Chatbox
BlueSnow Pack
03:46:38 Bluewind Pack
No problem
Feiella
03:43:26 Fei/Demon/Vixen
I think I will pass on tapes but thank you both
BlueSnow Pack
03:31:31 Bluewind Pack
That is also true
Asfamoth
03:31:07 Moth
Electrical tape is good. Stronger than sticky tape but not as damaging to the skin as duct tape.
BlueSnow Pack
03:30:27 Bluewind Pack
Fei
Sticky tape or Tape that you use for bandages
Feiella
03:29:22 Fei/Demon/Vixen
Blue
sticky tape?
BlueSnow Pack
03:29:20 Bluewind Pack
Well if you need any help with anything let me know in dms
Asfamoth
03:28:35 Moth
Thank you! I already have quite a few, and I'm aiming higher still.
BlueSnow Pack
03:28:26 Bluewind Pack
*fei
BlueSnow Pack
03:28:12 Bluewind Pack
FAI try tape
BlueSnow Pack
03:27:48 Bluewind Pack
Well I wish you the best of luck with your empire of one of a kind wolves
Feiella
03:26:54 Fei/Demon/Vixen
fuck. I need something that will keep this white dressing patch on my hand
Asfamoth
03:26:54 Moth
Well there's a lot in this game that's new to me like crystalline pelts and monthly events but I'm learning it all. And slowly building a little empire of one-of-a-kind wolves.
BlueSnow Pack
03:25:14 Bluewind Pack
Okay so how are you going
Asfamoth
03:24:47 Moth
Yes and no? I just started on here a few weeks ago but I've been on and off the site for years.
BlueSnow Pack
03:23:52 Bluewind Pack
Are you new???
Asfamoth
03:20:50 Moth
Is it though?
BlueSnow Pack
03:19:58 Bluewind Pack
Chat is dead NOOOO!!!!!
BlueSnow Pack
02:50:23 Bluewind Pack
That is okay Coy
Destinations End
02:47:32 Desti, Coy, Coydog
Back. Sorry about that

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -2
Jackal : -5
Black Bear : +4
   Season:  Fall  Month: 2  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
   Time Of Day:  Night Explore In: Now 

Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 22, 2020 05:29 PM

Former Pack
Neutral
 
Posts: 0
#2327855
Give Award

Ezra|Bachelor|None|Mentions:Reven,Keya


Ezra’s curious eyes continued to observe the scene below, though his frame soon hoisted onto a steady bolder as if it would help him hear their words. It didn’t do much but it did grant an opening for the hail, which was once caught by the leaves, to rain down on his backside. He winced involuntarily and hastily lept off the boulder, taking shelter beneath the trees which caught most of the weather but would eventually let it all seep through. ‘The rock was too slippery anyways’ The young stag reassured himself, though if someone was there to listen he’d be reassuring them. His head bent down to nibble his shin, satisfied to dull down the irritable itch once and for all and then he trotted to his left, leaving his former incline to be pelted with hail as he leapt onto more level ground. Ezra, about ready to venture for a more secure shelter, suddenly came to a pause once the deers scents became faint, or at least some of them. One specific aroma drawled closer, though he doubted the one emitting the smell was heading his direction. The wind was blowing downhill.

His next movements were modified to trail after the doe as he had a steady guess that it was the new one he had seen briefly before the storm, and although he only had a glimpse of her he had already memorized her striking steps and confident ear flick. Her aroma smelled of something quite different, something pleasant was how he could earnestly describe it. ‘Ill just ensure her safety and then leave.’ Ezra thought to himself,speeding up his gait once the scent had temporarily slipped his nose.

(Sorry its kinda short, i have somewhere to be and just wanted to get it out. c: )


Edited at October 22, 2020 05:29 PM by CrowW
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 22, 2020 05:54 PM

Red Moon
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 3938
#2327887
Give Award

Keya | Doe | Lone | Mentions: Ezra

Pssh, who needs 'em.

Hastily making her way through the forest, she continued to navigated towards her destination. Although there were some better locations than her idea, she would probably be fine. It would cause some extra unecessary discomfort, since the small channels didn't offer too much coverage, but they did have small overhangs in which she could maybe squeeze into. It wouldn't be the most comfortable, but it would have to do.

Still a considerable distance away, the hail and snow began to come down rather heavily. The feeling of the hail on her back was not painful, but simply a nuisance, since the hail wasn't too large. The small pieces of ice merely plunked onto her back before bouncing off. Keya chuffed, ignoring it. What was harder to ignore was the decreased visibility of the oncoming storm.

The doe could only maybe see twenty feet ahead of her, which made her a little uneasy. She would be an easier target for predators, probably, since her senses were off. But theirs were also impacted from the storm, so she felt assured when realizing it would still be a level playing field.

When the doe sensed the smell of a stag, she faltered, slowing to a slow walk as she took in the information. It wasn't the stag from before, since this scent was different. Even if it wasn't the hot-head from before, she still felt aggravated by it. Perhaps if she continued on her way, she could avoid the stag. Besides, what deer in their right mind would choose to pursue a doe instead of save their own life?

Hurrying up, she continued to lope through the forest at an easy gait, now having to be extra precautious due to the storm. Now, her coat was slick and wet from the heavy snow, sending a shiver down her bones. Keya was leaping over a fallen log when her hoof had gotten caught in a root that the snow have covered, causing her to tumble to the ground with an oof.

Groaning, she stood back up, balancing on her knees before she put weight back into her delicate hooves. The ankle that had gotten caught was a little sore from the brutal twist, and she quietly gasped as she struggled to put her weight on it. The pain wasn't enough to stop her, but it would certainly be enough to slow her down for the next day or so. Flicking her ears, she was about to continue on her way before the sound of steps echoed from nearby.

The stag.

Groaning internally, she decided it was no use to outrun the deer. It seemed like she would have to face him head on. Holding her composure and pulling herself up to her full height, she peered through the forest and the snow, which was getting heavier by the minute.

All she had to do was convince him to leave her alone and then they could go their separate ways.

(No worries!)


Edited at October 22, 2020 05:54 PM by Red Moon
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 22, 2020 09:26 PM

Former Pack
Neutral
 
Posts: 0
#2328109
Give Award

Ezra|Bachelor|None|Mentions:Keyaaaa


His nose would often scrub against the sheet of endless snow whenever he chose to aim down, the doe’s hoofprints evident in the chilly powder every step he took. He didn’t bother to up his pace as he leisurely strolled through the terrain, not wanting to alarm the female if she were so clever to realize she was being followed. Ezra shook the clenching snow from his nostrils, finding the possibility of being suffocated rather undignified as the harsh wind blew against his thick flank, fluffing it up at his side. His steps halted soon enough as the ensemble of trees became thinner and thinner up ahead. Although a near doe awaited up ahead he decided to take the risk of becoming misguided and swerved to his right,his neck victim of the cold winds which carried wisps of ice with it. His hazel gaze dared to eye the sky conspicuously and his ears flicked in visible annoyance, as he saw for himself the storm brewing in the clouds,eager to release its worst.

Ezra continued his circle,letting his hooves sink into the clumping snow with his still, unworried expression across his face. Most would be scrambling for shelter or atleast show an inkling of concern, but he’s been through it before. Sure, the stag may be young but last winter was equivalent to death. He released a small dry chuckle as he remained in a trot, his hooves lifting higher than earlier,before the storm. He eventually made it into a thickly wooded arena, her scent seemingly indestructible with evidence of the piercing storm. His piqued gaze lowered in a lackadaisical attempt to search for hoofprints as he allowed his hind quarters to brush seamlessly against the rough bark of the tree when passing and he would saunter forward afterwards, his head held reasonably high as the soft crackling of fallen leaves became audible to his ears. Ezra remained silent as he revealed himself from the thin undergrowth,his eyes meeting the backside of the doe he was tracking. His head subconsciously fell to a tilt as he carefully raked his gaze across her lithe form which stood..Seemingly..Awaiting for his presence. A small smirk gently stretched his muzzle and he then decided to speak, knowing she’d turn around any second since the winds pattern changed and his fur blew in her direction.

“Behind you.” He spoke, letting his voice resonate along the surrounding trees. His legs lifted and were placed in a wider stance as a means to make him seem more masculine although he didn’t know why he took in such a position, for he was just here to see her off safely.

Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 22, 2020 10:20 PM

Red Moon
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 3938
#2328163
Give Award

Keya | Doe | Lone | Mentions: Ezraaa

The doe was standing in the storm, feeling the wind picking up and whipping against her fur. Keya scowled, wishing this dumb stag would stop taking his time and would show up soon. She was even waiting for him. No other stag had the honor of having Keya wait for them. Even though she was planning on shooting down any of his expectactions, the mere action of waiting was new for her.

The doe could feel it before she sensed it. Him. She felt her fur raise up a little in apprehension. Now, Keya was a confident doe, to say the least. But it didn't mean she lost all instincts and common sense. Being stalked had its effects. She could feel her heartbeat increase just the slightest as she peered around, though the visibility had gotten much worse than it had been before.

There.

She had caught a whiff of his scent when the wind changed directions. Arg, it was probably sending my scent his direction the entire time... what an idiot. After silently chastising herself, she turned to catch the first glimpse of the stag. At the same time that she turned, he spoke "Behind you."

Keya's ears perked up at his voice. Her dark eyes had examined him, skipping over his features and already making her deductions about him. It had only been a single moment and she had already prejudged the stag. And she didn't like him. The way he widened his stance was already a red flag for her. But she supposed it could have been worse. The deer could have chased her down and been much more aggressive. So far, based on her observations, he was rather passive.

Keya stood taller, as if mimicking his stance as she shuffled her petite but sharp hooves. A quick grimace graced her features for a moment when she had to adjust her footing on her injured ankle. But other than that single falter, she seemed confident. And eerily so. Unlike other does, she simply stared at him. And not with awe or fear, but simply taking in his appearance and making silent observations.

After a moment of silence, deciding it was her turn to speak, Keya huffed, "What is it? Do you stags really have nothing better to do?" Already irritated from her trip at the pond, Keya's patience was thin. It would only take a small annoyance before she snapped. Even though she was relatively a kind doe and was typically fun to be around(for those who knew her better), she could be a little bratty if in a bad mood.

"There is a storm going on right now, if you haven't noticed... So I think it would be best if we go our own ways and find shelter. Good luck." Her tone wasn't snarky by any means, but sophisticated. It held class and a subtle hint of authority to it. The kind that hinted that she had her own agenda and one shouldn't dare to press her further.

Stepping away to make her exit, she grimaced again when she had to step onto her bad ankle, simply tightening her lips into a slight frown as she paused and tried to think what her next step should be.

Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 23, 2020 02:42 PM

Budding Blossom
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1618
#2328925
Give Award
Faith Herd doe Eastern herd Mentions:eastern herd
"Were almost there eveyone just hold on a little longer." she said trying to reasure everyone pausing for a minute she looked up seeing that the hail was coming harder. focasing more on the real world she looked forward and there she saw it. the cave. "Everyone over there. thats the cave. quick get inside before the storm gets even worse." she said to the herd hoping they heard her over the wind.knowing that Beau would know what to do next she headed back to get food for everyone. she found a gaint peaice of tree bark and started to quickly put food on it and started troting back to the herd to avoid spilling food.
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 23, 2020 04:35 PM

Budding Blossom
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1618
#2329104
Give Award
Faith Eastern Herd herd doe Mentions:eastern herd
coming back with the food she dumped it into a nice pile on the side of the cave then headed back out. she kept doing this until she was sure that there was enough food to last a month for the herd."Now all i have to do is figure out how to get water to everyone. well when im doing that better get leaves to make others confertable when sleeping.How many large beds do we need?"she yelled so everyone could hear her in the cave.

Edited at October 23, 2020 04:35 PM by blue moon wolves
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 23, 2020 04:49 PM

Former Pack
Neutral
 
Posts: 0
#2329115
Give Award

Ezra|Bachelor|None|Mentions:Keyaaaa


His ears twitched as the weather became angrier, not only visible but audible as the chilled wind slapped the leaves,forcing its soft crackle to form into the loud hum of a drum. He eyed the doe from the corner of his vision before then shifting his attention fully back on her, knowing that he’d have to seek shelter soon. Her irritated stare was something he chose to ignore as he observed the earth which was trapped in her sultry gaze, and the wrinkles along her snout which was the brief aftermath of her grimace. “Do you stags really have nothing better to do?” Her voice oozed confidence and was partly irascible, much different than the tone the Doe’s in his earlier herd used. Ezra blinked, keeping his dry chuckle from escaping his jaws as she then whipped herself around,showcasing her injured ankle, which he presumed would hinge her quick venture for residential shelter. “I think you’d fair better with my assistance.” He trotted to her side, dipping his head in a gesture towards her visible injury. “It wouldn’t be gallant of me to leave a wounded Doe no less to fend for herself in such a brash storm.” He finished concurrently as the hail began to fall through the overhanging whistling trees.

Ezra willingly brushed his flank against hers,allowing her to lean on him for a little bit of support if she so desired. It would be foolish of her to treat it as an option at this point, for it seemed she could only take a few steps before faltering in a wince of her bad ankle. His promise to himself flew away just as the once spiraling leaves which would easily break off of the snow engulfed trees, did in the settling storm. He put a hoof before his own, ready to begin their gait whenever she was ready and he would be the one steering as he had recalled the presence of a rocky overhang to the right, its top would crane over their figures nicely and its walls would block most of the cold.

Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 25, 2020 10:00 PM

Red Moon
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 3938
#2331161
Give Award

Keya | Doe | Lone | Mentions: Ezraaaa

I think you'd fare better with my assistance.

Keya scowled at his statement as her gaze became as cold as the snow around her. She took a step back, staggering awkwardly for a moment as she balanced most of her weight on her uninjured limbs. The doe scoffed, "My. How bold of you to assume such a thing. I guess I was right. You stags don't have anything better to do." She taunted.

When he moved toward her and motioned towards her injury, she leaned back.

It wouldn’t be gallant of me to leave a wounded Doe no less to fend for herself in such a brash storm.

Keya felt him brush against her side, to which she shifted away in attempt to create distance. However, again, she staggered awkwardly. It seemed like she had no choice but to accept his help. The hail was coming down harder now and she had to get to shelter soon. But just because she was going to need his help didn't mean she was going to enjoy it. No, she would simply use him and then toss him aside afterwards. This meant nothing.

Keya gave him a fake sweet smile, "How daring of you. Well, it seems like you aren't going to leave me alone, huh? I would hate to be responsible for both our fates in this storm, so it appears we should go."

Keya took a step, finally leaning a little on the stag. Their shoulders and flanks touched as she began to set the slow pace, hating how she half limped, half staggered along. How embarrassing this was! She was not to be hindered! No one was to control her. She was supposed to be free and confident. Untamed and wild. Yet here she was, depending on a random stag just to walk.

"Don't get any ideas. Once we find shelter and wait out the storm, you and me never existed."

Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 26, 2020 03:48 PM

Former Pack
Neutral
 
Posts: 0
#2332004
Give Award

Ezra|Bachelor|None|Mentions:Keyaa

His gaze would amble away from the neighboring storm as well as the doe which hastily shifted to her other side once his pelt met hers though would eventually succumb to his help, and the stag could feel her fur against his once more, his warm pelage warming hers much to the dismay of the twirling wind. Ezra found her stubbornness quite endearing, as one would think no doe would be able to resist the company of a stag,especially when a storm like this could chill their bones. He allowed his dark gaze to flick back towards the dame once her frosty words met his ear which would flick tirelessly through the cold wind and he huffed a smirk upon his snout,his eyes rolling with subtle amusement. “I was thinking the same thing.” The stag started his pace soon as she did, her staggering making it all the more clear how badly she would have been off without his help. The wind whistled louder, voicing its anger as the hail became unmistakably larger, dropping onto low branches or logs and forming a terrifying sound for the lesser creatures which without a doubt, were probably shivering inside of their burrows or holes. He himself couldn’t wait to arrive at the safe haven he had picked out.

Once we find shelter and wait out the storm, you and me never existed.” Ezra couldn’t help but keep silent for he knew that he might not grant her wish and he knew that he’d find himself standing over her once the storm would calm, and because of that he presumed he might not be able to depart from her just as easily. ‘She’ll be in my debt.’ He thought to himself while continuing their gait, though his speed upped as the wind blew his fur against his neck, more than likely ruffling it to its extent. Their designated shelter was just up ahead and Ezra romped forth, temporarily leaving the does side as he examined the overhang cautiously just in case a creature were to have the same idea as him and had already taken refuge. Once he had thoroughly inspected its floor he lifted his narrow head, letting his gaze flick over the dames build which was overrun by snow, her back a sheet of white. He softly chuckled to himself with the knowledge that he probably looked just as ridiculous. “Ladies first.” He beckoned her over, letting his tail flap against his broad haunches with ease.

Edited at October 26, 2020 03:51 PM by CrowW
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 27, 2020 11:21 AM

Skeptical
Neutral
 
Posts: 1474
#2333033
Give Award
Fox || Herd doe || Western || Mentions: lilianna, twilight, indirectly
Sighing, Fox leaned her head down and took a short sip of water. The cold stung her tongue as she lapped it into her mouth, trying to be slow but at the same time trying to drink all she could before they had to find somewhere to wait out the storm.
What was happening around her, Fox didn't really know. Not that she cared, of course, and it wasn't really her business, either. When she finished her long drink, she raised her neck again and sighed, watching the light snow slowly get heavier.

Edited at October 27, 2020 11:23 AM by Riverwing Anxiety

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10









Copyright 2013-2021 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us