Chatbox
Coral river
09:38:43 coral, river, mother
rave you know i can do a raven lol ill get a sketch started after i throw up
Ravensrun
09:38:27 Screech...Run
Okay pm the responses from here be back in like 20ish
WendiKore
09:38:25 The Monster
Im making a grotesque version of Oogie Boogie for my Halloween avatar.
Coral river
09:38:19 coral, river, mother
space i gotta spooky up my avi halloween is my everything i told my fiance he gets no choice my kitchen will be spooky
Ravensrun
09:38:03 Screech...Run
Yas. With a lil raven familiar(if you can draw those of course)
Dead Space
09:37:40 Space
Spooky-ing up my profile was fun ^^ Halloween art always turns out the best
Coral river
09:37:27 coral, river, mother
how do you feel about a witchy goblin :3
Destinations End
09:37:24 Desti, Coy, Coydog
@Skeleton
That's actually a good idea. I'll see if my mom can bring me one
Ravensrun
09:37:23 Screech...Run
I'm hoping in the shower so pm any responses
Ravensrun
09:37:00 Screech...Run
Perhaps
Coral river
09:36:44 coral, river, mother
rave is this you asking me to doodle again :3 because doodling is fun
WendiKore
09:36:31 The Monster
Im still working on mine. Im trying to buy a burlap tanish brown paint.
Ravensrun
09:35:52 Screech...Run
Coral. I need a spooky one for the month 👉👈
Destinations End
09:35:40 Desti, Coy, Coydog
@Fire
See my response to River and Skeleton
Coral river
09:34:13 coral, river, mother
i need to make a new avi :/
WendiKore
09:33:49 The Monster
😎
Cool beans.
Skeleton.
09:33:29 they/he/it α
wendikore
always.
Firehoundnine
09:33:25 Ω Forseance
Destinations End
Welcome back, how are you doing?
WendiKore
09:31:47 The Monster
Skeleton, am I still The Pestilence?
Skeleton.
09:31:40 they/he/it α
desti
that's good. can you use a warm washcloth to keep your eye from closing up?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +2
Komodo Dragon : -3
Badger : +5
    Spring Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now


Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
  1  2  3  4  5

Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 25, 2021 09:36 PM

Interstellar Sun
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 4346
#2524823
Give Award
The roleplay starts after the canines had created their pack. Animal Control sightings so far had been rare, but they are rapidly increasing. It is 6AM, windy with a soft cloudy layer. Chance of rain, 45 degrees.
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 25, 2021 09:46 PM

Luck
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 3523
#2524839
Give Award
Toby | Female | Aussie Shepherd | Beta | M: Everyone
-
Toby looked around at the cool and cloudy day. It was almost freezing, everything looked grey. The cold nipped at Toby's nose and pads. The wind blew small candy wrappers across the ground. The air was humid and made Toby's fur feel heavy. Ah, yes. The perfect weather. Toby stretched before hopping to her paws. She shook her soft fur as the breeze ruffled through it. Toby looked around at the other pack members. She assumed she should probably do another perimeter check to assure that the animal control was nowhere nearby. However, she didn't want to take action without permission from her alpha.

Edited at April 26, 2021 03:02 PM by Toby
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 25, 2021 09:53 PM

Interstellar Sun
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 4346
#2524846
Give Award
Violet | Female | Pack member | Mutt
Violet was asleep. She was laying in an overturned cardboard box. The female's breathing was even and soft, until she suddenly jolted away. She panted softly, with a scared-like look on her open muzzle. Violet sighed and realized that is was just a dream, even though it seemed just as real as it did before. The dream was when they had all had been escaping, where she had almost been ran over by a pick up truck. Violet looked over to see both betas were awake.
-----
Apex | Male | Beta | Mutt
Apex was already awake, and was sitting on a rock. He glanced over at Toby, " I see you are awake as well," The male whined quietly, not to wake the rest of the pack. As the chilling wind blew through, Apex let a shiver. His short fur really wasnt built for this weather. He stood up and moved to the other side of the alley way that was away from the wind.

Edited at April 25, 2021 09:53 PM by Interstellar Sun
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 25, 2021 10:12 PM

saratank
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 13597
#2524862
Give Award
Luna shook out her coat as she started to get ready for the day ahead. The female might have just been a normal pack member, but she still liked helping out more. The German Shepard husky mix looked around as she twitched her ear. She saw the betas up already and gave a small sigh as she waited for them to decide what would happen that day.
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 25, 2021 11:50 PM

ShimmerPaws
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1276
#2524904
Give Award
Sai|Omega/pup|Female|Golden Retriever|
Sai slowly opened her eyes to see almost everyone else awake. She shivered for about a whole couple seconds before stretching her paws out in front of herself. Sai got up to re-position her tiny little body. She grabbed her tail with her paws and tucked it under herself. Realizing how early it actually was she got mad, Sai let out a low growl. Then Sai exhaled very loudly to get people to notice her.
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 02:53 PM

Dragonhorse
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 5794
#2525606
Give Award

l Rayna (Ray) l Female l Loner l Mutt l Mentions: The pack

Ray shook off, looking up at the sky. She knew it was going to rain soon and she needed some shelter. Her ears perked up, hearing movement in the bushes. She caught a glimpse of a rabbit and got up from her side. She went intoa crouching position, going to try and stalk the small creature to pounce on it and devower it. She hadn't eaten in days and was practically starving.

She moved towards the rabbit, but her swollen abdoment got in the way as she couldn't crouch as low. The rabbit spotted her before she was even five feet away and it took off and dissapeared. She collapsed onto her side again, feeling defeated and tired. She was scared on her own, all alone and starving. Not to mention she had to evade the animal catchers.

She slept for a few minutes, but woke up to noises near her. She pushed herself to her paws, looking around as her tail was tucked between her legs. She walked through the bushes and smelled the scent of other dogs. She walked quietly towards the source of the scent and started to crouch. There was some other dogs all around eachother.

She found a spot in some bushes, almost completely hiding herself. She laid down, having to lay on her side as her pregnant belly made it uncomfortable to lay straight down. She wanted to see if they had any food, and if they did then she could possibly steal it. She was so desprate for anything at this point, she just needed something to occupy the void in the stomach.


Edited at April 26, 2021 02:54 PM by Dragonhorse
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 03:14 PM

Luck
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 3523
#2525620
Give Award
Toby | Female | Aussie Shepherd | Beta | M: Apex
-
Toby turned her head to look at the reddish dog. She watched him scramble out of the wind. "Yup! G'morning!" She barked softly in reply. The Australian Shepard sat down on her haunches, wagging her tail slightly. "What are our plans for the day? I was thinking we should do a check to make sure no animal control is nearby, but of course, the final decision is for the alpha to make."

Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 03:28 PM

ShimmerPaws
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 1276
#2525636
Give Award
Sai|Omega/pup|Female|Golden Retriever
Sai got up, her vision was still in sleep mode. She looked at one of the grass blades. It flowed back and forth, and again. Over and over, soon a wind gust picked up strength and plucked it out of the ground. The grass blade softly landed, dirt flowing over it.
Sai stared at the blade of grass for couple seconds, she wondered why it would be so weak. Why had it not fought back? She still had a lot to learn in the world, but for now this will be in question.
She sighed slowly before moving on to look at the top of the tree, there was a bird. Her eyes grew, she licked her lips. Sai jumped at the tree. Only to get knocked onto her back. She huffed as the bird flew away. Sai's stomach growled quietly.
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 03:40 PM

Interstellar Sun
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 4346
#2525645
Give Award
Apex | Male | Beta | Mutt | M: Toby
"Not sure yet. Once the alpha awakens, I'll be going to check the northern side of the city," Apex smiled. He yawned and walked over to Sai, who had fallen over. "Are you alright, young pup?" The male held back a laugh at the highly frustrated female.
--
Violet | Female| Pack member | Mutt | M: Rayna
Violet could heard rustling in the tall grass. It wasnt the wind, as settle paw-steps were present. She turned around and stared deeply into the bush. Violet growled softly on her throat, trying to see if whatever it was would respond.
Escaping Our Fate| RP thread |Sign ups are still open April 26, 2021 03:47 PM

Luck
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 3523
#2525657
Give Award
Toby | Female | Aussie Shepherd | Beta | M: Apex, Rayna (Indirectly), Violet.
-
"Okay. Sounds good." Toby said, smiling back. She looked around the alley in which the pack was residing. Toby's ears pricked as she heard Violet growling. Toby turned to the other female, quickly shuffling to a standing position. Her muscles tensed. She saw the mutt glaring at a bush.
Confusion swept over Toby. She took a couple hesitant steps closer to the mutt, before whining softly, "What are you doing?"

Forums > Roleplay
  1  2  3  4  5









Copyright 2013-2022 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us