Chatbox
Bloodnight
01:16:48 Auby (I'm ghost lol
Sabbath,

Thanks!
ace
01:16:24 fire/pride
-WP Click-
three pups holy shit
Sabbath
01:15:23 Rook
Bloodnight
Oh wow! So close, yet so far. Good luck :>
Bloodnight
01:14:41 Auby (I'm ghost lol
-WP Click-
I so hope she has good pups ;-;
snake orb
01:11:46 chaos orb
excuse you, i'm a legless noodle now

cres's words
i think
technoblade
01:08:42 Techno | The Blade
Hello hello murber
Sabbath
01:08:01 Rook
Croissant
Thank you! I'm exploring as fast as possible 🤠
snake orb
01:07:24 chaos orb
techyy
Ebey
01:07:02 Its Cres :D
Techno, side :P
Ebey
01:06:55 Its Cres :D
Aight, im off now to learn and write about Bootstrap >.< Bird boi, i wont log off so get to exploring and steal the pot <.<
technoblade
01:06:49 Techno | The Blade
Cres!

I see you have a new name or this is a side?
Ebey
01:05:41 Its Cres :D
Oh right, paying before announcing results. Completely forgot thats even an option lmao.

Techno <33
technoblade
01:04:19 Techno | The Blade
hello hello
Sabbath
01:04:13 Rook
Croissant
The way I'm imagining the betting is basically no risk. It's just toss your vote in the pot and if you guess right you get mushrooms. If you guess wrong, better luck next time lol
Ebey
01:02:37 Its Cres :D
Bird boi, yeah, it would probably require either both packs dueling to mail you the victor, or just the victor to send the screenshot as proof. Pretty time consuming, but im not sure if theres another way to verify wins. Also, the betting system should probably be done on forums, with the rule of no editing posts <.<
Ebey
12:59:44 Its Cres :D
Hoodie, lmao understandable. Im just on here so Bird boi can steal that chinese pottery and complete the quest XD

Oh no, thats awful! Has it been taken out yet? Or at least put under control? I can imagine what hell it was >.<
snake orb
12:58:28 chaos orb
yay (:
Your Fire Hazard
12:56:18 Crystalline Dye Lord
Crec

I was confused for a moment asking who the fuck you were. :')

The fires over here were pretty close to my town (maybe a dozen or so miles away). Not sure about damages just yet, but it was big enough to be put on the record for largest fire since the 1900's I think, it was horrible.
Sabbath
12:54:57 Rook
Croissant
I'm not sure how I would organize it if I decide to do something like that.
Ebey
12:53:58 Its Cres :D
Houwund, indeed you are *^*

Bird boi, i love the idea! Might even join myself, depending on time :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Black Panther : +2
Rattlesnake : -4
   Season:  Fall  Month: 3  Weather:  Sunny  Moon: 
   Time Of Day:  Day Battle  Explore In: Now 

Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 10

Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 18, 2020 02:16 PM

Peaceful Vengeance
Neutral
 
Posts: 1192
#2320840
Give Award

Forging of the Herds

Once these lands were peaceful and the deer could live as they pleased. They lived scattered about the lands having no need for separate herds and only gathered together in autumn for the rutting season.

However, things have changed and spring has come late, leaving very little food. The deer must change their way of life and form herds, or perish. Two brothers, have decided to create two different herds where food is available, however other stags have had the same idea. Will the brothers be able to create the herds and save all deer, or will the lands be thrown into chaos.

The Lands

The lands is the area in which this role-play takes place, the lands is a valley that it surrounded by mountains making it hard for the deer to leave and for new deer to arrive, the mountain and beyond are referred to as the outlands by the deer and anyone from there are often seen as mysterious or strange as very few make the journey.

In the centre of the lands is a large lake, which is fed from rivers at each side, the areas nearest the lake are the richest in food and currently the only spot in the lands where there is enough food (due to the late spring). On the west side of the lake is dense forest, that can be difficult to transverse while on the other there is open meadow land, with rocks and some trees providing shelter.

When Posting

This is a semi-lit roleplay so remember to keep each post at least 150 words and try to match everyone else’s level. Nothing is more disheartening than getting a one sentence response after writing a few paragraphs. When posting please put above:

Character Name || Rank ||Herd || Mentions:

Season || Weather

It is early spring, flowers SHOULD be blooming however they are not and it is still like the depths or winter, Snow lays heavy on the ground, food is scarce and it is bitterly cold. Does are giving birth to fawns after last year’s rut, and they are desperate for food to keep their young alive.

Meanwhile the stag’s antlers are re-growing after being shed in winter; they are still in velvet and can be broken or damaged very easily. Fighting should be avoided and if forced into combat most stags should avoid locking antlers otherwise they risk losing them.

There is a really bad blizzard outside, all deer should be in shelter or seeking shelter. Those that do not find some will have a radom chance of frostbite.


Edited at November 5, 2020 08:10 AM by Peaceful Vengeance
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 19, 2020 03:03 AM

Peaceful Vengeance
Neutral
 
Posts: 1192
#2321424
Give Award
Rules
- This is semi-lit so remember to try and keep posts at 150 words
- Don't control other's charcters. You can't make choices for them, control what they say or how they react as it is not your charcter.
- Remember to pm for permission to wound or do anything to another character

Edited at October 20, 2020 12:19 PM by Peaceful Vengeance
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 19, 2020 03:04 AM

Peaceful Vengeance
Neutral
 
Posts: 1192
#2321425
Give Award
And now the Roleplay starts

Beau || Lead Stag || Eastern || Mentions: Eastern Herd

Snow was still falling, Beau knew things weren’t right this year, somewhere deep in his gut. Spring had started, the does were giving birth to their fawns and his antlers had returned like they should, yet the endless winter had yet to break. Food was still hard to come by and Beau was forced to keep his herd close to the lake, where the snow was thinner. It seemed the lake was the only place where food was at least sufficient, although it was not plentiful by all means. Although his impressive size and muscle, it was clear that winter had even hit him hard, his sides thin and his ribs starting to show, Beau feared what would happen if winter refused to give way to spring. Of course, he and his brother had agreed to finally go their separate ways and form herds so that the deer here could gather and share what little was left, but Beau was still afraid that it wasn’t enough.

Huffing, Beau stepped onto a small section of rocks, hooves slipping slightly on the snow. From here, the stag could see his entire herd as they grazed in this area as well as see clearly across the lake and to the normally dense forest on that side. However now those same trees stood bare, like skeletons, he hoped his brother was faring better than he was.

Alcina || Lone Doe || Mentions: None

Exhaustion that was all the doe felt as she lay surrounded by the bitter snow, protecting the small creature at her side. It was spring and she had just brought her fawn into the world, yet she felt very little joy. What was she to do? How could she provide for this new life?

Spring was late, it had never been late before and the doe wasn’t sure if she could feed herself never mind this helpless fawn at her side. Snow still lay thick on the ground, already it was seeping into her flesh making her shiver and she was sure that soon the fawn would feel it too. This was a cruel beginning to her child’s life, but the doe knew that she would do her best to ease it as much as possible. When the first signs of springs arrived, her fawn would be there and able to see the wonders of spring with its mother. These thoughts filled Alcina with hope, it was a grim kind of hope, but it was enough.

Lilliana || Lead Doe || Western || Mentions: Twilight

It was the big day and the young mother was full of hope despite the dire situation that the late-spring had placed her in. If the false joy she felt wasn’t for her own sake then it was for the fawn she had brought into this world and the herd she had agreed to help guide.

A smile tugging playfully at the doe’s mouth, she pranced over to her daughter (Twilight) who she had stashed safely in a some dense underbrush. The leaves had long since fallen off the now dense brushes, but at least they were thick enough to hide her fawn from predators as well as shelter them from the worst of the winter weather. It was here that she had given birth to her daughter and it was here she had kept her daughter for the first two weeks of her life, not daring take her too due to the harsh conditions. However, Lilliana felt that the fawn was strong enough now to join her and the rest of the herd.

“Come along, little one” she said tenderly. “I think it’s time I took you to join the rest of the herd. Don’t you?”


Edited at October 19, 2020 04:07 AM by Peaceful Vengeance
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 19, 2020 04:51 AM

Former Pack
Neutral
 
Posts: 0
#2321440
Give Award
Twilight/Fawn/Western/Lilliana
The fawn looked up at her mother (Lilliana). "Really?!" She got up and skipped wobbly around in excitement. "I wonder if there are any other fawns yet! I also wonder what the herd will be like aswell." Just then Twilight spotted a patch of disheveled, frost covered flowers. She then went over and flopped down in them and rolled around, thinking they would make her smell nice for meeting her herd. "Mom do I smell nice? I want the herd to get a good first impression of me!" She trotted over to her mother with an excited twinkle in her eyes. "Also will I meet my father soon? Or do you know who he is?" The fawn clambered away over to a butterfly still feeling full of questions like usual.
-
She felt rush little cold and let out a shiver. She also felt hungry. "Mom can I have some milk before we go?"
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 19, 2020 07:15 AM

Covidic Coffee
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 2058
#2321458
Give Award

Riot || Bachelor || Lone || Mentions: Open

Riot was pushing thick snow around with his muzzle, causing his nose to become cold but he knew he could deal. Riot was all alone, every winter. He knew he tricks, of a lone bachelor. He knew how to get water, food, shelter, and anything else ou needed out in these harsh winters. So, it was sort of easy for him. When he finally reached the ground, he started to munch away on the dead grass. He was somewhat filled, but he had a slight showing of his hip bones.

A few minutes, after eating all the grass that he could find, it was now to find a water source. He held his head high, his large rack of 4-5 points. They have just started growing so in a week or two, he would have his full, strong rack of 8-9 points. Riot knew that lone bachelors would start arriving for the water sources, and he had no intention of dealing with them. He started toward the east remembering a lake of a sort. He started off, treading through the snow.

Venom || Bachelor || Lone || Mentions: Open

A unique colored stag was lying on a bed of dead grass, no snow. This particular stag was known as a "Piebald" Red Deer Stag. He has received the name of "Venom", no one knows why he was named this. But some believe that he has done some horrid, things that he could never speak of. Venom stood up, shaking his colored pelt, and yawning. "Great, another..stinking...morning," he yawned once more before walking around. Better get some exercise there, he told himself mentally. Venom perked his ears up, listening to every water drip and every clump of falling snow. He could feel a wind of chills, passing through him and he shivered.

Venom looked around, to see a willow tree, seeming like it was barely clinging to life. Maybe it has some decent grass around it? He trotted above the snow, like an angel. He arrived near the Willow tree and started to dig for some sight of grass.

Dawn || Herd Doe || Eastern Herd || Mentions: Open

Dawn was lying down, sad, and depressed. She was supposed to have a fawn this year, but due to an accident, she miscarried. This made her feel empty like it was her fault that she had killed her baby before it was even bored. I should have been more careful...I should have! She blamed herself ever since that fall on the ice, all those weeks ago.

Dawn pushed the thoughts and feelings away before standing up and replenishing her morning thirst. The water was cold and chilly. She had woken up a few hours ago, punched a hole through the ice with her hoof before sleeping again. It may have been cold, but it was better than dying of dehydration. As the doe finished her drink, she shook her coat, making it seem poofy. "Oh, fantastic," she whispered to herself as she walked from the lake towards the trees. Pawing at the snow until it was visible, and started to eat her morning meal.


Edited at October 19, 2020 08:58 AM by The Corona Virus
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 19, 2020 11:26 AM

Skeptical
Neutral
 
Posts: 1449
#2321721
Give Award
Fox || herd doe || West Herd || Mentions: none
Far from there, Fox swayed back and forth, waiting for her weak legs to give way and for her to flop onto the snow-covered ground. She was freezing, the cold air blowing at her so all the littlest hairs pointed sideways. Her head ached as she finally fell on her side and the cold snow made her anxious, jarring at her and chilling her fur. "Ow." She grumbled. "Can anyone help me up?" She waited for somedeer to trot over and help her to her feet, but there was only silence and the soft sound of snowflakes touching the floor. The young doe sighed impatiently and laid there lazily, in the center of a empty clearing. When nothing happened, she moved her front right hoof so the flat bottom was pressed into the dirt evenly, and then attempted to stand up. She wobbled twice then put her weight on the one standing hoof, then quickly swiped her other right leg so she had two standing. Tired and alone, she fell back on the floor and continued to wait, unaware of what happened just beyond her sight line.

Edited at October 20, 2020 10:36 PM by Riverwing Anxiety
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 19, 2020 02:24 PM

Budding Blossom
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1379
#2321908
Give Award
Faith herd doe eastern herd mentions none
Waking up next to a pine tree that sheltered her while napping she got up and went to look for food. As starving as she was she went to find a tree where there might be some kind of nuts or fruit that a squarrel might have collected when it wasn't winter and it was still nice and pretty. she found a old abanded squarrel nest and a place where sqaurrels store food but no food. thinking she could possiably find moss baried under the snow she started looking for moss and when she found a sent of it she would start pawing. eventully she found some moss she could eat and it was a small amount so it didn't fill her stomach all the way. "Well at least i found something to eat," she thought to herself. after that she started to head to the lake. when she arrived she started pawing until finaly she was able to get some water." Well this should be enough for now. I wonder if there's anyone else here or if it's just me. Will if it's just me i better see if anyone comes here for a drink so for now i think i will find a good spot that isn't cold and has snow for me to lay down." she wispered to herself. After a while she finally found a good tree to lay under that she could see the lake from so if she did find or see any others she then she could get to them without getting lost.
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 19, 2020 02:35 PM

Budding Blossom
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1379
#2321925
Give Award
Faith eastern herd doe mentions:none
getting bored she moved to go see if there were any good areas that she could call her own. "I thought that there would be more deer but it seems to me that im the only one. i think that i smelled someone outside of the mountains appraoching. I think i will go check it out to see if they are a threat or friendly and aren't a threat." she wispered to herself.

Edited at October 19, 2020 02:41 PM by blue moon wolves
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 19, 2020 03:32 PM

Budding Blossom
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1379
#2322031
Give Award
Faith Herd Doe eastern Mention:none When she was on her way to find her own area she could call her own heard something coming from the edge of the herd but farther. she went to check it out a found Beau slipping and struggling to get to the herd. "Do you need help?" she called down to Beau. hoping he was okay she sat there waiting for his response.

Edited at October 19, 2020 03:43 PM by blue moon wolves
Forging of the herds || Deer RP October 19, 2020 03:39 PM

Budding Blossom
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1379
#2322053
Give Award
Faith Herd Doe Eastern Mention:none
Waiting for a responce she decided to see if she liked any spots around where Beau was in case he did need help. she found a clearing that had loads of pretty flowers that she new and liked and it had a good lighting in the middle."One down one more to go", she whispered to herself. since no one needed her she decided to lay down in the clearing and hangout there until she was really needed. later on she decided to go to the herd and see if she could make any friends.

Edited at October 19, 2020 04:06 PM by The Darkseekers

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 10









Copyright 2013-2021 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us  |     |   About Us