Chatbox
Moonlight Seekers
10:27:32 Moon, Moony
Midnight

Yea
~FlickTheRaccoonDog~
10:26:47 Faith | Flick | Dog
Mid,

yes!
Midnights pack
10:26:14 mid night that bish
guys should i get mushroom a freind?

mushroom -Click-
Sparking Flame
10:25:54 Spark
anyone remember who I am? Cause I see lots of newer packs.
Teeth Junkie
10:24:37 TableclothStan/Vapor
Quoth

BrOo- :" Please
Mercy
Quoth the Raven
10:23:45 Nevermore
Vapor~

Ha.
Teeth Junkie
10:23:27 TableclothStan/Vapor
Stellar

:" I will I will
Teeth Junkie
10:23:14 TableclothStan/Vapor
Quoth

Sobbing
I'm sobbing
Why are you so mean to me, I shower you in love and adoration and this is the thanks I get
Interstellar Sun
10:23:12 I'm back y'all
Teeth,
I'm not Canadian but you can come cry to my Irish Vikings
Blackwidow
10:23:09 Widow, Psycho, Black
Please vote -WP Click- ends at 20 votes
Quoth the Raven
10:22:39 Nevermore
Vapor~

You're gonna cry to my girlfriend? How'd you get her contact info.
Destinations End
10:21:32 Desti, Coy, Coydog
@Quoth
Yay <3
Midnights pack
10:21:30 mid night that bish
i give all hugs
Artifact
10:21:27 [•] Grass Ass [•]
I'm back
Quoth the Raven
10:20:55 Nevermore
Desti~

I'll give you hug
Teeth Junkie
10:20:41 TableclothStan/Vapor
Desti

Of course dude <33 It sounded miserable ;; So glad you're out <3

Quoth

I am hurt, disappointed, and I'm going to go cry to the Canadian
Werewolf
10:20:36 Lycan
Anyone up for a fxf human or shiftier romance pm role play?
Moonlight Seekers
10:20:33 Moon, Moony
Desti

No problem
Destinations End
10:20:30 Desti, Coy, Coydog
I want a hug too Quoth
Quoth the Raven
10:19:43 Nevermore
Vapor~

I don't know you
>>
<<

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -3
Polar Bear : +2
Wolverine : +5
   Season:  Fall  Month: 2  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
   Time Of Day:  Night Explore In: Now 

Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
  1  2  3  4  5

Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 03:52 PM

Fangsoffire
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 6718
#2525666
Give Award
Amber Lily | Female | Aussie Russell | Omega | M: Pack
Amber woke up, before looking around quickly. She let out a relieved sigh when she saw that no one was around her. Getting up, she hurried over to where the beta had gotten up. Clearing up the moss bed, she went towards the small mossy clearing to get more. She tried to do this in the morning so she could have the evenings free to do whatever they needed.

She reached the tree where she dropped the used moss to start scraping for fresh. The wind was a bit harsh and it looked like it was going to rain soon. Picking up the fresh moss, she started back towards Toby's den where she placed it down and made it into his bed. She repeated this process for anyone who was awake before laying down to one side of the clearing, watching the betas discuss and flicking her ears to listen to the others.

Night Hawk | Male | Loner | M: Open
Night Hawk stretched, his long fangs showing as he yawned. Walking out of his den, he looked to the sky, noticing that it was a little bit cloudy with lots of wind. It gave the illusion of rain coming down, which meant it might rain later. Better get breakfast before hand then. He thought, stalking out into the woods. His ears perked as he heard the sound of a rabbit, no two rabbits. Going into a crouch, he pushed through the tall grass avoiding twigs and leaves.

Lunging forward, he wrapped his jaws around the rabbit's neck killing it instantly. The other one was gone in an instant. Looking up, he trotted back towards his den, close to the town. He always had to watch out for Animal Control, but it was easy to get rid of them when you were by yourself. Settling down near his den, he dug into his meal.
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 04:04 PM

Dragonhorse
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 3906
#2525684
Give Award

l Rayna (Ray) l Female l Loner l Mutt l Mentions: Toby and Violet

Ray's eyes grew wide and she pushed herself upto a crouch. There was two canines who knew she was there and she was done for. She growled back, laying her ears back and pulling the skin around her mouth up to reveal her sharp teeth. She pressed herself to the ground, feeling safer for a moment.

She went forward and snapped at the canine growling at her before turning and running back to where she had come from. She was scared, tail tucked between her legs as she ran. She hoped they wouldn't follow her, she just wanted to be left alone. Althouh the thing she really wanted was some food. She seemed to lose the other canines from earlier and she went back to sniffing for some food. She was back in the more foresty place and she went back to hunting for some food. Her stomach growled and she sighed, looking sadly at the ground and at the grass.

She suddenly caught wind of something, it smelled like a fresh kill of some sort. She crept towards it, finding the spot where whatever had died was killed. She followed the scent of it, but it started to become muddled and she lost it. In that span of time she had also become lost. She whimpered, scared as she didn't know where she was or which way she needed to go to get back to the abandoned shed she lived in.


Edited at April 26, 2021 04:15 PM by Dragonhorse
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 04:12 PM

ShimmerPaws
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1022
#2525692
Give Award
Sai|Omega/Pup|Female|Golden Retriever
Sai shook her head sideways to pretend to shake off the dizziness. She looked behind her twisting her head to see the beta Apex walking toward her. Sai scrambled to her paws, "Uh no duh" she replied to his question.
She started to walk off into the forest, she was just learning to hunt now that they had a pack. Staring into the deep dark forest. Big bad forest, I am comin' for you. BEWARE. Sai thought before putting one paw into the beginning of this forest. Her eyes zoomed across the forest. She turned around and started to run away from the forest. When Sai returned she winced, "Ugh I shouldn't have ran. Now they will think im a little pup" she mumbled to herself.

Edited at April 26, 2021 04:13 PM by ShimmerPaws
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 04:23 PM

Toby
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 2997
#2525705
Give Award
Toby | Female | Aussie Shepherd | Beta | M: Ray, Violet.
-
Toby watched the bushes, and to her shock, the thing Violet had growled at growled back. Toby yelped as a mutt with a swollen stomach lunged out towards Violet before racing away. Toby was so confused and, frankly, dismayed. The dog looked pregnant, or at least had some sort of growth. No pregnant/sick dog should be out here on their own!
"W-wait up!" Toby barked, but it was too late. The dog had already ran off. Toby knew it was her duty to follow, if not to help the dog than to chase it off and protect her pack. She sprinted in the direction the dog had run. She didn't have a head-start, but she was naturally fast as an Aussie, so she covered ground quick. Toby, after she had followed the dog a distance away, stopped running. This dog clearly wasn't a threat to the pack, but Toby was still curious on where it was going. She crouched, and followed it quietly.
The dog headed into a forest place, which Toby was unfamiliar with. She knew she really shouldn't have run off like this, but she was already too far to stop. She followed the dog's scent, which mixed with that of some unidenifiable dead thing. The dead thing's scent was lost, but now Toby could strictly follow the dog's scent. She kept quiet and alert, making sure she didn't alert the dog or get lost. Unfortunately, she stepped on a thorn, lodging it into her pad. She yelped before she could help it, than cursed under her breath for giving herself away.

Edited at April 26, 2021 05:50 PM by Toby
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 05:19 PM

Dragonhorse
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 3906
#2525762
Give Award

Rayna (Ray) l Female l Loner l Mutt l Mentions: Toby and Violet

Ray heard the yelp of another dog behind her and she swung around, baring her teeth and pinning her ears back. She pressed herself to the ground as she tried her best to creep towards the other canine. It was harder to move when she was that flat against the earth, but she did the best she could.

She was afraid and you could see it shining in her eyes, but she didn't run. She knew if the other dog had followed her there she wouldn't be able to get away. She was ready to shed blood even though she didn't want to. It was dangerous and she doubted she could even fight that well as big as she was then, but she was so scared that she'd do whatever she had to do.

Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 05:31 PM

Toby
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 2997
#2525784
Give Award
Toby | Female | Aussie Shepherd | Beta | M: Ray
-
Toby backed up. She tucked her tail and averted her gaze to show she meant no harm. "Whoa! Whoa! I'm friendly, don't worry." Toby grinned nervously, trying to make the other dog less nervous. Inspecting the dog's belly, Toby could tell that she did, in fact, look pregnant. "Are you okay? You look hungry. Are you hungry? I can help you hunt! Do you have a home? You shouldn't be out alone. I'm rambling. Oh my gosh, I'm rambling. Sorry..."
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 06:01 PM

Dragonhorse
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 3906
#2525814
Give Award
Rayna (Ray) l Female l Loner l Mutt l Mentions: Toby
Ray looked at the other canine in front of her. It was a female. She hadn't growled back or even bared her teeth, she just backed up slightly and looked away from her gaze in a non-thretening manner.
"Woah! Woah! I'm friendly, don't worry." The other female said, and Ray relaxed slightly. She still kept her defencive position but she stopped snarling at the other dog. "Are you okay? You look hungry. Are you hungry? I can help you hunt! Do you have a home? You shouldn't be out alone. I'm rambling. Oh my gosh, I'm rambling. Sorry..." Ray turned her head at the mention at food, ears perking up. She was so desprate for food, she was literally starving.
"I-I'm hungry." Ray finally said, backing up a few steps before sitting down. She looked at the other female, wanting to get food. She moved her ears in slight discomfort as she felt slight movement in her belly, but she tried to cover it up as her shaking her head.

Edited at April 26, 2021 06:18 PM by Dragonhorse
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 06:35 PM

Toby
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 2997
#2525834
Give Award
Toby | Female | Aussie Shepherd | Beta | M: Ray
-

Toby felt a pang of relief as the other dog shifted to a less aggressive demeanor. "I-I'm hungry." The dog said after hesitation. Toby wagged her tail. "Okay! Uhm... Just stay put, I'll try and get some food. I can run pretty fast." Toby said, before turning away and sprinting. The dog had sounded pretty desperate, so Toby wanted to try and fine her food quickly.
Toby ran around for a little bit, keeping a mental note of where the other dog was so she didn't get lost. Acknowledging large rocks and bent trees to use as landmarks. Finally, after a while, Toby smelled something nearby.
A small rabbit was eating some grass nearby. Toby dropped into a crouch, stalking it. Toby got reasonably close to the rabbit before it raised its head. Toby freezed, she knew this was possibly her only chance to help this dog. This thought empowered Toby. She felt the energy in her, and then she ran forward in a burst of energy after the rabbit.
The rabbit ran, but Toby, being a rather fast dog, caught up. Toby grabbed it by the neck and threw it to the ground. She closed her jaws down tight against the rabbit until it stopped moving. Toby laid it down and panted, so relieved that she had gotten food for the dog.
Toby followed the landmarks she had made mental note of, one bent tree, a large rock, and a fallen oak to be precise. Finally, she made her way back to the other female. She dropped the rabbit in front of her before stepping back a few strides. "Please, eat. I'm really sorry it took a while..."
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 06:59 PM

Dragonhorse
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 3906
#2525845
Give Award
Rayna (Ray) l Female l Loner l Mutt l Mentions: Toby
Ray watched as the other dog dashed off in search of something for her to eat. She sighed, getting exhaused again. Her energy had been lower lately. Not only was she pregnant and getting bigger by the day, but she had barely been able to eat. She used to dig out of the trash to get some food, then hunt here and there. But now that she could barely stalk anything without making noise and she barely ventured into the city due to the constant threat of almsot getting kidnapped by animal control, she was practically starved. She was laying on her side again, looking out for the other canine.
She half expected the other dog to never come back and just leave her, but to her surprise the other female reappeared carrying a dead rabbit. She dropped the rabbit close to her and then backed up. "Please, eat. I'm really sorry it took a while..." The other canine said. Ray rolled over, struggling to her feet as fast as she could. She dug her teeth into the rabbit, devoring it quickly. She licked the bones clean, not wasting a single piece of the rabbit.
She looked back at the other female, tilting her head to the side with her ears forward, one of her ears had flopped over like usual. She wondered why she had done that, Ray didn't have anything to offer her.
"Why did you help me?" Ray asked, sitting down again. After her delicious meal she was now tired, but didn't want to show it. She still couldn't totally trust this other dog, but knew she seemed pretty safe.
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 07:41 PM

Toby
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 2997
#2525879
Give Award
Toby | Female | Aussie Shepherd | Beta | M: Ray
-

Toby was taken aback at how quickly the other dog ate. After the dog finished her meal she looked at Toby. The other female asked, "Why did you help me?" Toby was a little confused at the question, why wouldn't she have helped her? "You were in trouble... and all alone. I couldn't just not not help."

Forums > Roleplay
  1  2  3  4  5









Copyright 2013-2021 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us  |     |   About Us