could hear the humans shuffling above, most likely crouching down to see better.

Sure enough, Shadow lunged forward with a growl as a hand reached down. Stupid humans, never stick your hand down something you couldn't see. The human jerked back his hand but not without ripping his skin on Shadow's fangs. Shadow lunged forward, his jaws closing around the male's arm and ripping through the jacket. The shrieks would draw the others but that was the point. "Follow me!" Frost threw the words back at Walnut before darting up a tree and towards the construction workers. Jumping onto a dump truck, he made his way up before dropping into the cab part. He pushed on a few levers before the right one went down.

The back of the truck started to lift, pouring dirt onto unsuspecting workers. Jumping out, he scurried up a tree again before watching. He looked over to see a bulldozer start towards his tree. He was preparing himself to leap when it paused by something in its way. Shadow had finished with the worker and was standing in front of the machine. He growled before lunging at the nearest worker.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 183

Refresh









Copyright 2013-2023 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us