Chatbox
IceFlower
09:33:29 Blood Demon
@lyla

Go to pack; then go to pack activities and click manage auction
Duchess Galaxxia
09:32:56 Spoopiest of Pickles
Yoo, Ruffle! What's up?
FoggiiSkies
09:32:56 Hazey
None of my wolves are old enough to pass away but next game year I can probably lose my best breeder D:
Feiella
09:32:36 Fei/Demon/Vixen
hey Chaos! long time no see
lylaspack
09:32:29 
how do oyu put wolfs up for action
Just A Dreamer
09:31:58 Chip
Coffee
Getting it isn't the problem, me remembering to read it and not just mark it as read is xD
Duchess Galaxxia
09:31:44 Spoopiest of Pickles
Sad news, your wolf Frisk - ES has passed away. A moment of silence was held by all.

Aw, damn. I was aiming for thirty.

I salute you, you old bastard.
Destinations End
09:31:37 Desti, Coy, Coydog
@Drago
Oooh. She really is cute :o

Don't kill her
C o f f e e
09:31:20 Totally Cries
I was so happy with my 61 bones. Now i feel miserable. Lol.
Just A Dreamer
09:31:20 Chip
Drago
Slaughter

There's no point in uselessness
StormyRivers
09:31:14 Storm/river
i only have 26 bones
Silver Creek
09:31:05 Silver
I have 2 bones lol
C o f f e e
09:30:56 Totally Cries
Chip
Did you ever get my PM?

Lmao
Dragonhorse
09:30:48 Drago
I have 403 bones
C o f f e e
09:30:43 Totally Cries
TKO
xD

Lol
Dragonhorse
09:30:35 Drago
-WP Click-

Frick she's so cute. Someone talk me out of killing her T-T
FoggiiSkies
09:30:32 Hazey
I don’t even know what I’m saving up for, I don’t remember at this point
TKO
09:30:17 Hoogle
Coffee

Hence why we need a mod ^^'
Feiella
09:29:34 Fei/Demon/Vixen
284 bones from all the wolves and pups I retired
C o f f e e
09:29:00 Totally Cries
TKO
Oh Jesus-

njdksk

Thats alot of posts

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Jackal : -1
Black Bear : +1
   Season:  Summer  Month: 3  Weather:  Sunny  Moon: 
   Time Of Day:  Day Explore In: Now 

Forums

Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6

Sun Mist Angel December 17, 2020 10:33 PM

SunFalcon
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 484
#2400260
Give Award
Hm maybe. I figured that was the best time for Frozen to go which is why I never did. She might respond now that we've posted again, so let's wait a little longer
Sun Mist Angel December 17, 2020 10:34 PM

Cypress Road
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 4606
#2400261
Give Award
Ah. We can wait for her then.
Sun Mist Angel February 2, 2021 10:35 AM

Cypress Road
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 4606
#2446024
Give Award
Hi???
Sun Mist Angel February 2, 2021 08:21 PM

SunFalcon
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 484
#2446609
Give Award
Hate to admit it, but this is dead :/
Sun Mist Angel February 2, 2021 09:10 PM

Cypress Road
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 4606
#2446667
Give Award
Should we message mist and ask her if she wants to continue?
Sun Mist Angel February 2, 2021 09:11 PM

SunFalcon
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 484
#2446669
Give Award
If you want to, but my guess is it's a no.
Sun Mist Angel February 13, 2021 09:57 AM

Frozen Mist
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 967
#2457259
Give Award
(I've been very busy with personal issues. Sorry to have kept you guys waiting.)
Looking both wolves over and feeling her tail twitch, Hero just smiled to the pup. Nothing here was going to be easy for any amount of time and being as large as she was, she would have the Fred lightly. Turning to the male though, Hero just flicked her tail a bit more before she looked off towards the direction they were headed.
Sun Mist Angel February 13, 2021 11:15 AM

SunFalcon
Lightbringer
 
Posts: 484
#2457298
Give Award
The clouds that rolled across the blue sky casted shadows over the grassy plains behind them as Hairas looked between the two wolves nervously while she limped along, then stared at the ground, watching the small ants scuttle across their path. Under the shade of the few trees surrounding them, the soft crunch of leaves and pebbles under their paws gave Hairas a bit of comfort. "Will you take me back to my pack?" She asked hesitantly, shifting her soft gaze back to Hero. She hoped they would, but how would they know how to find them? Hairas didn't even know where to go- she'd gotten completely lost in all the chaos.
Sun Mist Angel February 13, 2021 11:36 AM

Cypress Road
Darkseeker
 
Posts: 4606
#2457316
Give Award
"We will try." Was all Baelfire could respond with. He looked up at the sky and noticed that it was starting to get dark. "Its getting late. We will all be tired soon." He said softly, almost in a whisper. He didn't want to try and rush things for he didn't want the pup to get hurt even more. Bae shook his head wondering since when had he gotten so attached to the pup.

Forums > Roleplay
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6









Copyright 2013-2021 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us  |     |   About Us